• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 Custom RPG Server [Celestia] START April 10th 30 MINUTES

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Celestia

STARTS APRIL 10th (This Friday) at 12:00 CET

www.celestia-realm.com

vEoAg_QVd.png

Celestia is based on Tibia 7.4 but has a few changes.
  • Mana & Health regeneration is slightly faster
  • You only need half of the experience that Tibia requires ( level 2 is 50 experience instead of 100, level 8 is 2100 instead of 4200)
  • The skill rate is increased to twice the amount so you gain skills twice as fast
  • The magic level rate is customized so it matches the skill rate
  • You cannot trap people with stacking parcels, boxes, crates or anything like that
  • There is no UH traps
  • The graphics is 7.1
The map is named Celestia and is customized.

Quest System is slightly changed
Everyday it spawns daily items in chests around the world. However more rare items will be spawned when the server starts. But when someone has completed the quest there is a chance for it to respawn after next serversave. Let me explain, just like Tibia used to have back in the days quests can only be looted once. When you open a chest, box or anything that can contain items it will only contain what's inside. So the quest for the demon helmet can looted once, then after next serversave the server does a calculation and decides if to spawn the item again or not. More rare quests has a lower chance to spawn again while others have a higher chance..
This is sort of a love it or hate it thing.
Anyone who played Tibia back in the days will know what I'm talking about.
However there are a few exceptions to this, there are a few quests that can be completed by any player, just like Tibia's current quest system. One is a 10.000 gold coin quest, there are more but only a selected few.

Vocation Balancing
Knights have had their melee damage boosted compared to what it was in 7.4
Paladins have had their distance damage boosted compared to what it was in 7.4
Sorcerers & Druids have had their mana regeneration increased to balance out the damage increases for Knights and Paladins

Runes
Rune conjuring requires you to hold a blank rune in your hand and utter the magic words to create the desired spellrune
The mana required for spells is the same as it was in 7.4 but the charges of runes are doubled
As an example, a heavy magic missile rune is 10 charges instead of 5

Premium Account
On Celestia you are able to purchase premium account
The benefits of a premium account is the following
  • You will gain 10% more experience from killing monsters
  • You will have the possibility to form your own guild and invite your friends
  • You may place bids on houses and then of course rent it if you are the lucky winner
These are the only current benefits of a premium account
Free accounts can still cast every single spell and access every area of Celestia

Housing
Any player who has a premium account can if they choose to, bid on the houses that exist on Celestia
Doing so a player uses their bank balance, the selected house will be put up for auction for 7 days and once it ends the player who has the highest bid will receive the house after the next server-save
However keep in mind that your account balance must match or be higher than what the winning bid of the house was, failure to have enough money on your bank balance will result in the house being put back on the auction market and you will not be able to bid on houses for 1 month.

Guilds
Once a player reaches level 20 they may form their own guild if they have premium account
This is done through the website under the guild catagory

SCREENSHOTS:

https://otland.net/threads/celestia-7-4.226283/

lCOhA7AfE.png
2N3g6jH_g.png
qZUoeVjK3.png

Last edited:
  1. You need 50% experience to level up
so 2x basically?

Edit : When you hit server info on the site, its all the old exp for w/e Ot you hosted before this

I wasted alot of time/money on the old version and still had like 90 donor points when I quit/it went down. Prolly wont get em back either :'(

Will check this out for sure, looks neat.

I guess you wanna keep it low rated for the RPG to kick in, still, maybe consider making it at least 3x?

Also, would be nice if you changed the exp table on the website to show the amount u actually need on THIS server and not Tibia. Nothing that matters, but just to complete the circle u know?

@Maxxad even on 4x it was kinda slow to be honest, tasks was the main way to level because the reward was decent exp. 2x will be unbearable for me, as when I played back in the day I actually had time. Now I work all the time and have an apartment wit my girl n shit

Will check this out for sure, looks neat.

I guess you wanna keep it low rated for the RPG to kick in, still, maybe consider making it at least 3x?

Also, would be nice if you changed the exp table on the website to show the amount u actually need on THIS server and not Tibia. Nothing that matters, but just to complete the circle u know?
Updated the experience table to the correct values

I will join this :)

edit: what about spears, will they break, drop under monsters or be infinit?

Last edited:
Back