• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
And as always gm its aus... 😄 very high at opening but 2 days later... cya

We are still testing some website rules, if doesn't work for you send me pm, discord or ingame ctrl+r.

is it working , only website have issue sometime -depent on your country-
I'd say it depends on your browser. In my phone I can't open it with Opera, but it works perfectly fine with built-in one.

DOMINANDO MAKE TEAMS CAUSE WE KILLING KILLAN AND TAMAM TEAM IN 2 MINS ;/
23:27 Plataoplomo: BOTTERS AND U SUCK

Last edited:
DOMINANDO MAKE TEAMS CAUSE WE KILLING KILLAN AND TAMAM TEAM IN 2 MINS ;/
23:27 Plataoplomo: BOTTERS AND U SUCK

is gfb damage reduced if shot on x amount of people? cause it looks like its just who spams the most gfb/ mort hurs winsXD

Last edited:
As of right now website seems to work for me now... it did not work until now. Just upsetting how behind people in the same situation as me are.

telling ppl to make teams meanwhile teams got noobchars blocking every good spawn & pa'ing ppl out of the others, nice brain pl

this is what happens when mc is legal. everyone 3 rune makers + 2 block chars

Who the fuck cares of rune makers when on this orsha ot you go in any tomb and you loot 100k in 30m lol, people take this so serious dunno why yet, next week server is over with lvls 160-200 running arround :rolleyes::rolleyes:

once again, this is what happens when mc is legal LOLZ? and on low rate ? low rate also have mc allowed

Back