• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.1] Tibiana is back! - 7 May 16:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
http://www.tibiana.es/register.php
Server Address
Tibiana.es
Server Port
Client Protocol
Server have some hour's online and everything is going well, we have a low player base at the moment
Code:
Currently 11 players are online on Tibiana.
but our game chat is active :)

Currently playing this and I'm having a really good time. I'm in love with the old sprites.

If you want ppls put a rlly highrate server till level 200 (fun pvp and fun gameplay). I'll play with a lot of friends if you put hightrate server! :).

New world comming out, suggestions?

Tibiana will stay online as it is supposed.
What's the point of creating new world if the existing one has low population already? I think you should advertise and improve the server instead.

What's the point of creating new world if the existing one has low population already? I think you should advertise and improve the server instead.
well since the moment 0 the server Tibiana is low rate and people like it but they doesn't have time for play "such low rate"there are too many" i want to give them a highrate, anyway like i said tibiana has it advertisment and will stay online.

dont take me wrong, but 2x exp would be a pain...
Lua:
[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 10x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 3x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 70 : 2x
7. Stage : Level 71 to 999 : 1x

[Game Configuration]:
-Loot rate: 1.5x
-Magic rate: 2x
-Skill rate: 4x