• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Infinity! [New world starting 26.02, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yea i played once in my life in nieudas squad to laugh at nieudas players then when we team hunt one of your nieudas players killed me after ive been hit by dragon lord so no it was not even a duel just got killed by one of your nieudases once dragon lord hit me because he needed revenge after beeing dominated all those years. If you play in a team that kills you on red hp once monsters atk you then you know its tampon squad.

Last words as Tampon and his students are a trade mark of nieudas and his name as well as his team name should be used as synonym to word nieudas.
Not true, everyone who see this fight know its not true.

I tell you how this story looked:

Me and 4 or 5 people run to qustom dragon lords , you insulting my team , and my team insulting you one guy attack you you say to me help me or i you leave this team.

I say no help any one and this fight 1 vs 1 and he kill you solo on dragon lords becasue he waste your mana at qustom spawn dragon lords with sd runes and you exit from server becasue you no have psychika to play more.

You dare not even admit defeat.

Not true, everyone who see this fight know its not true.

I tell you how this story looked:

Me and 4 or 5 people run to qustom dragon lords , you insulting my team , and my team insulting you one guy attack you you say to me help me or i you leave this team.

I say no help any one and this fight 1 vs 1 and he kill you solo on dragon lords becasue he waste your mana at qustom spawn dragon lords with sd runes and you exit from server becasue you no have psychika to play more.

You dare not even admit defeat.

Last response above i know your nieudas brain does not proceed information well and i know dragon lord is stronger than any player in tamponiarz team thats why i said i got killed by dragon lord with help of your nieudas player. If you team hunt and some1 backstab you when monsters attack you then it means you laughed enough at tamponiarze aka nieudasy and its time to quit simple :). The only true part is that i told you to kill that nieudas after he backstabed me and you did nothing cuz nieudas players stick together. No time for nieudas bye.

Last response above i know your nieudas brain does not proceed information well and i know dragon lord is stronger than any player in tamponiarz team thats why i said i got killed by dragon lord with help of your nieudas player. If you team hunt and some1 backstab you when monsters attack you then it means you laughed enough at tamponiarze aka nieudasy and its time to quit simple :). The only true part is that i told you to kill that nieudas after he backstabed me and you did nothing cuz nieudas players stick together. No time for nieudas bye.

uzi iq 50 max

uzi iq 50 max

So nieudas squad aka tampon squad on otland is:
@thotmax ,@Tampik , @WarPlayer , @DonKing , @Janks
Haha good to know that you not only backstab people when monsters attack them in game but also nieudas squad team works on forums. I always said once you see tamponiarze its always funny xd.

And if beeing dominated several years is not enough give me char on any ots you want me to play and we can fight its easy deal. I wont waste 1 minute of my time to exp in order to show you your place. Because tamponiarze were always at the end of hierarchy.

Last edited:
So nieudas squad aka tampon squad on otland is:
@thotmax ,@Tampik , @WarPlayer , @DonKing , @Janks
Haha good to know that you not only backstab people when monsters attack them in game but also nieudas squad team works on forums. I always said once you see tamponiarze its always funny xd.
it wasnt backstab it was 1vs1 fight u lost end of story, but your brain cheating on you and u cant admit you are no hand on every single server besides warots cya 50 iq kiddo

Me and 4 or 5 people run to qustom dragon lords

I say no help any one and this fight 1 vs 1 and he kill you solo on dragon lords becasue he waste your mana at qustom spawn dragon lords

You wrote what i just said we team hunt and your friend killed me when dragon lords attack me and you tell me im 50iq. Tamponiarze aka nieudasy will prove me right even when they try to prove me wrong HAHA.

You wrote what i just said we team hunt and your friend killed me when dragon lords attack me and you tell me im 50iq. Tamponiarze aka nieudasy will prove me right even when they try to prove me wrong HAHA.
you are 50 iq or cant understand english, either way you are just funny kiddo

Not a big thing but giving promotion scroll to noob char that he just login with his GM char xD

That mana regen and cash from task ruin server. Its not hard at all. Everybody have runes and cash right now. There is no point for rpg players for grind here anymore. Its 1 week more and server will be over. Only those teams who fight each other keep it alive right now. Numbers shows how it goes. There is less ppl online day by day. You should consider to nerf that mana regen which is insane on future servers and that amount of gold from task. Rpg players need eq and they get it too easy thanks to that cash. Thanks to that mana regen Im making more than 200 bp uhs per day so where's the point. There should be npc who sells 100x runes for 100x blank rune price its almost the same. Nowadays with that Wenezualas who sells runes for cheap prices servers cant stay alive long with such mana regen. Realesta always the best but this server need some changes to be as great as it was and hold a long term. Server need some map updates too. Its x edition and its same map. Remember that there are not only Punio friends and Punio's enemies, there are random players who wants to chill, grind and explore some. Its my favourite server but it need some updates and changes in my opinion. Im bored eating same soup all the time.

That mana regen and cash from task ruin server. Its not hard at all. Everybody have runes and cash right now. There is no point for rpg players for grind here anymore. Its 1 week more and server will be over. Only those teams who fight each other keep it alive right now. Numbers shows how it goes. There is less ppl online day by day. You should consider to nerf that mana regen which is insane on future servers and that amount of gold from task. Rpg players need eq and they get it too easy thanks to that cash. Thanks to that mana regen Im making more than 200 bp uhs per day so where's the point. There should be npc who sells 100x runes for 100x blank rune price its almost the same. Nowadays with that Wenezualas who sells runes for cheap prices servers cant stay alive long with such mana regen. Realesta always the best but this server need some changes to be as great as it was and hold a long term. Server need some map updates too. Its x edition and its same map. Remember that there are not only Punio friends and Punio's enemies, there are random players who wants to chill, grind and explore some. Its my favourite server but it need some updates and changes in my opinion. Im bored eating same soup all the time.
you think this server was opened to grind XD? its just a money grab. will last for max 1 month (especially if it only has punio team playing, they can't pull up any proper war) and got got salary for 3 months. then he can open a new server cause the previous server "died".

do u guys even think he care about this server? he launch another cash grab where u can hit 100lvl in less than week if u dedicated urself to pg but he put skills like 2x and mlv x1 so people hit 80lvl with 35mlv as mages or struggle getting 15mlv on 90+ rps

cash grab crack ot full of cave botters/aim botters m8 like 0.1% even get detected or banned and even if he caught one of ur 4 cashmakers running full afk if u have alert script to exit log theres high chance only one will be deleted as they dont connect/delete other chars

if u are in one of fighting teams its pretty easy to get ur chars undeleted even if gm record u

if u are in one of fighting teams its pretty easy to get ur chars undeleted even if gm record u
Just another day at corruptesta. You can also revert your words because kid punio played war ots got raped and cried to corrupted friend to ban me for botting without proof. Whats funny he streamed my cast and there is 0 evidence. #corruptesta

Watch this kid last video 3:38:00. If they wont unban me in 24 hours after mistake then the only connection ill have with corruptesta will be to write truth before another corruptesta start.

Just another day at corruptesta. You can also revert your words because kid punio played war ots got raped and cried to corrupted friend to ban me for botting without proof. Whats funny he streamed my cast and there is 0 evidence. #corruptesta

Watch this kid last video 3:38:00. If they wont unban me in 24 hours after mistake then the only connection ill have with corruptesta will be to write truth before another corruptesta start.
it doesnt matter what u do there will be a lot of ppl willing to start again and two tibia hungry teams fighting each other on crack ot

it doesnt matter what u do there will be a lot of ppl willing to start again and two tibia hungry teams fighting each other on crack ot
This is nieudas community so yea it will be this way but if my posts will stop at least 1 person from playing corruptesta then im happy.

First of all we have to understand that Realesta or Realera were neve made for being long term servers. Its all about the players to be shown on every new edition of those two. When there are a lot of players that means they will earn a lot o money and as long as they will have that community as long they will reset those servers over and over again. (we all know that Punio = ppl here)
We can write here anything and nothing will change. If they earn money why shoud they change sth. Its preety simple.
For me realesta were never that kind of server where you can spend a lot of time. 2-3 editions ago when i first met that server it was kinda adventure to discover some on coldwind or to hunt some custom monsters there. Now all is explored and server is only for Punio and Punios enemies like u mentioned.
Playing here as a random doesnt mean any chill or fun anymore. Like I said before. That huge mana regen makes this server unplayable. What's the point for me playing there more if I have over than 300 bp uh (i can produce more than 200 daily), full set on my knight and 50cc balance after 2 weeks . Now there are only makers and those fighting teams online.

1 big change for this server would be 1 client per ip and it will never happened cuz it will be too hard for Punio. Normal players didnt even use those 3 allowed and those 3 = permit to cheat and it all get that server down but like I said on start it was never to be rpg. Its all to get cash and start with "new" server again.

Do you really thing that on Tibiantis or Dura or some other server host earn as much as they earn here ?
The answer is simple. If u want to get cash u have to run server like that or even more orshabal with some items in sms shop, thats the way.
So dont expect more servers like those real rpgs they are not profitable that much and the host have to work on it all the time even with banning bots.
Here they just click "run" on server engine and its all that they have to do until populations drop then they will make anouncement on Punio stream and circus will run again.

All that I write is not to hate Realesta hosters. They found a way to earn money and its good for them. I just want you to realize how it all looks.
I wish that server to be more playable but i guess its not possible atm some update of map would be great for me and even with bots or without it could be another kind of adventure. For now my interest in this server has run out.

First of all we have to understand that Realesta or Realera were neve made for being long term servers. Its all about the players to be shown on every new edition of those two. When there are a lot of players that means they will earn a lot o money and as long as they will have that community as long they will reset those servers over and over again. (we all know that Punio = ppl here)
We can write here anything and nothing will change. If they earn money why shoud they change sth. Its preety simple.
For me realesta were never that kind of server where you can spend a lot of time. 2-3 editions ago when i first met that server it was kinda adventure to discover some on coldwind or to hunt some custom monsters there. Now all is explored and server is only for Punio and Punios enemies like u mentioned.
Playing here as a random doesnt mean any chill or fun anymore. Like I said before. That huge mana regen makes this server unplayable. What's the point for me playing there more if I have over than 300 bp uh (i can produce more than 200 daily), full set on my knight and 50cc balance after 2 weeks . Now there are only makers and those fighting teams online.

1 big change for this server would be 1 client per ip and it will never happened cuz it will be too hard for Punio. Normal players didnt even use those 3 allowed and those 3 = permit to cheat and it all get that server down but like I said on start it was never to be rpg. Its all to get cash and start with "new" server again.

Do you really thing that on Tibiantis or Dura or some other server host earn as much as they earn here ?
The answer is simple. If u want to get cash u have to run server like that or even more orshabal with some items in sms shop, thats the way.
So dont expect more servers like those real rpgs they are not profitable that much and the host have to work on it all the time even with banning bots.
Here they just click "run" on server engine and its all that they have to do until populations drop then they will make anouncement on Punio stream and circus will run again.

All that I write is not to hate Realesta hosters. They found a way to earn money and its good for them. I just want you to realize how it all looks.
I wish that server to be more playable but i guess its not possible atm some update of map would be great for me and even with bots or without it could be another kind of adventure. For now my interest in this server has run out.
Who cares how server looks when you cant even login because god rolls the dice on who will be banned for free. This level of corruption is insane. Also he gives gm to nieudas who was running with my ip on gran hur for few years as well as ddossing people for years. Its worth mentioning that kid punio and corrupted ruth dont care about anything because nieudas community will play even if they make actions like corrupt ruth does that is teleporting people on roof spawning demons and banning without checking if kid says truth or not about people that are falsely accused of botting. All in all trash on street has more attention than those servers from corrupted owner and posts like this should make single players realize its not worth to login and if you do at least dont spend money so corruption wont grow.

Last edited:

sure a short-term mid rate fun server but for fuck sake they should do some update/change each season and learn from past editions ruth doesnt improve his server at all also he doesnt care about rates aswell 2x skill on a short-term server? xDDDDD

Back