• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have donated before 3 days of the closing of the otserver and nothing will be returned?

I can send info about paypal payment...

why ignored about this ??

So people waste alot of cash and you closed server...

- remove infernal bolts
- remove druid mas pox ue???
- increase mana needed for creating paralyze rune
- adjust paralize so it works more like in real tibia less like "I get 2 parals I can take my hands of keyboard cause I stuck on glue no matter what..."
- decrease ammount of charges that magic wall rune has from 6x to 4x

why ignored about this ??

So people waste alot of cash and you closed server...

I'm able to give back points which you don't used on previous edition.

remove aol (always people drop loot) add bless (people less cry about exp)

Aol cost have been increased to 50k each, blessings are removed.

- remove infernal bolts
- adjust paralize so it works more like in real tibia less like "I get 2 parals I can take my hands of keyboard cause I stuck on glue no matter what..."

Why would i remove infernal bots?
Mas pox = 60% of UE
Ok
Paralyze now giving 0.5 sec exhausted to the target. Should i increaste to 1 sec or something?
I'll change to 5x

Last edited:
People from bands of 30 people, maybe try to make guilds with 6-7 players maximum and start guild wars.

Then more wars on server no only 1-2 battle in day and who lose stay in depot 10 h.

I got idea:

Maybe gm create maximum number players in one guild , and system frag only for members 2 guilds in war.

This guild who win battle to 100 frag have reward money then server can have more wars.

Guilds join to wars , because want got more money to play for this war system.

It's just a suggestion, you can do a poll how many people want such a system.

What do you think about my idea?

Would you be able to do such a system with a reward for winning in bank?

Could you do make a poll abut this system?

Please answer, if you do not want this system just answer short no.

What do you think about my idea?

Would you be able to do such a system with a reward for winning in bank?

Could you do make a poll abut this system?

Please answer, if you do not want this system just answer short no.

I'll add guild war system but can't tell when exactly. Now im busy with something else.

Aol cost have been increased to 50k each, blessings are removed.

Why would i remove infernal bots?
Mas pox = 60% of UE
Ok
Paralyze now giving 0.5 sec exhausted to the target. Should i increaste to 1 sec or something?
I'll change to 5x

Yes but if i bought golden account and addon 200 points so u didnt come back ? so i bought this and u closed server...

- remove infernal bolts
He already increased it from 800 to 1200 now will be lower exp so low lvls, you want to lose at lvl 60 full mana fot para? for example when he gonna change to 1800
why to remove bolts? its not op and its not so easy to drop it to have it forever
why decrease magic walls, as i remember normal its 4x so he should even decrease it to 8x when it taking 2x mana

@ruth

make sd% items just for paladins/eks and mlvl boosting items for ed/ms, but i'd increase the amount of magic levels u can get from this equipment, cause with full physical% eq knight can get up to 17% physical damage reduction, while all that sorcerers/druids get is 2 mlvls. You should consider making some sort of wand that is obtainable through a quest because spellbooks are weird like that because you're using bow+burst arrows as a mage most of the time. If it was possible to obtain +2 mlvl hat, +2 mlvl armor, +3 mlvl spellbook that'd be nice

He already increased it from 800 to 1200 now will be lower exp so low lvls, you want to lose at lvl 60 full mana fot para? for example when he gonna change to 1800
why to remove bolts? its not op and its not so easy to drop it to have it forever
why decrease magic walls, as i remember normal its 4x so he should even decrease it to 8x when it taking 2x mana

I am talking about mana needed to make paralize rune. Not about mana for using it.

7.4 with infernal bolts just seems very weird.
I really don't wanna criticize or bash whoever prefer to play paladin on old tibia. But if you need some custom crossbows and ammo from 9.xx something just not right.

Less magicwalls to throw = more action, more strategical thinking, less spamming.
Now when you say; "adevo grav tera" it makes 6x magic wall.
Decrease charges = increase intense interplay and forcing players to operate instead of stalling and passive behavior.

infernal bolt got 43 atk i guess so its not bad, which make paladin dmg 48 (inf bolt + royal crossbow)

Im not sure but maybe delete adori blank or make "Adevo grav tera" just without pz cause its bad, boring when someone is running demona/cyclopolis and making 999 mwalls
idk what u thinking about it

^ thats actually the best idea everybody gave on this thread. delete adori blank would be good but too many players would cry about it, but making m walls without pz only is totally great

Deleting adori blank seems like best idea, stackable runes would be also good idea for me, but Idk if peoples would like it. Stackable runes but not stackable pots, or both. What you think ?

u should delete every way/trick for speed hacking, I think u know about what im talking

Im not sure but maybe delete adori blank or make "Adevo grav tera" just without pz cause its bad, boring when someone is running demona/cyclopolis and making 999 mwalls
idk what u thinking about it

Without pz for making mwalls better

I cannot delete adori blank until majority will agree with this.

Deleting adori blank seems like best idea, stackable runes would be also good idea for me, but Idk if peoples would like it. Stackable runes but not stackable pots, or both. What you think ?

Stackable runes fall away, atleast for this time.

u should delete every way/trick for speed hacking, I think u know about what im talking

Speedhacking was a part of old classic clinet. New client should deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back