• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
In order for someone to be offended, this person can not be anonymous, otherwise it does not make any sense to insult the artificial player who does not really exist and no one know any true about this people.

You guys are simply mental idiots, like amoebas in the sea, and you thinking about can insulting nickname from computer game.

I never tell the truth in internet and even more in computer games full of idiots and I was always and I will be anonymous because no one really knows me , and what people think about me i don't care.

You guys can try to insult yourself and each other of those whom you know and who are not anonymous, as for example this streamer from Ireland also known as Rafatus v2.

"and no one know any true about this people."
"and you thinking about can insulting nickname from computer game."
"I never tell the truth in internet"
That's the skill and grammar of someone spent most part of their life in a English based game.
eh0my8x.jpg

Now he tried to write my name again, and still failed XDDDDDDD'' SAGE SIXPATCHHH

Edit: Also, Tampik, did u just say that ur a better player than me? >.> Halo tampon? ehh, wanna fightandos 1v1? i can cam

Tomorrow bro i can make fightek with you duelek if you have cam with mouse record i now drinking beers with friend and watch match footbal because Poland play now.

What nickname you use in game , i remember you only from realistic war when i killing you solo in temple Thais and from realesta war on -2 floor when i kill you with other player.

Do you can open twich tv for duel?

You want play sd uh or arena?

Tomorrow bro i can make fightek with you duelek if you have cam with mouse record i now drinking beers with friend and watch match footbal because Poland play now.

What nickname you use in game , i remember you only from realistic war when i killing you solo in temple Thais and from realesta war on -2 floor when i kill you with other player.

Do you can open twich tv for duel?

You want play sd uh or arena?
Delete yourself bro. Go drink beers with this virtual friends you have.

Go better take egg some Africnas boys and kiss they.

I no have many friends irl but i have , but Lastman have only black niggas in germany where more black people than white people , its a dead country.

In short time in germany country only black people like in african.

In poland i never see black people , only 10 years ago in cirkus i see one , but i don't know it's human or monkey.

I see three black people in poland , but on tv , it's a boxer
Izuagbe Ugonoh , and footbal player Emmanuel Olisadebe , and streamer da costa tv.
Netherlands aint germany bro. Learn something else then setting up uh traps or ank dragon lair sneaks. Poor tampik

Go better take egg some Africnas boys and kiss they.

I no have many friends irl but i have , but Lastman have only black niggas in germany where more black people than white people , its a dead country.

In short time in germany country only black people like in african.

In poland i never see black people , only 10 years ago in cirkus i see one , but i don't know it's human or monkey.

I see three black people in poland , but on tv , it's a boxer
Izuagbe Ugonoh , and footbal player Emmanuel Olisadebe , and streamer da costa tv.

Wow, racsim and as expected low IQ leads to this. Im sorry for you not having friends, but on the other hand it is apparent.
Playing Tibia for years without developing as in your personal life - the connection is clear.
Travel around the world and get your own view instead of handing off others opinions.

A new client has been released. That will hopefully fix the lag for you guys.

You guys have some severe issues.
This thread is created for discussions about the respective server, not for insulting eachother to boast how thick your egos are.
Stop infecting the community with your irrelevant, pointless and destructive comments.

If you want to slander eachother, create a thread in the Chit Chat board for that -- otherwise, stay on topic.

i think the new client that he launched today is really nice for the ppl who use to lag "even me"

give it a chance take decent lvl in 1 day and lets bring some fun :D

but still think there might be some small fixes that needs to be done on the client, but it works almost pefect atm

how to add full map on this clien btw?

@xKrazyx

i liked old client more, but this one is also good, fifth day of ots and we are still fighting

it gets fps dropds sometimes dont like it at all otherwise its good.

it happens for everyone not only me

fix side step its to fast make it just decent

and be able to lock backpacks
cuz they are pretty much flyin xD

Hello everyone.

Been working very hard on the new client, heres some updates.
3z7PPgO.png

Speed in video was on a level 150 with 155 ping
  • New Antibot System... Catches a lot of combat bots! (Auto uh, auto mf, aimbot, software such as Riftbot)
  • CAM installed.. Record and Play cams to save forever!
  • No delay while running and using runes
  • Smoother running, higher ping support
    • No blood hit bugs, good diagonal movements, medivia speed formula
  • 64 bit and dx9 support
  • Less client lag
  • Re-added online list to website.

Client will be public soon for anyone to test, we will setup war setups for brief beta for new client. Either 6/23 or 6/24.
A new world will be coming soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back