• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Team's will go now to originaltibia at same time sooo ;/
xDDDD ye for sure ppl will go to a server where making runes doesnt give you magic level (and you dont need mana to make them) and frags are not disappearing and which host a braindead

We will see i know ppl will be retired at waropolis after 3 dayz
Ori starts same

people blaming to make low rate so if make low rate to 80 lvls fight loot rate will be lower :)

server for 1 week and ppl are discussing it as if it's gonna be some fking lowrate ur gonna play for another years to come lmao, just come and play

Last edited:
Why crying about if a highrate server will last or not? Its a fucking highrate, ment to last max 2 weeks. Unless he does something really cool when it comes to exp stages after 80+ that will make it last even longer. I personally loved Kijeks idea '' 0 exp from monsters after lvl 80 only pvp enforced '' Would be sick and intereseting since I have never seen something like this.

woopwoop

Why crying about if a highrate server will last or not? Its a fucking highrate, ment to last max 2 weeks. Unless he does something really cool when it comes to exp stages after 80+ that will make it last even longer. I personally loved Kijeks idea '' 0 exp from monsters after lvl 80 only pvp enforced '' Would be sick and intereseting since I have never seen something like this.

woopwoop
Shit system noty. Then just make war ot with lvl 80s. Redicilious idea's nowadays

tibia 7.4 have big problem with high lv
try shoot sd on 150 MS with utani gran hur? it is imposible but 150 ms can atack burst + ue and you die ...
So the solution is stop exp on lv like ~80

Shit system noty. Then just make war ot with lvl 80s. Redicilious idea's nowadays

Theres a very big difference between a warOT and a RPG server, I will not spend my time explaining it, since I see you have been on OTland since 2009 you surely should know the difference.

And bad idea? What is better? should I complain and cry about everything which I don't enjoy like you? Is that better? Should I just talk shit about every opinion that is not my own like urself? Cause we can clearly see what kind of a effect that attetude has on the oldschool community these days. Because of arrogant kids like urself we have no servers to play on and shit hosters.

Maybe instead of talking shit about every idea people have that is new, you should learn to make up your own opinion and come with IDEAS so that we can actually find a server we all can enjoy.

I mean you never say something relevant or come with any new ideas at all. But I do see you on every launch talking shit about something.

Level

1-20 :20x

20-40 :7x

40-50 :4x

50-60 :2x

60-80 :1x

80-100 :0,5x

100+ :0,25x

^^
Rpg players can exp all time on very slow exp rate and they no make lvls 150 in short time and war players to no have big lvls and have funny fights.
i don't think that will succeed

Level

^^
Rpg players can exp all time on very slow exp rate and they no make lvls 150 in short time and war players to no have big lvls and have funny fights.

Too much low rate, this server is not supposed to be such low rate... To be low rate u need to look serious, this ot never looked serious is only good for some fights for 1-2 weeks, better make hmm something like this:

1-20: 20x
20-40: 10x
40-60: 5x
60-80: 3x
80-100: 1.5x
100+: 1x

I think it is much better, this server wont last more than 2 weeks anyway, but if he will make ur rates Tampon this server will die in 1 hour from the start.

tibia 7.4 have big problem with high lv
try shoot sd on 150 MS with utani gran hur? it is imposible but 150 ms can atack burst + ue and you die ...
So the solution is stop exp on lv like ~80
Or the solution is what medivia did and that aint hard to make for this guy probaly. Make no sense to stop lvl at lvl 80s then we are just some little tampons

Level

^^
Ye lets make another neveresta. That server was insanely fun and not time wasting at all. Just open rates as previous version. Easy and fast fun

Theres a very big difference between a warOT and a RPG server, I will not spend my time explaining it, since I see you have been on OTland since 2009 you surely should know the difference.

And bad idea? What is better? should I complain and cry about everything which I don't enjoy like you? Is that better? Should I just talk shit about every opinion that is not my own like urself? Cause we can clearly see what kind of a effect that attetude has on the oldschool community these days. Because of arrogant kids like urself we have no servers to play on and shit hosters.

Maybe instead of talking shit about every idea people have that is new, you should learn to make up your own opinion and come with IDEAS so that we can actually find a server we all can enjoy.

I mean you never say something relevant or come with any new ideas at all. But I do see you on every launch talking shit about something.
Here is a idea: Copy the system medivia has with its speed. The speed formula is perfect even at lvl 300s you can aim them (well i dont think you can but.. thats you + tampon..) Problem solved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back