• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4/7.7] Eldera Highrated Full Real Map! IS ONLINEEEE!

The thing is, it's antibot Ban. Someone got banned by founding a bug in the system. Which they got unbanned and I Fixed the issue. So you remember What happend before the auto Ban kicked in?

The thing is, it's antibot Ban. Someone got banned by founding a bug in the system. Which they got unbanned and I Fixed the issue. So you remember What happend before the auto Ban kicked in?
Ye i kill minotaur on darashia XD

Added shortcut to Demona and also fixed some console errors.

hi
there should be able to access deeper banuta by tp without missions..

i even tried to do the missions and got stuck on mission 3 because when it try enter Chor the city of lizards there should be a log on the water where u can walk over to the other side
but it doesnt in this map

please fix this or better yet make tp direclty to deeper banuta

u can see picture here where the log should be

Imgur

The bug that auto bans people is still happening. There are a few people posting on the forums on Eldera website saying that they got banned. Check it out.

Server Information:
  • Full 7.7 highrate real map and real formulas from (Leaked files)
  • Worldtype: PvP-Enforced with Skulls (unjust system)
  • Antibot client: Download (click)

Gameplay:
  • No PZ on boats and carpets!
  • Conjure runes 2x
  • UE/GFB division (for each player it removes 5% damage, max reduction is 50%)
  • Starter wands/rod (Useless for higher levels)
  • Parties with shared experience enabled will gain 40% bonus exp so you can grind with your friends!
  • Oldschool 7.4 mechanics (UH Trap etc...)
  • Free boat rides till level 30!
General Information
  • Free entrance to Djinn factions without doing the quests!
  • Rashid can be found on almost every city! (Require postman quest to be done)
  • You do not need to buy spells in order to use them. All spells can be used on free account.
  • You can travel anywhere as free account expect Port Hope!
  • Promotion cost 10k and AOL cost 25k

Sever Configuration:
  • Exp rate: starts at 45x - stages (click)
  • Loot rate: 4x
  • Skill rate: 30x
  • Magic level rate: 8x
  • Regeneration rate: high

War Configuration:
  • Redskull: 4 frags
  • Banishment: 8 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 12 hours frag time
  • Gain experience on kill
Description:
The server is full real tibia map 7.7 from the leaked files, the npcs are 95% fully replicated from the leaked files. Why 95%? Well such as buying spells from npcs is pretty much unnecessary.
Monster behaviour is replicated from the leaked files, that includes attacks, loot and etc...

So with that said, the gameplay will replicate 7.4. So the graphics are 7.4, there is no wands/rods. Expect starter Blue Magic Wand and Green Magic Wand which weaker than Wand of Vortex/Snakebite Rod which are usless for higher levels, so we encourge to use burst arrows at higher levels.

The melee formula for knight/paladin has been balanced(increased)

We will offer experienced hoster, almost all real tibia quests, party shared experience, war system, antibot client, task system, free boat rides for lower level 30, pvp-enforced, uh trap, conjure runes inside backpack (double charges), no protection zones on boats/carpet rides and etc...

There is almost no custom content since we would like to keep the authenticity from the old golden ages.

YZflp1W.png

hi
just got banned for no reason
please check eldera forum more often cause many other ppl got banned too and
you do not give a shit please fix it

Server down. Website and client not working.
It would be a nice server if GM gave a shit about fixing bugs :)
Still to fix:

1. Client debugs on Windows10 when I want to log in with redskull
2. Too strong Warlocks - they disappear all the time and they walk around too randomly and too fast
3. Parcel system is not working - parcels sent to Edron disappear xD

Server is gone? GM has been away for far too long and today both website and server are offline. Could at least Printer let us know if he abandoned it? Would be nice not to be left hanging

he paid for 1 month hosting and now its off
he wont host again its too much pressure for him sorry guys

hi
there should be able to access deeper banuta by tp without missions..

i even tried to do the missions and got stuck on mission 3 because when it try enter Chor the city of lizards there should be a log on the water where u can walk over to the other side
but it doesnt in this map

please fix this or better yet make tp direclty to deeper banuta

u can see picture here where the log should be

Imgur

hi
just got banned for no reason
please check eldera forum more often cause many other ppl got banned too and
you do not give a shit please fix it

well fuck you printer and your family too

he paid for 1 month hosting and now its off
he wont host again its too much pressure for him sorry guys

XD

Seems like @Printer has some LUA knowledge but that's everything, lmao. Funny how people like to FAIL nowadays

Last edited:
By the comments i'm kinda disapointed, had great expectations about printer.

To adress the points made in this thread.

First of all, time was not on my side. I had alot of things which consumed alot of my time and which made it Hard to take care of the server alone.

The server was just for fun, everything was for free. So the server never made any money to sustain itself. Which is fine for me, i was happy to pay to keep it online. But as I said, time was not on my side.

I would happily pass on the server to someone, but everything comes with a cost and since we are not allowed to sell anything. I just closed the server and I will not release it for free since it will destory the oldschool community with Open and run servers.

So Eldera will be down forever and the files will either collect dust or be removed.

I already paid for another month, but since i could not deliver fixes and new content.

UWI02MO.png

Thanks for playing!

Last edited:
I didn't understand what you meant by: "I would happily pass on the server to someone, but everything comes with a cost and since we are not allowed to sell anything. I just closed the server and I will not release it for free since it will destory the oldschool community with Open and run servers."

So, is there anything we can do to bring it back online? Can we pay for the host or something? I don't get it

shiiiit if it only cost 13euro month i would give u 50 just keep it up and unban my acc

Back