• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugged as fuk

1cuN5fe

script>

Last edited:
Enjoying this ot, great old school replica. I hope the xp stays at 2c after 100 i like the double. Feels great though, active trade channel and everything an old school player would like.
after 100 its 1,5;)

Was thinking to start but I checked the website first and it's sucks.

Players Online: 301 players
Just 90 players are above level 25

So 70% of the server are MC's/Runemakers.

Just a point for that people who gonna start.;)
"It's not what it seems"

Was thinking to start but I checked the website first and it's sucks.

Players Online: 301 players
Just 90 players are above level 25

So 70% of the server are MC's/Runemakers.

Just a point for that people who gonna start.;)
"It's not what it seems"

you can be sure gm banning botters directly , you are right but why looking + 25 levels idk. my main char still 19 lvl getting my set and skills. 8-25 level like 35 players knight and pally if u check it... you can open max 1 mc, doenst open any more mc you can check this too. Just dont think too late come to start , stop to play 1weeks shit servers.

You only say the good things , why u not saying gm's never fix nothing , update never come, tombs without monsters and alot of more bugs??????

Please get some more gms. the server is running rampant with bots its crazy. I can understand maybe some training or rune making. But you have 3 people botting one dara rotworm cave as i speak, i put parcels and they couldnt move. Then level 100+ msgs and says dont mess with my friend lol. I cant play here anymore after ive spent hours grinding my shit with hands and these kida r botting all night with big players protecting them, probably botting as well.. and your news post about accs hacked is probably because they are all downloading these bots with keyloggers. Everyone is using one. Wow i see you actually banned one guy but you left the other one, thats a start though.

Last edited:
I wonder if they gonna open something with a "little bit" higher rates for people with life who doesnt have time to recover 1 dead 10 or even more hours, or for that one who doesnt have 200 or more free euroes to spend on tibia :D

I wonder if they gonna open something with a "little bit" higher rates for people with life who doesnt have time to recover 1 dead 10 or even more hours, or for that one who doesnt have 200 or more free euroes to spend on tibia :D
If i die on my lvl 94. It cost me 1,5 hour to get my dead back.. It really aint that hard..

I have to say that I do enjoy this server but the amount of runemakers and cavebotters is really frustrating. The majority of the online population is cavebotters and runemakers.
And also that the GM's doesn't seem that active in-game. I have reported ONE bug that I found and I got the response "We might fix that in the future." So I don't see the point in reporting any bugs I find..

Things I find negative about the server:
• You cannot sell houses.
• Too many cheaters (high leveled players have a lot of cavebotters botting for GP and if you attack them they will show up and kill you.)
• GM's are focusing on the wrong things. Like expanding the map instead of fixing the current bugs and issues.
• Inactive GM's (Recruit more.)
• Creatures path finding is really wonky.
• Players are allowed to legally use 1 multi client (Remove that. That's stupid. And I think it's allowed just to boost the online population)
• Some NPC's are bugged. Selling spells for the wrong prices or giving you the wrong response. (Like telling me I need premium when I have not enough gold on me to travel)
• The npc Rashid has really buggy dialogue. (Asks me if I wanna sell platinum amulet when selling silver brooches.)

These are just some things I have encountered and what I can remember. Some are not important but some are.
It also seems that the owner(s) doesn't know how to fix certain things and they don't wanna admit that, instead they ignore the problem and claims that it will be fixed in the future but it never does. If that is the problem then recruit someone who CAN fix them.

@assassinho dont even respond to this god mythera, he is trying so much to show stupid he is by writing some bullshit, he cant even see difference between war and defence breaking (well defence breaking is a part of war, but i mentioned fight

I have to say that I do enjoy this server but the amount of runemakers and cavebotters is really frustrating. The majority of the online population is cavebotters and runemakers.
And also that the GM's doesn't seem that active in-game. I have reported ONE bug that I found and I got the response "We might fix that in the future." So I don't see the point in reporting any bugs I find..

Things I find negative about the server:
• You cannot sell houses.
• Too many cheaters (high leveled players have a lot of cavebotters botting for GP and if you attack them they will show up and kill you.)
• GM's are focusing on the wrong things. Like expanding the map instead of fixing the current bugs and issues.
• Inactive GM's (Recruit more.)
• Creatures path finding is really wonky.
• Players are allowed to legally use 1 multi client (Remove that. That's stupid. And I think it's allowed just to boost the online population)
• Some NPC's are bugged. Selling spells for the wrong prices or giving you the wrong response. (Like telling me I need premium when I have not enough gold on me to travel)
• The npc Rashid has really buggy dialogue. (Asks me if I wanna sell platinum amulet when selling silver brooches.)

These are just some things I have encountered and what I can remember. Some are not important but some are.
It also seems that the owner(s) doesn't know how to fix certain things and they don't wanna admit that, instead they ignore the problem and claims that it will be fixed in the future but it never does. If that is the problem then recruit someone who CAN fix them.

+1

I was think to start here like 1-2 months , finally started , i think people still thinking and trying to find good server but They will never be haptan , my opinion after summer server like +600 online per day and some people still try to find a server on forum.. and keeping waste time..

Time to play ClassicTibia !

I think alot more people would have started if the host here would fix bugs and respond to players..
Even worse the Iryont :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back