• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
tomorrow Sunday?
There is a lot of people waiting
Whatever day you'll open you will get players
open tomorrow !
Thanks!

1586632903831.png

Greetings,

Just an update. Currently testing the client / server. I realize everyone wants to play asap, working hard to get us there!
Still a little bit of work to do on the client. Once the client is ready, I will put together a brief test server and then set a launch date. (ive contacted 6 teams who confirmed have over 8 players a piece, so the war player base is set)

As many have seen over the years, releasing an incomplete client with compatibility issues can kill your server.

Please watch the website for when a test server drops so I can publicly test compatibility of the client. ( I hope to have it online tomorrow)

Once a launch date is set, you will definitely see a lot of advertising!

Some old memories, I have hundreds of screenshots!

1586634101883.png
1586634107711.png
1586634118458.png
1586634127164.png
AGXRKc.jpg

Wo2eLS.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 44122

Greetings,

Just an update. Currently testing the client / server. I realize everyone wants to play asap, working hard to get us there!
Still a little bit of work to do on the client. Once the client is ready, I will put together a brief test server and then set a launch date. (ive contacted 6 teams who confirmed have over 8 players a piece, so the war player base is set)

As many have seen over the years, releasing an incomplete client with compatibility issues can kill your server.

Please watch the website for when a test server drops so I can publicly test compatibility of the client. ( I hope to have it online tomorrow)

Once a launch date is set, you will definitely see a lot of advertising!

Some old memories, I have hundreds of screenshots!
I hope you dont see punio as a war team? Xd

To be honest, there will be that 60-80 players but don't expect more. Too many servers already and kinda bad timing. Nice to see that waropolis is opening server again but unfortunaely im not gonna play ☹. Wish u gl, bro.

Last edited:
People are playing retro, askara, realesta and tibiantis. Old school community is small, what do u expect? XD Players wont leave their ot just for warop😅

: v

So that's why.. 🧐

Server record: 1782 players (on 2020-03-15 19:44:11)

u might be kinda retarded but i will try to explain you that amount of players - it's 300-500 real players, rest are makers and mcs 👏👏

Waropolis is server that targeting into war players, ye? Good. Where war players are already playing? These servers that i wrote above.

So simple question, what team gonna play there? Just pk team - that's the reason why there will be just ~60 pp after few hours of the server. Cheers

Last edited:
To be honest, there will be that 60-80 players but don't expect more. Too many servers already and kinda bad timing. Nice to see that waropolis is opening server again but unfortunaely im not gonna play ☹. Wish u gl, bro.
i think many will just make a quick char on warop while playing their other games. i mean in 1 day you'll have a char ready to fight for fun. I know atleast enough war players who will do that while playing retrocores/tibiantis/realesta. On tibiantis you skill/ train m lvl 24/7 anyways so you can easily play warop beside a lowrate server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back