• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Infinity! [New world starting 26.02, Friday 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
sure a short-term mid rate fun server but for fuck sake they should do some update/change each season and learn from past editions ruth doesnt improve his server at all also he doesnt care about rates aswell 2x skill on a short-term server? xDDDDD

you forgot to mention that its 1x mlvl so it takes mages 3-4 days to get to level 40 magic, and even if you do get it you won't get any higher cuz u will keep dying in war XD

yea it could be fun with skills like 6x or 7x mlv 4x and high death loss highest skill so far is 87 server is slowly dying that guy probably skilling for 90% of his online time using some tasker or macro h-lvl eks got 70 or less skill xD mages with 45-47mlvls and its just because they lowered mlv death loss otherwise people would struggle to keep 40mlvl during war as 90-100 mages xDDDDDDDD

There are no proper wars cuz no serious teams decide to join such servers anymore, basically just random teams with a few hardcore people that cant carry a team to actually maintain a server. Always crying about something and giving up instead of getting a team and fight/sneak and be annoying.

Punio brings dzieciako gang from facebook ( kids around 10-16 so they pg for a week, get random pked and leave the server ) And the loop never ends, people who watched him before and are at least 18+ knows that he s another nieudas+ (can play game comparing to another nieudases)
But the thing is he can play only on his server because of unlmited supplies, we exactly know what happened when he tried to play on another ots where he didnt have supplies (call server dogshit trashes, told lies about owners etc when he wasn't winning)
People who want to fight know exactly what they are coming into so they don't care about these dzieciako gang, these dzieciako gang is ideal content for punio to kill (1vs5 huge escape from trap vs players who have an exam tomorrow so they exp and study in the same time)
There is a lot of fight, but you re fighting a team that never runs out of supplies, and win asap 15mlvl (as soon as paladins get 15 mlvl) god i love this term
You gotta understand every server is/was corrupted (idk, maybe tibiantis is the first one that isn't but its already dead and update maybe bring back the serv for max 1 month into the same dead status it is right now) [[EDIT - don't tell me about dura, we saw what happened after people send threats to the owner because of ban that he made - he is as changeable as the weathercock]]
So
Enjoy these servers because they are still meta (even if it is only a cashgrab server)
Where you can fight a lot and there s a lot of people who want to fight [comparing to another owners with best logic on start "7.4 NEW SERVER NEW IDEAS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE" with 10-20 players where 2 are pvp decent and 18 are rpgs who ragequit after death from these 2 people])
1 month is enough to get people bored of this fighting thing so people quit (random reasons, mostly they are:
  • just bored so they find the corruption issue over and over and come back for another edition hyped and bored again
  • when realesta/realera s10/e2 ends they follow my 3rd argument down V, or switch into 8.6+ where fight is just a huge insomnia curation and get bored even faster (1week?)
  • they take a break from tibia and after some time see the advetrisement about next edition [7.4 or 8.0] so they play again and complain about same issues)
These edition that last 1 month and come back after 2 months(i speak about people who for example play only 7.4 and do not play on 8.0) are good for people who work/have families/hobbies/friends etc [also they have money to spend] because they allow to spend like 2,3 weeks of 1-4 hours daily or 10-40 weekly hours = that is not much). And the reason is you don't need to grind like on tibiantis to fight, you spend much less time to get basic things to pk

This loop is going for 1 year straight from Tomek aka ruth
The client is really good, server is stable. But the thing is he can't fix the bugs (idk, there s like simple bugs that were on beginning of his servers and are still going on) . He is aware of this but he doesn't care as long as people come to play
So maybe we will stop these posts about corruption, because xxxx people complain there for 2 years straight and they come back because there's no another serv to play. None of these dzieciako gang people even visit otland forum, so idk who do you want to stop playing from there:
-people who never visit otland?
-people who sit on this forum only to check custom ot servers (no rl tibia map for example)?
-or the daily/weekly/monthly/anniversary realesta/realera complaining people who anyway play on this server because they re stuck on the loop

Last edited by a moderator:
Punio brings dzieciako gang from facebook ( kids around 10-16 so they pg for a week, get random pked and leave the server ) And the loop never ends, people who watched him before and are at least 18+ knows that he s another nieudas+ (can play game comparing to another nieudases)
But the thing is he can play only on his server because of unlmited supplies, we exactly know what happened when he tried to play on another ots where he didnt have supplies (call server dogshit trashes, told lies about owners etc when he wasn't winning)
People who want to fight know exactly what they are coming into so they don't care about these dzieciako gang, these dzieciako gang is ideal content for punio to kill (1vs5 huge escape from trap vs players who have an exam tomorrow so they exp and study in the same time)
There is a lot of fight, but you re fighting a team that never runs out of supplies, and win asap 15mlvl (as soon as paladins get 15 mlvl) god i love this term
You gotta understand every server is/was corrupted (idk, maybe tibiantis is the first one that isn't but its already dead and update maybe bring back the serv for max 1 month into the same dead status it is right now) [[EDIT - don't tell me about dura, we saw what happened after people send threats to the owner because of ban that he made - he is as changeable as the weathercock]]
So
Enjoy these servers because they are still meta (even if it is only a cashgrab server)
Where you can fight a lot and there s a lot of people who want to fight [comparing to another owners with best logic on start "7.4 NEW SERVER NEW IDEAS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE" with 10-20 players where 2 are pvp decent and 18 are rpgs who ragequit after death from these 2 people])
1 month is enough to get people bored of this fighting thing so people quit (random reasons, mostly they are:
  • just bored so they find the corruption issue over and over and come back for another edition hyped and bored again
  • when realesta/realera s10/e2 ends they follow my 3rd argument down V, or switch into 8.6+ where fight is just a huge insomnia curation and get bored even faster (1week?)
  • they take a break from tibia and after some time see the advetrisement about next edition [7.4 or 8.0] so they play again and complain about same issues)
These edition that last 1 month and come back after 2 months(i speak about people who for example play only 7.4 and do not play on 8.0) are good for people who work/have families/hobbies/friends etc [also they have money to spend] because they allow to spend like 2,3 weeks of 1-4 hours daily or 10-40 weekly hours = that is not much). And the reason is you don't need to grind like on tibiantis to fight, you spend much less time to get basic things to pk

The client is really good, server is stable. But the thing is he can't fix the bugs (idk, there s like simple bugs that were on beginning of his servers and are still going on) . He is aware of this but he doesn't care as long as people come to play
So maybe we will stop these posts about corruption, because xxxx people complain there for 2 years straight and they come back because there's no another serv to play. None of these dzieciako gang people even visit otland forum, so idk who do you want to stop playing from there:
-people who sit on this forum only to check custom ot servers (no rl tibia map for example)?
-or the daily/weekly/monthly/anniversary realesta/realera complaining people who anyway play on this server because they re stuck on the loop
Yea im retired from corruptesta severs i said 24 hours and i did not even check if im unbanned because i wont download that crap on my pc anymore. If there is a new war ot in future maybe ill try out but not corruptesta servers.

They ban people without proof because one kid said so and corrupted owner wont even check if what he says is true. Also they give gms to ddosers.

The only people that play corruptesta are lowest iq nieudas players. I would call kid punio and ruth nieudases cuz they dont know how to play this game at a good level but because they are milking those kids for cash then ill prevent myself because you need some kind of iq to take advantage of your audience low iq.

Remember dont play corroupted servers and if you do dont spend money like i said 1 person less on corruptesta is a win.

Last edited:
Who cares how server looks when you cant even login because god rolls the dice on who will be banned for free. This level of corruption is insane. Also he gives gm to nieudas who was running with my ip on gran hur for few years as well as ddossing people for years. Its worth mentioning that kid punio and corrupted ruth dont care about anything because nieudas community will play even if they make actions like corrupt ruth does that is teleporting people on roof spawning demons and banning without checking if kid says truth or not about people that are falsely accused of botting. All in all trash on street has more attention than those servers from corrupted owner and posts like this should make single players realize its not worth to login and if you do at least dont spend money so corruption wont grow.
Yeah I agree they pick and choose who they ban.

I killed and reported a botter and even shared a cam but was given a warning for the report.
How the guy is still playing is absolute bullshit and just shows the level of corruption.

Find something else to play is my advice

Yeah I agree they pick and choose who they ban.

I killed and reported a botter and even shared a cam but was given a warning for the report.
How the guy is still playing is absolute bullshit and just shows the level of corruption.

Find something else to play is my advice

In my case its even funnier because this kid was streaming my cast and every1 can see if i was botting or not because the recording is still avaliable on his fb page but why should some nieudas players care and watch it to know if corrupts ban illegally when they can right click rotworms for 10 hours a day without using brain. Thats the reason corrupts dont care because nieudas people dont care too and here comes public opinion that is posts like this before every new corruptesta maybe at least 1 person will stop playing. They can record you on kid stream where every1 can see it even right now as the recording is still there that it was not botting yet they still do it.

So

liked for dzieciako gang XDDDD

So

spot on :)

I think it's an April Fool's joke. ^^

Cut copy and paste some cast to some twich.

At this cam see it's not stream , but cast with mouseclicks points on probably a different graphic tab.

The only question is whether the click points could be so far in another graphic chapter and whether it was his cast from him client?

Not surprisingly, since the inception of the 1 low rate classictibia ots scene has turned into shit and breeding grounds for bot farm.

Servers low exp rate no have any sense , becasue gamlay no balanced and make promoting bot farming.

When people massive use bots from farming 80 % they later use this bots to pvp , becasue think all other do it the same.

In my opinion, this type of server should be banned on the ots server list forever every 1 online , without exception.

Low exp rate server always = shit unbalanced pvp and server full of bots.

There is and never will be a good low exp rate server because people will always cheat on them because the game is so boring and takes so long that it only encourages cheating cheaters.

Even since the creation of Tibiantis, people have been cheating there since the 1st day of its creation.

Today the bots farms are so devastated that people have an intelligent bot who himself eats food in client on timer autologin , makes runes, eats food and goes to bed at home to regenerate mana on on bed mage makers.

The game should be fast and mobile, like counter strike, not boring shit like pokemon and hunting rotworm war hammer and boting at 20 makers 24/7 like people on all this low rate no sense servers.

Last edited:
Hey, im pretty bored, dont you think its good time to make easter egg edition ? couple days left to holidays..

Back