• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.1] Tibiana is back! - 7 May 16:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
http://www.tibiana.es/register.php
Server Address
Tibiana.es
Server Port
Client Protocol
Sorry mate but this rates arent "High" rates lol...
what is a highrate for you? if this low
Lua:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 10x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 9x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 8x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 7x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 6x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 5x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 4x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 3x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 999 : 2x

Everyone is welcome, we are always looking forward to help new players if they need.
You can msg me or Sethoron in-game for faster start.
Server is growing everyday :p

house.png

Any chance you'd revise those rates? I'd suggest higher rates up to lvl 60 and then after lvl 100 make it 1x :)

Everyone is welcome, we are always looking forward to help new players if they need.
You can msg me or Sethoron in-game for faster start.
Server is growing everyday :p
"Everyone is welcome" and you try to kill me with Sethoron for no reason as soon as I reach lvl 70. First guild and you're already power abusing and looking to randomly PK.

Someone is ddosing the server even with 0 players online, lmao 😂 this people doesn’t have anything good to do in their spare time than ddos a dead server 🤦🏾‍♂️ Jesus lord..

"Everyone is welcome" and you try to kill me with Sethoron for no reason as soon as I reach lvl 70. First guild and you're already power abusing and looking to randomly PK.
I did not attack you, I did not get white skull. Still to this day, I did not kill any player "unjustified". Am I powerabusing? :D

I did not attack you, I did not get white skull. Still to this day, I did not kill any player "unjustified". Am I powerabusing? :D
You didn't have a chance to attack me because you were blocking PZ in POH while Sethoron attacked me and I escaped quickly as soon as I saw you. You helped him try to kill me. Why? Power abusing. In a guild of high levels. Bad start to a server.

I would say it was a bug not a feature. However if you think this is a part of gameplay maybe ok... :)
I agree is not a feature is just nice to remember and real oldschool players did not do that in Plains of Havoc, we did it at Darashia mountain.

@Olddies You are known to fail in the past but here is a hint and i hope this time you are more serious about the server: Tibia 7.1 Brainstorming thread (https://otland.net/threads/tibia-7-1-brainstorming-thread.270732/#post-2611137)

That thread is great if you are serious about developing a true 7.1 server make sure you have everything there before re-launching. If not, you are just another 7.7 client ripoff.

I agree is not a feature is just nice to remember and real oldschool players did not do that in Plains of Havoc, we did it at Darashia mountain.

@Olddies You are known to fail in the past but here is a hint and i hope this time you are more serious about the server: Tibia 7.1 Brainstorming thread (https://otland.net/threads/tibia-7-1-brainstorming-thread.270732/#post-2611137)

That thread is great if you are serious about developing a true 7.1 server make sure you have everything there before re-launching. If not, you are just another 7.7 client ripoff.
In my spare time i work on a server based on that released map, but some times i think how much players can handle? 150 real players? Or less due the small map in that version it would be bored for almost all tibia players now days.

Back