• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

is there any way i can pay you with paysafecard for points on the server gm wille?

Skill Rate 9x
Magic Rate 7x
Why? if mana regen is 2x (as compared to 7.7 system or 7.4?) then that means magic rate will be 14x purely on food, add constant lifering use + mf and u will have 80 magic level on mages in a week but the highest skill will be only like 80, there is no balance. u have to make skills 14x or lower magic

I will give it another opportunity. Is multiclient allowed? How many clients?

i read on the site you were getting new gamemaster for macroers and other stuff i hope you dont pick one of your friends. How much are you paying to hire a new game master and i hope is someone from the US last time gamemaster were only available on CET time i know beause i play late at night on cet time and no one to help was available

This time, we will have one more game-master. We will also recruit few tutors. The support will be more active than before. I have a summer break with my university, so I will have much more time than at the first edition.

Last edited:
Currently we have got almost 800 accounts registered!
Thanks!

When will it be possible to download the client?
Client will be available to download tommorow around 7:00 - 8:00 CET

What time tomorrow will this be open in USA PA? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)