• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][7.4 Custom] RPG Low Rate - Started 11 AM 29th January

What's the point of using the inferior 7.x version?

The "inferior 7.x client" (I will rephrase for you - the simpler 7.4 client) FEELS different. The simplicity IS the point. The grainy textures, the lighting, it's different. They both are really fun, newer clients have much much more options as far as coding goes.
Some people want old, simple, when I started it was 7.1 and really really simple. When I play Tibia I don't want to play a game with a lot of features, I just want to level > chat with friends > PvP. If I wanted features there are a million games that beat tibia. (any new game...)
Ofcourse the game advances as you go further, but maybe some people don't care for that.
When I think about tibia I immediately think about grainy oldschool textures. Not sleek new designs.
I don't care if I can swim or not.
Sorry for getting off topic good luck on your project!

Last edited:
Robbydeath, since you said "A 8.0+ server with a few 7.4 sprites does not make this 7.4. Not sure why you advertise as such. However, best of luck! I will try it out!" i suspect you havent played celestia too much.

This client looks just like a 7.1 or 7.4, depending on the spirit you download. The differense is this client runs smoothly, and there's huge potential for custom quests/items/younameit.

Robby, the "7.4 feeling not being there" wont be an issue :p

Thanks for the defending of Celestia SnorkY :)

Hopefully there will be a nice scale of players online on friday

As of right now the starting time is 8:00 AM CET. What do you guys think of making it maybe 8 PM instead? Or 7PM. Im just thinking that there is a lot of people working friday so starting at 8 AM might be bad.

##Adding Bonebeast east of Al'Qus##
##Adding more tombs##
##Adding more tasks##

Please continue to supply with thoughts (Nacknemo)

Kungenn, dont forget to revamp the speed of monsters, that the base speed should be corrected, and that some monsters haste shouldnt be super strong. Same goes for monsters spamming with spells.

Edit: Do not forget about the exori vis spell it should be on 0.9-1.0 seconds. it should be spamable

You change the server and everything to what You want, you should do what the People want...
Hell you're a worse owner than Kungenn will ever be, please focus on your own failure of a server instead of this pity attempt of making Kungenn feel bad.

I don't agree with how Kungenn managed Celestia, but the way you behave is far worse.

The "inferior 7.x client" (I will rephrase for you - the simpler 7.4 client) FEELS different. The simplicity IS the point. The grainy textures, the lighting, it's different. They both are really fun, newer clients have much much more options as far as coding goes.
Some people want old, simple, when I started it was 7.1 and really really simple. When I play Tibia I don't want to play a game with a lot of features, I just want to level > chat with friends > PvP. If I wanted features there are a million games that beat tibia. (any new game...)
Ofcourse the game advances as you go further, but maybe some people don't care for that.
When I think about tibia I immediately think about grainy oldschool textures. Not sleek new designs.
I don't care if I can swim or not.
Sorry for getting off topic good luck on your project!
If it's the textures, then there is no easy replacement, you are right. Everything else besides the texture is inferior anyhow, and I'm thinking mostly about the otserv-distros of that time being unstable and insecure.

Last edited:
You change the server and everything to what You want, you should do what the People want...

Im not defending kungenn side at all but... stop whinning here and if you wanna get players on your server do it by urself not triying to fuck up others. Try to make some good adv lel

Im not defending kungenn side at all but... stop whinning here and if you wanna get players on your server do it by urself not triying to fuck up others. Try to make some good adv lel
Lol it was a discussion thread ;d the ot wouldnt of even been on for about 4-6 months cause i actually do work on my servers

Hell you're a worse owner than Kungenn will ever be, please focus on your own failure of a server instead of this pity attempt of making Kungenn feel bad.

I don't agree with how Kungenn managed Celestia, but the way you behave is far worse.
my failure? have you even played any of m servers? please... i do work on my server and the ot that i am running atm i worked on it since june of last year, ever since then ive only done 2 resets cause the players want it.

Kungenn, dont forget to revamp the speed of monsters, that the base speed should be corrected, and that some monsters haste shouldnt be super strong. Same goes for monsters spamming with spells.

Edit: Do not forget about the exori vis spell it should be on 0.9-1.0 seconds. it should be spamable
@Kungenn

the exori thing is a must.
I will be there on the release since i feel like playing some tibia again.

I saw you talked about task. What are they ,kill task? like there was in previous era?

Is there any way you can put buyer for stuff without people having to grind their ass off for 4 weeks? Cause honestly some of us just dont like to hunt cyclop because halberd is the only thing sellable.

Any way to balance some item price? I know every hunt cant be a profit but there's just some items that needs to be worth more.To make it more worthwhile.

Unsure why he dont wanna host it anymore. He once told me he lost the maps but i know people who have made a private server with the exact same map and shit. So it is still around. My message box is full so i cant re-call who invite me into the private server but yeah @Kungenn ,be best with nevilla rather then a new server.( actually a new old server? ) kind of a reset to me.

He told me it wasn't finished so it wouldn't be good lol