• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE][7.4-7.72] Waropolis PvP-Enforced RealMap - Fast Paced Wars, Active Staff, Good Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well with advertismenet this server can get way more than 80 players.
Right now there is only lowrates, a highrate will go perfect
A lot of people are waiting for it.

they have to wait a bit.
Original Tibia is starting up today, so best way is just w8, like 1 or 2 weeks

they have to wait a bit.
Original Tibia is starting up today, so best way is just w8, like 1 or 2 weeks
wtf that is a 8.0 lowrate server what has that to do with 7.7 highrate community? make no sense to open later cause of that shitty serverxd

u might be kinda retarded but i will try to explain you that amount of players - it's 300-500 real players, rest are makers and mcs 👏👏

Waropolis is server that targeting into war players, ye? Good. Where war players are already playing? These servers that i wrote above.

So simple question, what team gonna play there? Just pk team - that's the reason why there will be just ~60 pp after few hours of the server. Cheers

XDDDDD

For sure I didn’t know that there are only 300-500 real players 🤪🤪🤪. Why so nevous, im just acting like u.

1586689056829.png

Last edited:
8.0 = hotkeys? orignaltibia =RPG

7.7 waropolis: pure war, will be more than 200 players and 10+ war teams (no botters or noobs)

People talk without knowledge nowadays

Medivia: lowrate 2x
Retrocores:lowrate 2x
OriginalTibia: lowrate 3x
Askara: lowrate 5x
Tibiantis: lowrate 1x
Realesta: lowrate 3x

Why people cry its many servers already? I dont see any highrate
Open Waropolis, we need this server

Good News!

Make new thread with advertise on Friday and tell people they can start register
For example i always do register my acc the same day server starts...

I will get 1 streamer to play on Friday, :)

Last edited:
Fun server, but I doubt it'll reach many people atm due to people playing more serious servers it seems. Hope you get some decent playerbase though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back