• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Do something with aimbotters, auto e rings&ssa players, try if u can please
Its waste of time for another low rate with same shity bot politic...
I know Ruth you want to earn money but do something new with big problems because adding custom map, items, monsters its just cosmetic things it wont keep players for longterm.

Wish you all best but dont be lazy and greedy for money.
Just my opinion

Do something with aimbotters, auto e rings&ssa players, try if u can please
Its waste of time for another low rate with same shity bot politic...
I know Ruth you want to earn money but do something new with big problems because adding custom map, items, monsters its just cosmetic things it wont keep players for longterm.

Wish you all best but dont be lazy and greedy for money.
Just my opinion

I've made all the new things already, now I can focus on antibot alot more. Today I fixed completly client updater, it's big advantage over the bots.

didnt you say that the last 2 versions aswell? "antibot" ??

is it even possible to make so it doesnt work on your server? bot works on every famous server anyways except medivia i think
mastercores update hes client often, but the the admin of bot aswell so..

i think the problem on your server is that people love to use bot 100% and show it so obivious,
but on the other server they just bot farm or try to hide it really good

your server is my favorite and for many other people to i think. but im sorry to say that many people dont take it serious

Bot can only be destroyed in one way - ban permanently, you should have a few people in the administration who will watch, eliminate players. The client update adds nothing, because the next day the bot works and you know it @ruth

is some new content coming in next edition?
Yes, it will be but with some modifications.

Bot can only be destroyed in one way - ban permanently, you should have a few people in the administration who will watch, eliminate players. The client update adds nothing, because the next day the bot works and you know it @ruth

Ofc client update adds alot because we can update the client daily and add new methods to block the bots.

but it won't work, you don't understand or do it on purpose? MACRO WILL ALWAYS WORK and if a few people watch castes they will be able to eliminate bots @ruth

but it won't work, you don't understand or do it on purpose? MACRO WILL ALWAYS WORK and if a few people watch castes they will be able to eliminate bots @ruth

Easy to detect repeating same pixel mouse movement hundredth times.

Back