• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [11.49] Imperius Online - Real Map Server - Staged Exp - NOW LIVE!

live as in no reset? or just testing for a day b4?

Keep getting this error when trying to make an account.. americans are blocked from playing? xD

14cy3w4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep getting this error when trying to make an account.. americans are blocked from playing? xD

Hey Fat Boy,

I am very sorry you’re experiencing issues creating your account.

If you could PM me the email address you’re attempting to sign up with, I will get this resolved ASAP.

Imperius Online Team

Good morning all.

We are aware of an issue with our email provider, preventing people from creating new accounts.

Until this issue is rectified, we have disabled the email verification on account creation, allowing people to create accounts without issue.

Imperius Online Team

UPDATE!

From information we have gathered from our current community, we have decided to make Imperius Online a Free Premium server for all accounts!

This will come into effect from tomorrows server reboot at 6am GMT!

We would also like to remind you that our Friend Referral bonus increase is still live until May 11th!

We look forward to seeing you all online!

Imperius Online Team

You should do one more edition with buy promotion your server from any big streamer brazil/english because there is like max 3-4 online without it. No wars, no ppl to fight with, boring a bit

edit : being resolved

Good Evening Fat Boy,

It seems you have been rather unfortunate in the timing of your account creation.

As we are now transitioning the server into a Free Premium server, we have removed the 7 days grace period from new account creation.

Unfortunately, the Free Premium system server side does not take effect until tomorrow morning, meaning any Premium content purchased from the store, will not be accessible until this time.

We apologise for the confusion, and look forward to seeing you online soon!

Imperius Online Team

Good Evening Fat Boy,

It seems you have been rather unfortunate in the timing of your account creation.

As we are now transitioning the server into a Free Premium server, we have removed the 7 days grace period from new account creation.

Unfortunately, the Free Premium system server side does not take effect until tomorrow morning, meaning any Premium content purchased from the store, will not be accessible until this time.

We apologise for the confusion, and look forward to seeing you online soon!

Imperius Online Team

ah yea sounds good xD i was just confused because on real tibia you can have these outfits and mounts as free account as well but i do understand an ot cant be fully up to code like the real deal :p ots can come really close but its hard to get all the right files

now that we have premmy should i try the store or are u still working on it?

Last edited:
ah yea sounds good xD i was just confused because on real tibia you can have these outfits and mounts as free account as well but i do understand an ot cant be fully up to code like the real deal :p ots can come really close but its hard to get all the right files

now that we have premmy should i try the store or are u still working on it?

Hey Fat Boy,

You are right, unfortunately since the server was designed to be a paid premium server, there's a lot of code that still needs to be adjusted for a free premium model, which we will be working on tirelessly over the next few days.

Now that you have premium everything from the store should work perfectly. We have checked over the purchasing from the store and both items you purchased are working fine.

We look forward to seeing you online soon!

Imperius Online Team

Please Add Rookgaard i will play here with my team
-Rookgaard with custimizations

Hey Hover,

We did originally have rookgaard, but we have since removed it due to negative feedback, if we get enough interest we will certainly look to re-implement it.

Thanks for your comment :)

Imperius Online Team

i have a small suggestion seeing as how its really hard to play here if you go druid or sorc since its slow making money in the begin maybe take sp off of making runes to give us mages a break. cant sell to npcs gotta do full quests which u cant do at low lvls so kinda stuck only hunting for gp and creature products and hoping to make money to buy supplies

Please Add Rookgaard i will play here with my team
-Rookgaard with custimizations

Hey Hover,

I have collected some more info with regards to your request to bring back Rookgaard, and have decided to re-implement it.

From tomorrows server save, roughly 6am GMT, Rookgaard will now be the default starting place for new character.

These changes are currently live on the website, however, new characters will not receive the full Rookgaard tutorial until the server save tomorrow morning.

We look forward to seeing you all online soon!

Imperius Online Team

i have a small suggestion seeing as how its really hard to play here if you go druid or sorc since its slow making money in the begin maybe take sp off of making runes to give us mages a break. cant sell to npcs gotta do full quests which u cant do at low lvls so kinda stuck only hunting for gp and creature products and hoping to make money to buy supplies

Hey Fat Boy,

I will ensure we look into this.

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Imperius Online Team

Hi All,

We are aware of a bug preventing new players from logging in with the new Rookgaard implementation.

This has now been resolved.

Imperius Online Team

I saw a post saying rashid is not available without quest - you make people have to wait an entire week just to be able to sell items?

I like quests and unlocking areas, but the 1 week delay before hunting is keeping me away.

Also the supreme houses is a turn off like Fat Boy mentioned, hard to get into a server when you know custom stuff has already been added for paying players. Who knows what else will come next

Last edited:
I've played a bit and quit. First, give us decent equipment from start like global before going to main island. Second, just increase mana regen a little bit and it can be more fun to play at the start. My opinion!

Please Remove Tutorial from Rookgaard
I play 5 minutes and I search 2 bug's!
When u use first chest in Santiago house you get Coat and 11 bag's

I can't dig hole
if you do not dig hole, you can not go any further

PLEASE REMOVE TUTORIALLL !!!111

Hey Hover,

I’m very sorry to see you’re having issues with the Rookgaard Tutorial, I will ensure this is resolved today.

Additionally, we are working on making the Rookgaard Tutorial optional on the character creation page. This should be implemented within the next few days.

We apologies again for any inconvenience caused by these issues.

Imperius Online Team

Hey All,

We would like to apologies to anyone affected by the issues with the new Rookgaard tutorial.

This has now been completely resolved, and thoroughly tested.

We will soon be implementing the option for more advanced players to opt out of the Tutorial, and will keep you all updated with the progress of this.

Imperius Online Team

UPDATE!

Hi All,

Since the re-implementation of Rookgaard on Imperius, we have had a lot of opposition to the Tutorial.

We have now added the option on the Character Creation page for experienced players to go directly to Rookgaard, bypassing Tutorial Island.

The goal here is improve game play for experienced players, whilst still maintaining the opportunity for less experienced players to get to grips with the basics.

We appreciate your patience with this development, and look forward to seeing you all online!

Imperius Online Team

UPDATE!

Hi All,

Given the reduced Exp Stages since release, we have decided to revisit the referral bonus system.

From today, the minimum level required to honour your referrer with bonus Tibia Coins, has been reduced from level 100 to 80.

Additionally, the referral bonus will now be permanently set at 50 Tibia Coins.

We look forward to seeing you all online!

Imperius Online Team

Back