• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Classictibia [Lowrate 2x] Winter Update 2018 announced [Online since 12.06.2016]

You only need level 109 for top 100
lvl 100 is easy...after level 100 is hard stage exp

There is not much difference between level 100 and level 109 or something - but its w/e ;p

9f2582e0b678272e5888d6393d3bc3d7.png

63 online, as I said - climbing.
Releasta has 38
Hirana is also climbing, quite hard to be honest - 296

What is wrong with boat? I can't find any issue with it
Thats cause you travel always lonely. Maybe think from a war player perspective who needs to travel with 30 people?
We made a proposal to fix boats so you could travel with more at once cause that would make the war alot more fun and faster. Gm promised it that he would do so. Well he did.. but then the war was as good as over alrdy xd

Hmmm that sucks indeed... but good to hear it's now all solved.
I am not sure if the GM's are even reading OTLand, probably not, but if a GM is reading this - feel free to contact me, as I'm willing to assist fixing issues for free

edit: a fix like that boat travelling issue can literally be fixed within a couple of seconds/minutes

Sadly you have to pay for premium here. Otherwise I would be playing this server for sure !
At least travelling without premium would be great to also be able to use the premmy spots.