• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Classictibia [Lowrate 2x] Winter Update 2018 announced [Online since 12.06.2016]

What kind of support/update do you need for 7.4 tibia? There's actually nothing to fix/add it's just clear as it is.
Check what updates made from medivia, completely diff game.

They had a sick winter update btw. Beside that update all those other updates were just epic. When ever you report something gm is there to help you!!! Sick just sick. And now we back alive. Peaking up to 50 players!

On a side note classictibia is fun if you wanna live forever in demona😅
Are you okay bro, or do you wanna talk about your issues?

I mean, what is the reason to cry about the fact there is no new content being added?
The concept is easy, it is an OT which replicates the time of Tibia 7.4 and it does a perfect job replicating that.
Actually, out of all OT's, ClassicTibia is the closest to CipSoft's 7.4 client.

If you don't like playing on a 7.4 that's totally fine, but don't act like a server is meant to change over time.
And yes, obviously 50 players isn't that much, but that is exactly what I am saying...I am saying it is gradually growing again, the online count doubled. It is still 'only 50', but at least it's growing once again, for a third time.

Admins are active, true...but who cares? Like you ever had good admins/support on real tibia - lulz

Are you okay bro, or do you wanna talk about your issues?

I mean, what is the reason to cry about the fact there is no new content being added?
The concept is easy, it is an OT which replicates the time of Tibia 7.4 and it does a perfect job replicating that.
Actually, out of all OT's, ClassicTibia is the closest to CipSoft's 7.4 client.

If you don't like playing on a 7.4 that's totally fine, but don't act like a server is meant to change over time.
And yes, obviously 50 players isn't that much, but that is exactly what I am saying...I am saying it is gradually growing again, the online count doubled. It is still 'only 50', but at least it's growing once again, for a third time.

Admins are active, true...but who cares? Like you ever had good admins/support on real tibia - lulz

Idc if they wont add custom if they wanna be replica of how it was. But THEY promised the community updates when we made the server alive again with advertising and bringing 2 war teams. We asked for many many things and they always promised but then went inactive for another month. And thats why the server died again. Not cause summer or winter..

Idc if they wont add custom if they wanna be replica of how it was. But THEY promised the community updates when we made the server alive again with advertising and bringing 2 war teams. We asked for many many things and they always promised but then went inactive for another month. And thats why the server died again. Not cause summer or winter..
I am aware of that promise, but I just personally don't value the lack of updates too heavily.
Like, currently the OT is working 'properly' - there might be some minor bugs, but nothing major.
Apparently the owner is not capable, or at least he/she doesn't know too well how to code.

The thing is, it doesn't change anything. We are all adults by now, and refusing to play a server based on the principles of false promises is quite immature. Obviously, I am not trying to force or convince you to play this OT - and you will probably not do it anyways, even if I tried. But what I am trying to say, is that it is clearly the one OT which is closest to CipSoft's 7.4 version. Also, fact is that it slowly starts to get traction again and I do believe it will gradually climb back up to 60+, 70+, 80+, 90+ and eventually 100+ people online. As there are currently no other real fun OT's to play (Realesta is dieing as well), it might be a good opportunity to get some easy levels right now.

Another 7.4 OT did launch today, Hirana - Mastercores which failed already at launch day. Neveresta (Realesta) currently has 109 people online...while only 2 weeks ago it was running at an average of 1000 people online with a peak of 1343 just 4 weeks ago. Therefore, I do think ClassicTibia will slowly revive again. But yeah...lets see
Edit: Waropolis, another 7.4 OT that tried it. Got rekt within an hour.
At least ClassicTibia has proved to survive a drop in players twice, and now it's going to do it a third time.

Name me one 7.4 - 7.6 OT with a significantly different online count.
Don't call Neveresta, as it is dropping in player count by 10-15% a day, while Classic Tibia's online counter is actually climbing.
Reviving starts from a bottom, not from a peak.

Classic Tibia is unironically the only 7.4 OT with a rising player count.
Also, you included 5 knights to the 17 makers, but as you probably know - knights can't make runes.
Technically it's 22 players and 12 - I agree it's still nothing, but at least its more than a few weeks ago and you will see the rise keeps going as all other 7.4~(&similar) OT's are falling, like they always do after a few weeks.

Oh hell yeah bro, I agree
Admin/owners are garbage.

They don't advertise nor improve the server - but on the other hand, they also don't SCREW up things.
They just don't do anything XD Like CipSoft haha
But let's be honest...most OT's are like this

not most they just don;t care about this ot like 100 % and they don;t know how to fix bugs or smth even

On Website if 2 ppl log in Same acc on site , they can Change email And getting acc from other player ( who want buy/sell char) , ı saw a guy he made refresh website like somedays And get char back. maybe its fixed or not , Idk :) Web site must be kick from Acc when u change ur password.

Name me one 7.4 - 7.6 OT with a significantly different online count.
Don't call Neveresta, as it is dropping in player count by 10-15% a day, while Classic Tibia's online counter is actually climbing.
Reviving starts from a bottom, not from a peak.
Thats cause whole community is just dead. Has nothing to do with this shit classictibia.

b0d57e2ebc405472fb9354933ce03f58.png

59 online, still not that many - but it's growing steadily
While Realesta (Neveresta) keeps dropping.

cf94ac0d2a605c0752712faa1e0fb29b.png

Screenshots are made on 23:04 UTC+2

Ofc neveresta is dropping the server is dieing thats is how it goes xd. You think those will go straight to classic xd? I dont get it why you comoare the two ots all thr time

Because I am trying to find the best 7.4 to play and I'm unaware of any other 7.4 OT with 50+ players
Okay, maybe Hirana - but it's on Miami servers and I try to compare european servers with each other due to ping

You can play on classictibia, you can play on medivia - it's up to you whichever server you choose. The only servers that will thrive are the ones that are picked by Taze/Dominik to have a war on, and that's just how it goes. No matter how good your server is it won't permamently have players, as the community is retarded and owners are greedy for the most part.

The community is far more guilty than the owners, though.