• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][10.07.2015] Tibianus - most stable and amazing server 7.4 re-launch!

We have just added an Last Experience history in to our page (credits to Cykotitan), you are able to check it on:
http://tibianus.org/character/gm+tibianus
Unfortunately, it will be in working stage from tommorow server save, because we just didn't added an lua script before

laggy client... totaly different shoot sds... takes more CPU usage...
Change this Client for normal.
Gesior Where did this interest to servers 7.4 / oldschool ?
Even though I do not understand a single word of the rest he said, I think he may have a point there. :D

All people that complaint want to play with bot and as programist from 'everbot.pl' said 'It will take longer, because it's otclient', so WE ARE NOT GOING TO SWITCH CLIENT.
I'm not in the slightest concerned about botters. I don't care about some dumb noobs who can't play. What worries me is changing game mechanics such as the reaction of different rune types when shot manually. Character and creature delays, the interaction with environment. It's quite important to reflect on the old client.

Even though I do not understand a single word of the rest he said, I think he may have a point there. :D

I'm not in the slightest concerned about botters. I don't care about some dumb noobs who can't play. What worries me is changing game mechanics such as the reaction of different rune types when shot manually. Character and creature delays, the interaction with environment. It's quite important to reflect on the old client.

It works SAME as old tibia client, you will just notice it when you log-in to game.

Website doesnt work?

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.2.1

Probably it wont be as flawless gameplay as on normal client but lets hope it will block bots. For those who think punio wouldnt be able to fix bot on this client is retarded, it would be probably easier for him to fix here cuz he is pro in ot client so stfu. I got mixed feelings about this ot i logged in on tibianic where its same client and it was pain in ass to play, i logged out after 1 min.

No im not panicking but maybe for rpgrs it wont be a different but for warmongers it might be. I just hope it will be small matter of time untill i get used to play on this s hit client that i havent ever used before, for thoose who have been using it before (on tibianic or botters who bought it from punio) might be easier start. So botters have fun of advantage.

PREMIUM TO BUY A HOUSE?................................................. C00L

When I try to login it says wrong account number or password, I dont even get to character list.

You have successfully claimed a product. Any items within this product has been sent to the depot of your character's residency.

Where will it be? no dp on rookguard

@nvm it just acitaveted itself

Last edited: