• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][12.7/10] rlmap | rainydayz | Launch 11/12 12:00 | No reset

Server Website/AAC
https://rainydayz.online
Server Address
rainydayz.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
RainyDayz is a 12.7 real map with small nifty, fun, unique & fully custom features.

Register: Create Account - rainydayz.online (https://rainydayz.online/?account/create)
Discord: Join the RAINYDAYZ - GAMEFATE Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/eufgtppUPj)

Rainydayz can be played using the 12.7 client which includes 30% bonus experience.
OR
Using the otcv8/10 client with/without bot but without the bonus experience.

Our main categories concluce in

EVENTS
Zombie, Gold rush, LMS, Snowball, Among us, Open war, Team vs Team etc.

WARS
Guild wars access, customizeable war settings with private war-only-areas.

CONTESTS
Weekly contests, main one being weekly power gamer. With very fine prices.

OTHERS
Want to start over? Need some store coins? Auction your character.
Only need store coins but don't feel in the mood to donate? Practice ur moves and win events!
Event coins can be directly transferred to store coins or other nifty prices.

Stages
1 - 30 - 90x
30 - 100 - 45x
100 - 160 - 30x
160 - 220 - 8x
220 - 300 - 5x
300 - 500 - 3x
500 - ∞ - 1x

Skill stages
1 - 40 - 80x
40 - 90 - 10x
90 - ∞ - 1x

Magic stages
1 - 40 - 50x
40 - 90 - 6x
90 - ∞ - 1x

Idéas and questions
Botting? -Bot will be allowed but not provided.
MC? -Allowed but mc-pvping will be punished by banishment.
P2W? -Our donoshop will mainly contain cosmetics.
DDOS? -Service provided will be protected up to x GBS and then relocated either automatic or manually when possible.
Any wars? -We already expect larger war teams that makes themself ready.
Long term? -As we know many servers struggles to be active our major goal to solve this is to release a RainyDayz.mini 1-2x a year which will include exact same statistics,
when the mini-version becomes inactive, players & accounts will be moved to main RainyDayz.
Therefor will you never have to worry about loss of account or characters.
..And RainyDayz will always be relevant.
Launch now? 11 december

Last edited:
What makes your rl map different to others? Looks exactly same as every real map thread that has been released in 2021

What makes your rl map different to others? Looks exactly same as every real map thread that has been released in 2021
Our goal isn't to be different. However there is "semi"-unique features such as the events, power gamers, char auction. The main goal is to keep release the mini-version 1-3x times a year and when that version gets inactive we move characters & accounts to this main RainyDayz version. I hope to hear a lot of opinions and such which can make us craft RainyDayz to the real map of choice.
The layout is identical to ezodus,ixodus,gunzodus ():
Yep thats correct, its an easy, well-used & good looking enviroment for players to walk through.

Did you purchase that Website Layout? 🤔
Dont wanna bash on the server, it might be good who knows.
But i got real curious about the website layout =)

We did not sell our layout to anyone, of course to this ctrl c ctrl v server either, nor Giveria, we are monitoring the servers that stole our layout and we will start legal actions against them sooner or later.

We did not sell our layout to anyone, of course to this ctrl c ctrl v server either, nor Giveria, we are monitoring the servers that stole our layout and we will start legal actions against them sooner or later.
lol good luck with that theres not much u can do about it tbh especially if other countries are involved.

You can start to claim a lawsuit for slawkens who uploaded the template here: [MyAAC] Telara Template (https://otland.net/threads/myaac-telara-template.277413/)
Yes pun intended, people are just way to cringe.
FYI I downloaded the template from that link, I paid and created most of the systems myself.
I took inspiration from your server, I hope you're honored.
Here you can find the template: [MyAAC] Telara Template (https://otland.net/threads/myaac-telara-template.277413/)
I've made some changes after that, if there's some specific thing on the website, feel free to ask.

yesterday my friend saw site and told me gunz opened new version he thought your server from creators of gunz cuz of layout 😂😂

We did not sell our layout to anyone, of course to this ctrl c ctrl v server either, nor Giveria, we are monitoring the servers that stole our layout and we will start legal actions against them sooner or later
Ellvo stole whole tibia rl content and asking for legal actions, what a joke 2021

Ellvo stole whole tibia rl content and asking for legal actions, what a joke 2021
If we would steal anything the code would be 1:1 same as it is on real which is FAR from true, everything that we create in our game servers is done from scratch by our hands, one thing is trying to reproduce something and the other is using ctrl c ctrl v the exact code.

If we would steal anything the code would be 1:1 same as it is on real which is FAR from true, everything that we create in our game servers is done from scratch by our hands, one thing is trying to reproduce something and the other is using ctrl c ctrl v the exact code.
yeh it's not same code but what about the intellectual property rights?
This is the first time in my life that I see a thief seriously.

yup as i see walking of chars not same as rl and many stuff like store UI, behavoirs too but i dont remember why shadowcores closed it was not 100%rl

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if you think a lawsuit is going to get you anywhere you're a joke

"this guy on the internet stole small parts of my website layout, that is part of an open source website engine, whose team released the layout, for a free to play game"
"you don't understand, the guy downloaded the layout from the open source website engine developer, he just changed more little bits to look like ours, i want compensation"
"hello?"

top kek best post otland 2021

Last edited:

sue me please

26 hours left to go until launch, LETS GO!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD if you think a lawsuit is going to get you anywhere you're a joke

"this guy on the internet stole small parts of my website layout, that is part of an open source website engine, whose team released the layout, for a free to play game"
"you don't understand, the guy downloaded the layout from the open source website engine developer, he just changed more little bits to look like ours, i want compensation"
"hello?"

top kek best post otland 2021
Can we start an #supportRainyDayz tag to help me out of my lawsuit. monkaS

Back