• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
"PLAYERS ONLINE: Medium"
"Medium - Popular spawns are being hunted and some spawns are open, decent amount of War! Depots have some traffic. "
9J8Gemq.png

I got to say, this is some weird way to "spoof" xD
I like the part where it says "some spawns are open"..
so.. what number is needed for high.. for the "Almost all spawns will have people".. 50?

Maybe.. just maybe.. you should change "medium" to say "almost ALL spawns are empty".

"PLAYERS ONLINE: Medium"
"Medium - Popular spawns are being hunted and some spawns are open, decent amount of War! Depots have some traffic. "
9J8Gemq.png

I got to say, this is some weird way to "spoof" xD
I like the part where it says "some spawns are open"..
so.. what number is needed for high.. for the "Almost all spawns will have people".. 50?

Maybe.. just maybe.. you should change "medium" to say "almost ALL spawns are empty".
how am I spoofing when you can see the number online right there?

take 40 players online place them in spawns around the map how many do you think are left open? Its safe to say some spawns would be open and popular spawns are being hunted. What is your problem? Have you ever played a war ot with 40 players online? Its decent war....

Do you only use OTLand to troll forums or do you ever try to provide constructive criticism in your life?

sXnNJDb.png

UpCwGiB.png

This is war going on right now...

Last edited:
@xKrazyx
Dont even speak with stupid ppl, its waste of time, they dont even try your ot, most of community came from 8.6 they think if server got less than 200 ppl online its dead server.

Idea with hidden online list its simple but good as fk. Most ppl just open website and quit if amout of players its not "enough" fuck them, let them leave our community and back to fking 8.6 with elfbots, 30v30 fights where they can turn off their brains and do what's commander tell them, even monkey can do this xd

I miss this edition bcs im tired after realesta but I wish you all best and have fun guys. If you could fight in small teams or even 1v1 and you enjoy that, what you need more?
Greetings

Ots 7.4 die ;) there is like 200 ppl who want play on this version and like 5 ots.

There were always few players on the oldschool rpg servers.

I remeber good times when 0 online bad servers 7.4 low rate like classictibia or classicalia.

In this time when people open servers 7.6 with exp x20 then on servers this style play maximum 7-8 player , and people say for servers this style low rate and no one want play on it , but on servers big high rate style Oldera or Iluminante play 40 + people and have good pk and wars with small teams.

Later when starting first version classictibia many noobs from 8.0 like masgen etc start playing on 7.4 and start make horible wars for monkeys 40 vs 40 when they trap one guy on open battle with mw shoot to him one sd combo with aim bots , or gfb spams in open battles and they say this is good wars.

Then came the sick fashion for bad servers low rate style like a tibianic for rune farmers and 40+ people in one team and they started infect people fashion to play shit servers like this and telling is good servers wars 40 vs 40 and big wars is super....

There were always few players on the oldschool rpg servers.

I remeber good times when 0 online bad servers 7.4 low rate like classictibia or classicalia.

In this time when people open servers 7.6 with exp x20 then on servers this style play maximum 7-8 player , and people say for servers this style low rate and no one want play on it , but on servers big high rate style Oldera or Iluminante play 40 + people and have good pk and wars with small teams.

Later when starting first version classictibia many noobs from 8.0 like masgen etc start playing on 7.4 and start make horible wars for monkeys 40 vs 40 when they trap one guy on open battle with mw shoot to him one sd combo with aim bots , or gfb spams in open battles and they say this is good wars.

Then came the sick fashion for bad servers low rate style like a tibianic for rune farmers and 40+ people in one team and they started infect people fashion to play shit servers like this and telling is good servers wars 40 vs 40 and big wars is super....

if you have to write from google translate (xD) then don't write at all, it's #2019 and you still make an impression of a human-chimpansee

if you have to write from google translate (xD) then don't write at all, it's #2019 and you still make an impression of a human-chimpansee

I do not care about it , i write ready text change some the order of words and have ready long posts in 15-20 seconds.

I respect only the Polish language and only use only poland language , you can think about me like about monkey i laugh only for it.

You think that why most people in America can only speak English, because they are patriots and respect their own language and do not have to learn other languages.

The same like me i'm patriot and respect only Polish language and white polish people , and this country.

I know English on a weak level but I have never had a problem communicating with players from other countries they always understand what i write to they.

This is just a computer game, you think I care if other people laugh and I do not know English very well, I do not care and i laugh for it when some one think i care .

I do not care about it , i write ready text change some the order of words and have ready long posts in 15-20 seconds.

I respect only the Polish language and only use only poland language , you can think about me like about monkey i laugh only for it.

You think that why most people in America can only speak English, because they are patriots and respect their own language and do not have to learn other languages.

The same like me i'm patriot and respect only Polish language and white polish people , and this country.

I know English on a weak level but I have never had a problem communicating with players from other countries they always understand what i write to they.

This is just a computer game, you think I care if other people laugh and I do not know English very well, I do not care and i laugh for it when some one think i care .
Maybe you do have enough brain to learn some english words ?

Last edited:

UNO MOMENTO MY BROTHER, why most people in america only speak english?? HALO KURWA? IS THERE ANY JEBANA LEFT IN UR BRAIN? USA is v ery very multi spoken language countri meine friendo, they speako englishandos, spanishos, mexicanos and alot of other languages my friend!

You respect a dying language kurwo, no hate, but it aint no patriot about refusing to open ur mind my friendo. Imagine, you can only find urself a polish speaking spouse, you have completely locked urself in ur own mindset filled with people with the same mindset. While multi speaking people like MYSELF can just travel the world, learn shit you would never understsand and fuck punanis speaking other languages because i can communitcate with them, comprendo amigo? ayayy

Some noobs do not change: Skor and Jude 2 retards still play on bot in 2019.

They still do not have any skills in this game.

The level oldschool players of today's old school is as small as the brain of a triceratops.

They are just sitting on the otland forum and barking like dogs instead of learning how to play this game before it's completely dead...

This Sagge is also handicapped watching movies about lsd , and later he takes some drugs and has such a brain see that he writes posts with capslock key enabled.

Okay, doggies, there's barking in the forum because you guys can not skills to play this game , so you can bark like dogs: hau hau :)

Otland is funny as always.

The level oldschool players of today's old school is as small as the brain of a triceratops.

They are just sitting on the otland forum and barking like dogs instead of learning how to play this game before it's completely dead...

This Sagge is also handicapped watching movies about lsd , and later he takes some drugs and has such a brain see that he writes posts with capslock key enabled.

Okay, doggies, there's barking in the forum because you guys can not skills to play this game , so you can bark like dogs: hau hau :)

You cant even write my name correclty, did google translate really fuck up that too? xD I dont watch movies about lsd, I TAKE LSD. And you should try it aswell, maybe u will learn some new things mr i only speak polish but write google translate post in english everyday on forums otland, and tell others they are bad when im the biggest noobontibiaahahahahehehehe

Now he tried to write my name again, and still failed XDDDDDDD'' SAGE SIXPATCHHH

Edit: Also, Tampik, did u just say that ur a better player than me? >.> Halo tampon? ehh, wanna fightandos 1v1? i can cam

Last edited:

you belong to the Polish hołota (very poor class of ppl with very low chances of achieving anything in life), a PISior/Korwinist who doesn't know where money comes from, your parents still get 500+ for you (@foreigners: 500+ is a social program to "help" Polish families raise their kids, they get 500 Polish zloty each month, to mask the rest of spendings i.e. high taxes) because doctors judged your brain to be at kindergarten levels (actually chimpansee level). Don't lie to us with that "patriotic" stories, you are just too stupid to learn another language.

How is it possible that you've been playing in English based games for 10+ years and still can't speak proper English and need translator constantly..
I mean.. holy crap.. how's that possible?!

It's simple guys, mr tampik is playing just tibia for whole of his free time. Doing nothing irl, his mind is closed for the world, zero vision for his own future. Even when u're tellin him hes retarded irl, he will defend himself with that u got 0 skill in pixel game and still using bot since 2k10 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back