• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Relapse [Sep 16th, Friday at 18:00 CET] Hight-rate | Many Quests | Smooth Client!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This server is a joke. This is one example of many. You go upstairs, all 5 of these runemakers automatically go inside their door. Unable to take the bags from their doorway. They are botting making runes. Reported them and nothing yet. They come out as soon as I leave and go in as soon as I go up. These losers think they are good but really they just spam cheat bots to get everything they have. Sad. If you bot, you aren't good. PERIOD.
1663641039155.png

This server is a joke. This is one example of many. You go upstairs, all 5 of these runemakers automatically go inside their door. Unable to take the bags from their doorway. They are botting making runes. Reported them and nothing yet. They come out as soon as I leave and go in as soon as I go up. These losers think they are good but really they just spam cheat bots to get everything they have. Sad. If you bot, you aren't good. PERIOD.
I play with one character and I do not use the bot even on light and I also know a few players who play with me and they also play like that.

Well, this is the norm on this server, if about bots, it could at least the most dangerous and the easiest to detect cave bot bans, because they run on all tombs every day.

It was supposed to be a high rate server and a loot of 3.5 or 3, and there is some cheated loot, I killed 1800 ghouls and dropped only 6 life ring, it's probably a x2 loot.

If on 200 vampires get 2 spike swords and 3 pearls, it's hard to say that the server has a x3 loot.

I think gm probably mistook the loot rate from the last edition of low rate and added here instead of the right one.

Nice server kick like yesterday and cant login when i login then my character in temple , because dead.

Latisnotcomming use heal bot and reattacking bot some proofs ^^

this ot is very strange, its like low rate but still many custom places making u exping fast but its for people who play every edition mostly + bot 5 chars for runes so they got infinite runes :<
if you dont play previous X editions + dont have bot you should not even join it

I play with use one character , Pacc i buy for 48 k in game.

You can play, but it's hard to earn anything if the loot is cheated and it's not x3.

For example, I go vampires today for 2 refiles 3 bp GFB and 5 bp GFB, looting only pearls and gold, silver broochs, crystla rings and two handed swords with a total value of 14 k.

I will only add that for the second refil I bought 5 bp gfb for 3 k for a backpack I spent 15 k.

It is definitely a better server than x1 servers with x1 loot, where to buy pacc in the game you have to do lootbags for 5 days at ab'dendriel or ghostland castle.

Unfortunately, there are no better game servers, so Realesta has no competition.

Server would be not bad if not that many custom shits items there, like ancient amulet 10 charges 40% protection, and that many custom exp places which u need access to get there, also when u see Punio runs away so easy with lvl 120 from lvls 160 is so disgusting.

I miss real high rates realesta from 4-5 years ago, where u have many custom exp places near citys without any access, loot and exp was really high after few days all people who played it little bit time had lvl 100-120~ and could only fight for next 2 weeks. It was alive for almost 3 week always, not like this after first week almost dead and after 2 weeks 100% dead :/.

Why I cannot install the client?
asdasd.jpg

asdad.jpg

Back