• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Encounter, High-rate world! [29.11, Friday 18:00 CET], Antibot client.

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
You are only able to login with max 3 characters per mac & ip address at the same time. So do not worry about people having 15 characters online. Logging on more than 3 chars is simply not possible.
keep living in your dream world without vpns

You are only able to login with max 3 characters per mac & ip address at the same time. So do not worry about people having 15 characters online. Logging on more than 3 chars is simply not possible.

"only" ? xD U are able to run 3 characters per device so i can imagine venezuelans with 5 pc's to set 15 makers on macro. This should be decreased to 3 characters per player. And i hope gms will ban macro this time, not like last time, when they were playing dumb and didn't even respond to raports. I sent a lot of cams and only maybe 3-4 characters were banned. And bans for bot usage with duration of 7 days is joke xDD

"only" ? xD U are able to run 3 characters per device so i can imagine venezuelans with 5 pc's to set 15 makers on macro. This should be decreased to 3 characters per player. And i hope gms will ban macro this time, not like last time, when they were playing dumb and didn't even respond to raports. I sent a lot of cams and only maybe 3-4 characters were banned. And bans for bot usage with duration of 7 days is joke xDD
As long as they are on different IPs then yes. Max 3 characters online per IP. And by the way cavebot and aimbot is instant delete.
Macro is illegal as well. Runemaking with macro will result in banishment.
If the offender continues to macro after the 7 day banishment they will be deleted automatically if caught again.
We have good ways to see if people are using macro/cavebot or too many MCs.
We delete runefarms with more than 3 characters online at the same time without any warning.

If now the offender is using VPN we still have ways to see that it is the same player so it doesn't matter. We do not only check Mac and IP.

Sincelery,
CM Vizzy

Last edited:
Macro is illegal as well. Runemaking with macro will result in banishment.
Sincelery,
CM Vizzy
That's exactly like saying "Its okay to macro".. Its basically a warning.

And I found the oldschool OT hoster algorithm. Its as follows:
While(OldschoolPlayers.Exists())
{
1. Let people bot = buy more prem for every acc (instead of letting ppl login multiple chars on a single acc, but that would make too much sense) = $$$.
2. Macroes will make the server die faster = which means reset faster = Reset all that sweet ass $$$ again.
}

Just say its okay to bot instead of TRYING TO LOOK GOOD and acting like you DONT. Freaking hell.

That's exactly like saying "Its okay to macro".. Its basically a warning.

And I found the oldschool OT hoster algorithm. Its as follows:
While(OldschoolPlayers.Exists())
{
1. Let people bot = buy more prem for every acc (instead of letting ppl login multiple chars on a single acc, but that would make too much sense) = $$$.
2. Macroes will make the server die faster = which means reset faster = Reset all that sweet ass $$$ again.
}

Just say its okay to bot instead of TRYING TO LOOK GOOD and acting like you DONT. Freaking hell.
Hello

Here is a list of all banishments on Redemption. You can check, there is several pages

Here is a list of all deletions. Same thing several pages including macros, cavebots and everything

Good reading sir,
Vizzy

make auto stackable gps when u taking them from monster to bp pleasesaeaseasesaseas

Back