• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] RPG Low Rate - Started 11 AM 29th January

Anyways, I'm not even gonna play here cause as we all read from players of previous edition, admin is unprofessional. So idc, do what u want XD

I think, you should have death losses as it was back in the ol'days. Otherwise its more noob friendly.

and for godsakes please fix a hunting tomb, as i said, Revamp all tombs. There are so many Weird tombs there. With the strangest combinations. use real tibia as a suggestion of how to do it. And revamp the Djinn quest.
Wait what...you dont like having to kill 100000000 hero to be able to sell stuff? ITS SO RPG'ISH . :D GO YOUNG FELLOW,WE DONT BUY YOUR WEAPON AT A FUCKING RIDICULOUS CHEAP PRICE CAUSE YOU DIDNT KILLED 10000000 HEROES.

and im there thinking WTF,your ripping me off with your crappy price item and yet you want me to kill crap stuff for ya? Should be the other way around,how about they go kill stuff for us so we sell them stuff. Cause honestly the price are low.Makes lots of creature just being useless to hunt.Cant go and copy djinn price cause they are not what price should be on 7.4-.

Still waiting for nevilla to come back :D honestly it would take maybe 2 days to map another nevilla . One day i hope.

Last edition was good. The server had 30-40 players online for a long while, mostly due to the actions of the GMs. Sad to see a reset, i wont be bothered with this version due to the low exp. People saying the GMs are crap are wrong.

Last edition was good. The server had 30-40 players online for a long while, mostly due to the actions of the GMs. Sad to see a reset, i wont be bothered with this version due to the low exp. People saying the GMs are crap are wrong.
Thank you :)
Celestia actually never did reset

A 8.0+ server with a few 7.4 sprites does not make this 7.4. Not sure why you advertise as such. However, best of luck! I will try it out!

Last edited:
The changes are great to the new server! now it will be a good low rate server. Ill play...

Wait what...you dont like having to kill 100000000 hero to be able to sell stuff? ITS SO RPG'ISH . :D GO YOUNG FELLOW,WE DONT BUY YOUR WEAPON AT A FUCKING RIDICULOUS CHEAP PRICE CAUSE YOU DIDNT KILLED 10000000 HEROES.

and im there thinking WTF,your ripping me off with your crappy price item and yet you want me to kill crap stuff for ya? Should be the other way around,how about they go kill stuff for us so we sell them stuff. Cause honestly the price are low.Makes lots of creature just being useless to hunt.Cant go and copy djinn price cause they are not what price should be on 7.4-.

Still waiting for nevilla to come back :D honestly it would take maybe 2 days to map another nevilla . One day i hope.

I Honestly want to see nevilla again, i remember those times. You standing outside the house. While i go monger around with the rest of the server! Good fun! i like it. Map was not to big. and it was fun as hell! Dropp rate on cyclopes was great. and since the map was small, it fit the community of 50-60 players. While now on this server, its way to big. Having maybe a capability of 200+. Which should not be the point! The smaller the better, and we might see more actions as well!

I Honestly want to see nevilla again, i remember those times. You standing outside the house. While i go monger around with the rest of the server! Good fun! i like it. Map was not to big. and it was fun as hell! Dropp rate on cyclopes was great. and since the map was small, it fit the community of 50-60 players. While now on this server, its way to big. Having maybe a capability of 200+. Which should not be the point! The smaller the better, and we might see more actions as well!

Jep Nevilla was the shit :p , sad actually Kungen never wanted to host it anymore because it wasn't finished or so lol.

Jep Nevilla was the shit :p , sad actually Kungen never wanted to host it anymore because it wasn't finished or so lol.

Unsure why he dont wanna host it anymore. He once told me he lost the maps but i know people who have made a private server with the exact same map and shit. So it is still around. My message box is full so i cant re-call who invite me into the private server but yeah @Kungenn ,be best with nevilla rather then a new server.( actually a new old server? ) kind of a reset to me.