• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I like the idea of incomming low rate server but 2 makers + main is very easy to play, maybe change it to 2 clients open at the same time so main + 1 maker, anything more than that = instant delete, no freakin 7 days ban .... same with bot it used to be 7 days ban ?? are you for real? Instant delete to all accounts so caught person need start all over again, then there will be chance that he is not gonna do it again :) and the economy will be less broken, less runes = longer gameplay. Stop looking at online number, becouse if you think more makers/bots logged means nice number and its good for the server you are completely wrong .. its gonna go down very quick like it did every edition before. Infinite gfbs at boosted tombs and other op spawns is WAAAAAAAAAY TOO EASYYYYYYYY so if anything won't change not a lot of ppl gonna waste their time anymore on your server.

Your client is the best and the smoothest i've been playing at in my life, also custom stuff is nice to explore, it has massive potential to be good long term server, you just need to do something to make it harder and lowering rates is not enough. Good bye.

By the way.. stop only listening to those big war teams ...... make it equal for everyone FOR FUUUUUUCK SAKE most of them besides fighting each other are crying , running their rune farms, selling/buying characters, harrasing other random neutrals leading them to leave, and finally change server to make the same .. JESUSSS IST NOT GOOD FOR YOUR SERVER AND YOUR INCOME START FUCKING THINKING

Last edited:
I like the idea of incoming low rate server but 2 makers + main is very easy to play, maybe change it to 2 clients open at the same time so main + 1 maker, anything more than that = instant delete, no freakin 7 days ban .... same with bot it used to be 7 days ban ?? are you for real? Instant delete to all accounts so caught person need start all over again, then there will be chance that he is not gonna do it again :) and the economy will be less broken, less runes = longer gameplay.

Totally agree, also having at least 5 active CM's who are willing to spend time in game as well as reviewing reported cam's would be a good solution. The problem with high rate server and rune farms is that you have to be constantly active and when casuals have to take 2 days off they come back and find themselves in huge disadvantage over others.

Those "big war teams" don't make up actual player base, most don't ever play from the start, they wait a month to buy a character and runes for rl cash, then only login during battles, leaving server activity at all time low so no point listening to their pleas cause their contribution to server growth is minimal. Them saying "theres no 100bp+ sd runes to buy, we wont devote our time to play" is utter crap cause eventually there's nowhere else better to play.

We need midrate server without fucking MC runemakers. Please don't do next edition where exp is x5-x1,1 and all have 5x runemakers, because can't play without this.

i love this serv but if it stays at being rune making farm ot server with 3 mc allowed i dont think i'll join

If u want succesful server u should first force ur gms to not close raports. Other steps are to not let play more than 2 characters at the same time and disable bonus expirience in party. For example if u have 2x exp, but you have all 4 vocs in party u have effective 4x exp.

Please don't do this rates:

1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 5x (First day 10x)
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 4.5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 3.5x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 3x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 2.5x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 2x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 1.7x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 1.6x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 1.5x
11. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 1.4x
12. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 1.3x
13. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 1.2x
14. Stage : Level 131 to 140 : 1.1x
15. Stage : Level 141 to 999 : 1x

This is the worst rates how I ever seen ;/ 2x static is 10x better.

If You try create low rate server do static exp x2. Stage exp with last x1 is so bored... I and my friends will never play on this bad stage.
But I thinking better is mid-rate server, because now are two servers with low rate (Medivia and Retrocores). Last stage should not be lower than x2 in my opinion.

[Regeneration rates]:
Sorcerer: 2 HP / 8 seconds, 1 MP / 3 seconds
Druid: 2 HP / 8 seconds, 1 MP / 3 seconds
Paladin: 2 HP / 5 seconds, 1 MP / 4 seconds
Knight: 2 HP / 4 seconds, 1 MP / 6 seconds

[Promotion]:
Master Sorcerer: 2 HP / 6 seconds, 1 MP / 2 seconds
Elder Druid: 2 HP / 6 seconds, 1 MP / 2 seconds
Royal Paladin: 2 HP / 4 seconds, 1 MP / 3 seconds
Elite Knight: 2 HP / 3 seconds, 1 MP / 5 seconds

This regeneratiopn rates also are not under static exp. Next edition under 10x MC runemakers...

Don't do next odgrzewando kotletando Redemption edition for 2 weeks ! :p This should be new era for Realesta - Prosperity !!! :)

Please don't do this rates:

1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 5x (First day 10x)
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 4.5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 3.5x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 3x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 2.5x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 2x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 1.7x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 1.6x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 1.5x
11. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 1.4x
12. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 1.3x
13. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 1.2x
14. Stage : Level 131 to 140 : 1.1x
15. Stage : Level 141 to 999 : 1x

This is the worst rates how I ever seen ;/ 2x static is 10x better.

If You try create low rate server do static exp x2. Stage exp with last x1 is so bored... I and my friends will never play on this bad stage.
But I thinking better is mid-rate server, because now are two servers with low rate (Medivia and Retrocores). Last stage should not be lower than x2 in my opinion.

[Regeneration rates]:
Sorcerer: 2 HP / 8 seconds, 1 MP / 3 seconds
Druid: 2 HP / 8 seconds, 1 MP / 3 seconds
Paladin: 2 HP / 5 seconds, 1 MP / 4 seconds
Knight: 2 HP / 4 seconds, 1 MP / 6 seconds

[Promotion]:
Master Sorcerer: 2 HP / 6 seconds, 1 MP / 2 seconds
Elder Druid: 2 HP / 6 seconds, 1 MP / 2 seconds
Royal Paladin: 2 HP / 4 seconds, 1 MP / 3 seconds
Elite Knight: 2 HP / 3 seconds, 1 MP / 5 seconds

This regeneratiopn rates also are not under static exp. Next edition under 10x MC runemakers...

Don't do next odgrzewando kotletando Redemption edition for 2 weeks ! :p This should be new era for Realesta - Prosperity !!! :)

This one isn't finnal rates btw.

If you're starting a low rate, will there be changes to the task system? Atm every task is very unoriginal and roughly following the same formula of harder task = more exp more money

I don't think all tasks should give money and i don't think all tasks should give experience. They should be more varied and other factors should be considered. For example the reward for 200 Scorpions is the same reward for 300 Rotworms, but Scorpions are much harder to kill and have fewer spawns of them and have no loot, so the reward for monsters such as scorpion should be higher so that it gives players incentive to hunt monsters that they would not usually hunt. (Monsters like Priestess, Witch, Lich, Hunter, Banshee, Dwarf Geomancer, Orc Shaman, Elf Arcanist are examples of monsters that have bad loot, bad exp, low spawn amount so at least the task reward for those monsters should be better than other monsters to give a reason to hunt them)

Don't make the same mistake as medivia with all these low level money tasks, by day 2 of a new server on medivia there was like 1k players with snake/cave rat task done (4kk money on server that shouldn't exist so fast)

My suggestion is a revamp of all tasks for a low rate version, they were fine on a mid rate but they would be broken on a low rate.

Very good ots with helping gm, unfortunentally infinite runes gonna be the problem. wont try this time but good luck have fun

p.s can comebody finally realise good 7,4 without mc allowed, so there wont be 150 mages after first month of server ?

Do you even remember, jebane szczyle why 7.4 mage was so powerfull ? because he had to make runes, he didint have them from his 4 rune makers on mc, he had to sit in depot for 1 week to go on 1 hunt on warlocks, so even that he hited 1000 from ue or 700 from sd on 100 lvl , it wasnt overpowered.

there wasnt 20x 120+ mages on server, there was maybe 2 h lvl mages, rest was knights and paladins, but if those mages went mad mode, they could kill whole server.

Yours, The biggest otland spammer - Typloshiion.

@Typloshiion easy to say "pls server without mc allowed" when you play only knight on 7.4 xdddddd

Eh, that's why back in a day mages were respected and hard to come by. You couldn't just take sds without a care in a world for waste and make 2x more exp than knight at same level. You had to rely on team hunts with knight same way they depended on druid for sio. For knight to be more than a walking mwall & punchbag he has to stay ahead of others by 30-40lvls and its not easy to do solo considering you barely do any dps with runes. It is why 80 mage was just as desired for war as 120ek whereas 80ek would be almost useless in that scenario. You want an easy solo game, pick pala but don't complain later that you're not fast enough or dying on every ue combo.

Last edited:
I see changing exp rate :D It won't make big difference until you lower allowed mcs to 2 ( i dont mind just 1 client but can be hard, 3 is too many.... ) why not listening to us.... Infinite runes comming on runemakingfiesta ez ot fast dead as always.

Back