• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 Custom RPG Server [Celestia] START April 10th 30 MINUTES

Im surprised al'qus aint released yet since it was already released like a year ago on celestia 12th tried. Im also amazed how you people keep reporting bug that have been reported year ago in previous era. Not sure if old thread still exist but you will see how us player was already pointing kungenn lack of dedication and how much potential this has but failed,failed,failed,failed many time due to owner. Not quite sure what release is this but I have played on 3 different version of celestia PLUS 1or 2 I haven't played so its the fourth or something released.

Why do you people say its a long term server. If you just look at old post you know it will get close/re-open in a few month. Shame such server is going to waste due to lack of dedication.

Im surprised al'qus aint released yet since it was already released like a year ago on celestia 12th tried. Im also amazed how you people keep reporting bug that have been reported year ago in previous era. Not sure if old thread still exist but you will see how us player was already pointing kungenn lack of dedication and how much potential this has but failed,failed,failed,failed many time due to owner. Not quite sure what release is this but I have played on 3 different version of celestia PLUS 1or 2 I haven't played so its the fourth or something released.

Why do you people say its a long term server. If you just look at old post you know it will get close/re-open in a few month. Shame such server is going to waste due to lack of dedication.

I believe the reason certain content isn't released yet in this version is due to Kungenn revamping some of the parts. Haven't played any of the earlier versions but I've talked with some people online that has said certain stuff about certain places, which later has proven wrong due to heavy revamping of these areas. Also heard that the earlier versions has failed over and over again and that is has shut down or been resetted due to various reasons, which later has led to the server dying. I'm keeping my hopes up for this version, cuz people change you know, maybe Kungenn has gotten his shit together and decided to make something of it at last..who knows. We'll just have to wait and see I guess, for now I'll at least get online and check out what has happened until my free prem runs out :)

hahaha its funny this guy listened me and made me a SEXY BEHOLDER CAVE !!! fuck alqus and everything else ill live in my new beholder cave now. fuck you all :D:D:D

Back