• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Easy to detect repeating same pixel mouse movement hundredth times.
I am in no position, neither it's my intention to challenge your opinion, but semi-random pixel macro will make such detection pointless, since there will be a lot of cases where you are not entirely sure if it's macro or not and the output will remain same as without such a detecting tool: "cheater" will not get caught, or at least not banned. And I believe we both know it.
I am not saying it's impossible to detect aimbot, I am saying that "pixel detection" is not reliable way to do so.

Client auto updater on the other hand seems great addition (especially while fighting with botters), but without proper certificates it's easy to get marked as false positive in many "virus scanners only" out there - the 3rd party application that downloads files seems suspicious at first glance.

I am in no position, neither it's my intention to challenge your opinion, but semi-random pixel macro will make such detection pointless, since there will be a lot of cases where you are not entirely sure if it's macro or not and the output will remain same as without such a detecting tool: "cheater" will not get caught, or at least not banned. And I believe we both know it.
I am not saying it's impossible to detect aimbot, I am saying that "pixel detection" is not reliable way to do so.

Client auto updater on the other hand seems great addition (especially while fighting with botters), but without proper certificates it's easy to get marked as false positive in many "virus scanners only" out there - the 3rd party application that downloads files seems suspicious at first glance.

I no doubt, everything is possible with some knowledge, it was one of my ideas, I have more but sharing this is not good idea.

From what I recall the way to vamp brides was blocked by noobchars 24/7, it was the best exp place around 100 and profit was insane without the need of picking gold the only other place to match that exp were ancient scarabs on hidden tomb at Coldwind but you had to choose whether to pick gp's and loose the momentum. My suggestion is to add additional ways to get there and either expand the place so its about as big as vengoth castle so it would fit in more than 1 player cause its the most desired spot for knight whereas solo mages at 100 have dozen places to go with wrls not to say they often choose to take over brides so putting gfb resistant mobs there would be ideal. also chain linking that zone with warewolfs > hellspawns is a flaw in design not to mention noone actually went hellspawns because they hit like a truck with barely any loot.

Are you guys for real? You're gonna open another lowrate server when theres a bunch of lowrates available to play i.e retrocores, medivia unity, and upcoming tibiantis? Good luck finding players to play on this server. I predict 20 of punios viewers making runes for him and punio himself will be playing. At best. People are done with your lowrates that are just a moneymaker cash grab for both the owner and rune sellers alike.

I bet you guys would actually have players and people interested in your server if it wasn't a corrupted piece of shit punio's playground with cash bug on every edition of some sort. I don't know how oblivious can you be as an owner to have 3 different editions of a LOWRATE server with 3 of them dying due to YOUR laziness, by a bug that always stemmed from the same problem. Don't even get me started on how many times this has happened overall, on any edition, since on every single one of them there was an infinite cash bug.

Another issue is quite apparent to few people - how the fuck does Punio have a massive advantage rune-wise on the day 2-3 of the server? How does he get someone to send him 20 backpacks of gfb on day 3 of the server when most of the people would barely ever think about doing that, they'd rather use their runes on their own. How the fuck can he die multiple times on stream freshly after server launch and always be able to make a proper war backpack of some sort? It's mind boggling to me that people still look forward to playing this corrupted piece of shit. This is comparable to Ryan's servers back in the day.

Overall its a fun server but the owner and his attitude towards certain players and never-ending cash bugs that pop up every edition have finally convinced me to not spend any goddamn second playing here anymore.

Good luck to every naive person that thinks anything will change with this new edition.

Last edited:
Another issue is quite apparent to few people - how the fuck does Punio have a massive advantage rune-wise on the day 2-3 of the server? How does he get someone to send him 20 backpacks of gfb on day 3 of the server when most of the people would barely ever think about doing that, they'd rather use their runes on their own. How the fuck can he die multiple times on stream freshly after server launch and always be able to make a proper war backpack of some sort? It's mind boggling to me that people still look forward to playing this corrupted piece of shit. This is comparable to Ryan's servers back in the day.
Use your brain please. No offence, but you really don't believe people send him "donations" in-game? It is easier to support a gamer via game as you don't spend rl cash and you still can enjoy a content with your input. Just calculate, he usually has 500~ viewers and lots of those people like helping him because he's fun to watch so here's your answer

Are you guys for real? You're gonna open another lowrate server when theres a bunch of lowrates available to play i.e retrocores, medivia unity, and upcoming tibiantis? Good luck finding players to play on this server. I predict 20 of punios viewers making runes for him and punio himself will be playing. At best. People are done with your lowrates that are just a moneymaker cash grab for both the owner and rune sellers alike.

I bet you guys would actually have players and people interested in your server if it wasn't a corrupted piece of shit punio's playground with cash bug on every edition of some sort. I don't know how oblivious can you be as an owner to have 3 different editions of a LOWRATE server with 3 of them dying due to YOUR laziness, by a bug that always stemmed from the same problem. Don't even get me started on how many times this has happened overall, on any edition, since on every single one of them there was an infinite cash bug.

Overall its a fun server but the owner and his attitude towards certain players and never-ending cash bugs that pop up every edition have finally convinced me to not spend any goddamn second playing here anymore.

Good luck to every naive person that thinks anything will change with this new edition.

Seems like your post is negative towards the server only because you hate Punio.

@ruth: I have a thought to share with you, not sure if you have considered it but do you know what is the reason why Retrocores were so successful? Because of cheap premium. Premium in the shop is only $2 or $2.5 if I'm not wrong. Even now, months after start you still can buy 14 days of premium for 10k. That way everyone have gathered crazy amounts of premium scrolls on their characters. And if they have that many premium scrolls they are less likely to quit the server.

Also because of cheap premium the ingame price for it remained low, and if it's low the entry level to join the server isn't high, so there are still new players. To get a premium in Retrocores all you need is to mana sit and make 5 bp of gfb, while after the first week on Realesta premium was >50k gp so even if loot rate and mana regen was higher there was no way for new player to afford it any other way than buying it for rl cash, in the end entry level was way harder on your OT despite Realesta being considerably less harder OT to play.

I'm telling you this because I considered my time at Realesta fun, client was amazing and gameplay too and I'm planning to join the next edition.

There is also one more thing that makes Retrocores better but it is about strategy and I doubt you change yours. So, Marcus is consistent in his anti-cheat strategy and bans tens or hundreds accounts daily (including both makers and mains). It doesn't look good that you keep saying about yours anti-cheat attitude and when the time comes you forgot all of this and focusing on other things.

Also when you reach higher level the game becomes more "orshabally". I like the general concept of Realesta being more the place to have fun and less the place to struggle, but still all those OP monsters (Reapers, White Dragons, new Warlock) should be nerfed: hit more and drop less.

Hope my feedback was more positive than negative, greetings.

Last edited:
@Brazolek123 dude XD realesta/retrocores forever orshabaal ots with their 4~~ mc allowed, sad but true, would also want to play oldschool 7.4 low rate but gonna never join shit show which is allowing any maker to be on ots on mc.
lvls 150+ after 2 weeks ON 7.4 TIBIA is motto of both of these servers, idk maybe u forgot what lvls were on 7.4 AFTER YEARS of playing ? yea, most people around 50-70~~ and this is why 7,4 was balanced, then there comes ot, with allowing 4mc rune making and 150 mages that hit from ue for 1k XD. And then people start to complain "OMG MORT HUR AND GFBS FIGHTS ONLY, I QUIT" and there u go, server dead. its sad but true.

people like sebban etc aka gold sellers and his rune farms aka 8mc making sds are never banned, because not even single gm want to wake up at 3 at morning and check what is goin on his server at night, you making thousands of euro but u cant stop simple people that burn your server and making it dead due to hard gold/rune selling. Same is with retrocores.

People starts leaving retrocores, do u even thought why ? because top guilds have INFINITE RUNES due to 4 mc allowed AND NEVER LET RANDOMS EXP BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS HAVE RUNES TO HUNT. THATS THE PROBLEM NOTHING ELSE !!!!!!!!!
7.4 tibia didint need to have more good respawns BECAUSE NOBODY HAD RUNES TO EXP THERE WHOLE DAY, and now its all about top guilds rush their levels, then NEVER EVER RANDOM CAN EXP BECAUSE TOP GUILDS HAVE INFINITE RUNES.
People cant think logically, and u gonna see retrocores gonna die in maximum 1 month, cuz theres already power abusing as fck.
This is going to be same story as every edition of servers with mc allowed, u will see :) 3 months -> people reach end game -> ifninite everything -> people leaving

@Typloshiion I never mentioned that I want Retrocores or Realesta to become hardcore-retro. No one wants to play Orshabaal ot, but no one wants to play hardcore retro either. We are in 2020 dude. Developers are looking for the middle ground here. And you can't deny first Realesta or current Retrocores were successful. Most people just want to have some moderately hard game-experience with fair and fun playground.

Regarding runes and runemaking issue. If everyone can use 3 mc then what's the problem? That's fair. People have unlimited access to runes, so what? If they die it still hurts as you lose a lot of hours of playing. Also as I mentioned farms are being consequently deleted.

If you think that in 2020, with current characteristic of playerbase is it possible to create hardoreretro, with no mc allowed and 1x stats then you are lunatic. Because even if hoster would take extra measures to remove all cheaters very few player would like to play such ots, and no single developer would like to host server that doesn't make enough profit to even pay for the server space.

Anyway, my point was to give Ruth some advices on how to make his server better, as Marcus clearly did some things right. I'm not here to argue which OT strategy is better.

2k20 players mind :

I have no time to play hard ots, so i gonna change server every 1-2 month to start from begining and try to reach the same thing im reaching for years, to get to end game content and change ots again, instead of play one hard ots and after 6 months start to have nice friendly gameplay

It's true, rune farms ruin the game for your average casual players. To tackle that problem Cip introduced soulpoints, which worked to some extent but on 7.4 people would just make an army of makers and continuously cycle around putting them to bed in houses for restoration. My idea would be to revamp the rune making system by introducing an additional component to rune crafting. For example a "magic dust" of different colors which would drop from creatures, which then would be used to infuse the blank rune. Dragons would drop red dust to be used for gfb while elfs, dwarfs, humanoids blue for uhs then undead would give black dust for sds and so on. Or you could just tie it with specific type of rune spell (offensive, support etc). It would create more player based interaction and in itself bring balance to the hunting zones as top players wouldn't constantly occupy best ingame exp spots as they would be forced to go out of their ways.

Back