• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] 7.1 - The Realm of Celestia

Will you play Celestia?

• Yes

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yet being positive tends to have more succes than being negative nonetheless, so what you've been doing is useless and unnecessary.
Some people use negativity to push themselves . Using it as a motivator. So til the guy says the opposite whatever your saying is irrelevant. Cause you are not him.

On a side note,i ask him when is the release Monday. Having no response til then. Also the thing I said about kungenn seems to be right cause 2 people out of the 10 player online have likes my post. People I don't know personnaly. Having played 3 version and try like 10 version of this and always been the way I said it was. And even if hes busy etc,48h for a response is just not right.Not a few hours before the supposed released.

Even if is server is always great smooth and a good ride overall,he seems to lacks time or dedication.And even if you think that's a bad thing,it might be a good thing for him. He got a life and all. But coming here to tease us nolifer about a server and then quit and go afk for daysss is just not right.Like someone come and show the best possible server and set a release date and then just vanish. So you may think saying kungenn doesn't have enough time to pull this out is a bad thing. But teasing people and letting them in the dark for days is also another thing that I consider rude.

And don't tell me kungenn doesn't get anything out of this,ive offered him to buy his server a couple time. Me and friends played his server in private for a few weeks lol. On previous versionSS ive donated him well over between 40-60$per release and if everyone would contribute as much as I do on server I like,server owner/creator would possibly be more dedicated to their server then what seems to be the norm nowadays.

Some people use negativity to push themselves . Using it as a motivator. So til the guy says the opposite whatever your saying is irrelevant. Cause you are not him.

On a side note,i ask him when is the release Monday. Having no response til then. Also the thing I said about kungenn seems to be right cause 2 people out of the 10 player online have likes my post. People I don't know personnaly. Having played 3 version and try like 10 version of this and always been the way I said it was. And even if hes busy etc,48h for a response is just not right.Not a few hours before the supposed released.

Even if is server is always great smooth and a good ride overall,he seems to lacks time or dedication.And even if you think that's a bad thing,it might be a good thing for him. He got a life and all. But coming here to tease us nolifer about a server and then quit and go afk for daysss is just not right.Like someone come and show the best possible server and set a release date and then just vanish. So you may think saying kungenn doesn't have enough time to pull this out is a bad thing. But teasing people and letting them in the dark for days is also another thing that I consider rude.

And don't tell me kungenn doesn't get anything out of this,ive offered him to buy his server a couple time. Me and friends played his server in private for a few weeks lol. On previous versionSS ive donated him well over between 40-60$per release and if everyone would contribute as much as I do on server I like,server owner/creator would possibly be more dedicated to their server then what seems to be the norm nowadays.

Being negative to 'motivate' someone is insanely stupid, unless you are 100% certain that said person truely wants to be motivated like that. What I'm saying is not irrelevant, it's common sense. I know Kungenn always lacks dedication, I've been playing prior versions of this server. I know what he's doing now is not right, teasing people yet not delivering.

But what you're trying to do here is make it seem as if it's fair that you're being negative towards him (supposedly to motivate him, more likely because you're annoyed) because what he has been doing isn't fair towards you. It's childish and useless. I know you're not going to agree with me once again, and that you'll find some lame excuse such as 'some people use negativity to push themselves' even though you've got no reason to believe that is the case for Kungenn. Which brings me to the point where I'll stop responding to your posts as this discussion will be useless until you realise how stupid you sound.

Enjoy your day, hopefully you'll be able to enjoy the server once it launches.

Being negative to 'motivate' someone is insanely stupid, unless you are 100% certain that said person truely wants to be motivated like that. What I'm saying is not irrelevant, it's common sense. I know Kungenn always lacks dedication, I've been playing prior versions of this server. I know what he's doing now is not right, teasing people yet not delivering.

But what you're trying to do here is make it seem as if it's fair that you're being negative towards him (supposedly to motivate him, more likely because you're annoyed) because what he has been doing isn't fair towards you. It's childish and useless. I know you're not going to agree with me once again, and that you'll find some lame excuse such as 'some people use negativity to push themselves' even though you've got no reason to believe that is the case for Kungenn. Which brings me to the point where I'll stop responding to your posts as this discussion will be useless until you realise how stupid you sound.

Enjoy your day, hopefully you'll be able to enjoy the server once it launches.
serv ded b4 it went up gr8 gm activity
stop being negative man.... This guy will hunt you with garlic and Holy water. Well I have seen worse. Top is Ryan...Then 2 is Kungenn.
Im trolling a bit lol.

That's never been a rule...
Man we're the 1july and we still have no evidence of the server going up. We have no clue at what time it will open either. The point is,when you release a server you try to build a hype around it. No matter how big or small the hype is,you don't want to lose it. And not talking to these player wanting to support the server is not a good thing,honestly. Id understand if the game was on beta and there was no current release date attach to it,but its july1. TODAY. Yet no answer from him for the past 26hours and that's on the day of release. Ive talked of this server on other server im playing recently and had people wanting to come try it but,at this point Im not even sure it will go out. And if it go out,i may miss that release because im busy on another server,and then some people wont join because they miss the release date. For some it does matter.

Kungenn always been like,he release a server. Then you will see him a lot for the first hours. After that you may see him once a week if your lucky. Then people are unsure whats going on and scare/leave/don't bother because the admin doesn't give player/community any feedback whatsoever. As I said once years ago,his server are one of the best but lack a dedicated owner... one that have time anyway.

You already answered yourself dude. You know how Kungenn proceeds. This time is not even by his own will, someone asked him to open it. Even the thread is abandoned by him 2 days in. I kinda got butthurt once by how poorly he managed the feedback the version I played, I don't know where you find that hope, since it happened in all Celestia versions.

You already answered yourself dude. You know how Kungenn proceeds. This time is not even by his own will, someone asked him to open it. Even the thread is abandoned by him 2 days in. I kinda got butthurt once by how poorly he managed the feedback the version I played, I don't know where you find that hope, since it happened in all Celestia versions.
Man,I swear I thought this was real for a few day.

Back