• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Relapse [Sep 16th, Friday at 18:00 CET] Hight-rate | Many Quests | Smooth Client!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
relapse_final.png

Official Website:
Realesta74.net

Fan sites:
Discord
Fanpage

[World configuration]:
-Low rate 7.4 Realmap Server
-PVP-Enforced
-Datacenter Gravelines, France (Europe)
-Custom made Antibot Client
-Advanced proxy system!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 20 : 12x
2. Stage : Level 21 to 40 : 8x
3. Stage : Level 41 to 60 : 6x
4. Stage : Level 61 to 80 : 4x
5. Stage : Level 81 to 100 : 3x
6. Stage : Level 101 to 150 : 2x
7. Stage : Level 151+ : 1.5x
This stage can change at any time up to the start.

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Frag duration: 15h
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 7 days.
-Final ban time: 30 days.
-Red skull disappear when all frags gone.
-Warnings to 7 days ban: 1
-Warnings to 30 days ban: 2
-Warnings to deletion: 3

[Gameplay]:
-Modified speed formula
-Expshare & Vocation Hunt
-Boosted spawns
-Instant travel "bring me to"
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Summons does not take experience
-Server is using account balance and transfer system in NPCs
-Advanced Tasks.
-Extensive Wiki page
-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 10% more exp if you enable it without password)
-Cam system (Each player is constantly being recorded and he decide what to share)
-Guild war system
-Advanced walking system
-Market system
-Loot analyzer system
-New house system that guest player cannot move items in house
-Anty skull bashing on battle
-Anti depot trash
-Global depot
-Protection of noob-chars during the war
-Re-open backpacks when re-login
-Boosted bed regeneration
-New Hunting Places.
-New Outfits.
-And many more.

• Register faster and make a character on "Relapse" 24h before the launch and you will receive an extra 2 days of Golden Account!
  • Send invitations for other players via our Referral System in order to receive an additional Premium Points!
  • If you are streamer message us, we will support you and promote you on our website in the Streamers sesion!

More detailed informations and updates!
Screenshoots!
Videos!

With the release and continued development of TheVioletProject, cheap 7.4 servers with fake mechanisms like this will be dead before launch 😐

realesta was cool like 3 years ago, now it’s just copy/paste, dump sql db, launch, profit.

Good luck

I have been waiting for this ots since second war world hehe

Again low rate , but loot little better.

With the release and continued development of TheVioletProject, cheap 7.4 servers with fake mechanisms like this will be dead before launch 😐

realesta was cool like 3 years ago, now it’s just copy/paste, dump sql db, launch, profit.

Good luck
Violet is better for a while, but spells only premium killing this server in short time.

Knight and paladyn no need magic walls etc. and they no need any spells for premium to can good gamplay.

It is better only because so far there is no cave bot as on every version of Realesta.

As far as game mechanics are concerned, Realesta players don't like it, so this is nothing to encourage them to play.

This is a completely different kind of players.

Loot x1 is only suitable for playing paladins or knight, you can play for a while on a low level, then unplayable.

1. Stage : Level 1 to 20 : 12x
2. Stage : Level 21 to 40 : 8x
3. Stage : Level 41 to 60 : 4x
4. Stage : Level 61 to 80 : 3x
5. Stage : Level 81 to 100 : 1,5x
6. Stage : Level 101+ : 1x

Or

Stage : Level 1 to 20 : 12x
2. Stage : Level 21 to 40 : 10x
3. Stage : Level 41 to 60 : 8x
4. Stage : Level 61 to 80 : 6x
5. Stage : Level 81 to 100 : 5x
6. Stage : Level 101 to 150 : 3x
7. Stage : Level 151 to 200 : 2x
8. Stage : Level 201+ 1x

"-Frags to Red Skull: 3"
I can already see that it is a strictly pve server
What is the satisfaction of playing in tibie where only what you do is exp..

"Custom made Antibot Client"
This is so funny xd there always is massive full cave bot, rune makers 100 % save ( hide when see players), hotkey bot and e ring, everything what you want.
But be careful if you are unlcky and some player report you and after 3-10 hours Gm check that you are botter. Than you be ban ....
Ban for 3 days xd not delete just ban for 3 days.
But wait this OTS die after 3 days so ban for 3 days is like delete

Last edited:
Loot x1 is only suitable for playing paladins or knight, you can play for a while on a low level, then unplayable.
And vice versa when loot is 3.5 then whats the point of playing paladin or knight when you can hunt dragons with SDs and still profit?

True, the best time was when tasks were limited and only for items and zones like Hell Quest were added, ever since he made infinite exp tasks big teams started to pg banuta etc 1000 hydras/manabag making 20mln xp per day which made the game bad for an average solo player.

The 4x skill rate doesnt compensate for 2x magic level as by the time you get 80/80 in 3 days there will be 100lvl mages running around where normally it wouldnt be feasible for them and knights would have on average 20+ more lvls advantage but yea 3.5x loot lets gooooo...

Medivia had a nice idea of making 2h weapons with 80+ atk but with 1 turn delay between hits so knights could one shot a lot of things early in the game.

Tomek doesnt care if the server will last 3 days and he knows the balance is broken but its only vital that Punio has a good time playing on mage.

And vice versa when loot is 3.5 then whats the point of playing paladin or knight when you can hunt dragons with SDs and still profit?
In general, the loot here has no effect on anything, because on this server most of players them use more than a few characters on the bot and have infinite money regardless of the loot.

When there is small loot and you do not want to cheat, even if he made a loot x 5, it would not be large at all, but even average.

Therefore, the loot should be as large as possible so that those who do not use the bot can also have good money for the game.

I played all characters on servers with a higher loot rate and I always had more perks on Rp / EK than on mage, you have no idea about this game.

In general, the loot here has no effect on anything, because on this server most of players them use more than a few characters on the bot and have infinite money regardless of the loot.

Eh you think I'm not aware of lack of gm presence and riftbot with 'Superman' runemaker house script, thats just another trivia I ommited, least he could do is add this feature ingame for everybody. Go ahead and elaborate what perks you had on lets say 150 pala over 150 mage other than slightly more choice of places to hunt? Your bolt + sd is what 600 total while he hits burst + sd for 1k non stop. Knight isnt as bad in this regard as you can take more hits before you have to uh so youre able to gfb mobs twice while mage has to heal every turn inbetween but with 3.5 loot he can just manashield all the time and profit. Best thing knights can do at 150 is to stairhop grims but jumping is tedious... even that falls short when mage starts to kill hydras/dl with 2x ue.

Here, watch the video from high rate server on 2 types of professions and compare the sets of war backpacks. ^^

Such profits that I was able to always wear a mighty ring backpack and a time ring on the paladin and a better clothing set + a crossbow worth 250k during 4 days of playing with the paladin.

I will only add with both characters I played without runemakers, and it was probably the realest with loot x4

Knight can beat Dragon Lords solo with explo and also have great exp, same hydra with exori.

Last edited:
Although I'm sure some botters have been banned, I've reported several and none have been banned. Even though they are clearly botting for many hours. I know you want a lot of online players, but seriously, start banning more botters. I don't want to hear the "ThEy MuSt HaVe BeEn WaTcHiNg ThE ScReEN aNd StOpPed BotTing wHeN wE cHeCkeD"

There are ways to detect bot easily without teleporting them around and writing to them waiting for responses. Ofcourse they will return to their screen when they see the GM and many bots have options to stop when Gm appears. They are botting multiple accounts on different screens, you can easily detect this and ban them if you chose to do so.

Although I'm sure some botters have been banned, I've reported several and none have been banned. Even though they are clearly botting for many hours. I know you want a lot of online players, but seriously, start banning more botters. I don't want to hear the "ThEy MuSt HaVe BeEn WaTcHiNg ThE ScReEN aNd StOpPed BotTing wHeN wE cHeCkeD"

There are ways to detect bot easily without teleporting them around and writing to them waiting for responses. Ofcourse they will return to their screen when they see the GM and many bots have options to stop when Gm appears. They are botting multiple accounts on different screens, you can easily detect this and ban them if you chose to do so.
1663572370530.png
Dude its 50th edition and every single one had the same approach to botters. Like half a year ago I had 3 runemakers online on full auto script that takes just 1 blank from home, hides on danger and put the rune back and I was online for 2 weeks straight. No ban.

Back