• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

This client is the worst, I rather play with aimbotters and corrupted gamemasters than acutally playing this server. You cant even mapclick. Delay on stairs, Cant rope, Hotkeys dissappear, Its lagging and freezing, The server will be dead within a month max. And on top of that, The Gamemasters ( 2 of them ) Cant speak proper english and the other one which i know and stole a layout from me is about 13 years old.
Or the time you stole 150 euro from me back in 2011. But meh, lets forget about that shall we! You don't have to explain yourself here in order to look good I will just ignore it - you & your opinions are not interesting at all for me anymore. What matters most for me is that I knew that you did it, and so do you. Which declares what a pathetic person you are while accusing others of stealing layouts. Oh the irony.

(Of course I sent a random guy 75eur X2 back in 2011 so that I can make a comeback in the forums year 2015. Also check Zonets OTland comments where he continously ignores me around 2011~~ xD. And yea this is easy to photoshop, so I can easily show it in teamviewer.
7426a4189c6c629fd670dd83d91024ad.png

Lets assume it was the other way around. He paid me 150 eur.
Here he basically tells me that he has no idea of what incident I speak about, even the 150 euro does not ring a bell about his supposed "lost" money. But in this thread he is well confident that I stole him 150 eur and it was the other way around - so with other words, you remember the incident but changed the plot. Just got your memory back?
http://i.gyazo.com/1ddb6d7407a1a3989ec55b06f50c9f90.png

Proofs enough to be completely sure? No, sadly my hard-drive from 2011 with MSN history where he gives instruction of bank account and else, got thrown away along with the computer. So sadly, not enough proofs. This is just meant as a heads up if you are a newcomer and deal with this person as I was.

Last edited:
2 mad kids in 1 forum haha

Lets give the server a month at it max.

And about the 150 euro, It was the other way around kiddo, But i wont argue about it since theres nothing left to proove.

Those who are experiencing any form of lagg try downloading WTFast. It's usually not necessary but with lagging server it helps alot.

The client is alot better now than day 1.

@GOD Wille - come on cast of "Hiritirivviri" you can see the 2 have bots. They're not missing 1 sd ever while the enemy team is running through edron.. lmfao. LOOK!

they play tibia for 15 years so its not bot

Yeah so have I. Obviously anyone who defends them either 1). has the bot, or 2). is on their team.

There's NO denying those players have bots in the cast, dude.. Lmfao. they were running through crowds, DRAGGING LOOT FROM A DEAD RED SKULL, + SDING TARGET, + manafluid somehow? dude, it was all in the timing of 2s he dragged the body sd'd dragged mf gran hur sd. There's no way he didnt poof once from sding.. His target was moving constantly, and was gran hur'd so was super fast, THROUGH CROWDS OF PEOPLE, not 1 poof not 1 missclick on another target? cmon dude.. you people are obviously going to try to defense yourselves calling anyone who goes against you, idiots, fags, whatever you may say. You're botters, just dont act fucking dumb about it.

"ME? BOT? no way man, pl8 8 yrs m8 have gr8 hands" gtfo

Last edited:
Yeah so have I. Obviously anyone who defends them either 1). has the bot, or 2). is on their team.

There's NO denying those players have bots in the cast, dude.. Lmfao. they were running through crowds, DRAGGING LOOT FROM A DEAD RED SKULL, + SDING TARGET, + manafluid somehow? dude, it was all in the timing of 2s he dragged the body sd'd dragged mf gran hur sd. There's no way he didnt poof once from sding.. His target was moving constantly, and was gran hur'd so was super fast, THROUGH CROWDS OF PEOPLE, not 1 poof not 1 missclick on another target? cmon dude.. you people are obviously going to try to defense yourselves calling anyone who goes against you, idiots, fags, whatever you may say. You're botters, just dont act fucking dumb about it.

"ME? BOT? no way man, pl8 8 yrs m8 have gr8 hands" gtfo

omg another fucking no hand who spam they bot they bot gm help pls

Server should die in 2 weeks as the olderst editions
First of all, oldest edition was 2 months online with 300+ players - so I don't know what are you talking about.
Second, are you mad because you cannot create an bot to our server bro?

"My task is recreate Tibianus Client with Cipsoft data. Is very hard due several encryptions, recently updates and LUA Language which is hard to RE*." - it is an sentence from Everlord on his forum. That's all.
There is ZERO tolerance for any type of unofficial software.

Last edited:
I checked this guy hihiti or whatever his name was. He looked legit imo. But i know nothing about botting on 7.x :p

You're too late to see the cast I did though :p Everyone in the cast was saying he had bot, except for his boyfriend

You're too late to see the cast I did though :p Everyone in the cast was saying he had bot, except for his boyfriend
Well i don't know polish. He was talking polish when i typed fucking botter in his live cast chat. so .:p

l2p lifer please

Sigh, everyone here saying that knows they have bots, as I didn't even do anything and they're runnin scared telling me to learn to play? Hmm. Only time I've died in this OT was being jumped 3v1 deep in a tomb with shit already attacking me, sooooo. Logic