• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who cares about exhaust 2 seconds wtf, make randomly spawning on eremo because in 90% spawning all time left side, south or north is 1 time for 10

a little ad on otservlist would be nice
It's all the time on otservlist.

Less than one day left!!! Invite all your friends and prepare to best 7.4 battle.

ad = adverstment/commmercial
also what about speedbug ? i had 150 ms and 90 ed could catch me. it wasnt thing in real tibia so please solve this problem . ah and if someone thinks that speedbug was real go to youtube channel old tibia cams and please show me where those players using it. there is about 200 + cams with Masakrowiec 120 ms 130 ms nemtor , 100 ms the maverick sorcerer , lifely sorcer cams plenty of it ...

Last edited:
also what about speedbug ? i had 150 ms and 90 ed could catch me. it wasnt thing in real tibia so please solve this problem . ah and if someone thinks that speedbug was real go to youtube channel old tibia cams and please show me where those players using it. there is about 200 + cams with Masakrowiec 120 ms 130 ms nemtor , 100 ms the maverick sorcerer , lifely sorcer cams plenty of it ...

This is solved.

Some people use bots and illegal programs for speed.

They catch up with you regardless of your level.

Gm can try to block some like a black d , Cheat Engine , some people have told me about cheaters that change the cmd console for speed to tibia.

I do not know too much so you have to ask someone who knows the names of these bots.

Tampik, you are the most annoying person. In every server you have issues about bots. You think there is a way to stop bots, NO. Go to cs go , world of warcraft, every game has bots / cheats. There is no game that has no botters / cheaters.

Ruth Has made a really good otclient, at least it stops some of the known bots.

For once Tampik, shut the fuck up about bots.

I see that these two are bots experts. ^^

They are probably afraid that someone will give names bots who they use and they will not work.

The mode of aggressive dogs starts in their minds.

I know that bots exist in all games, but is it a reason that you can not talk about them?

Tampon, can you stop giving us cancer? Just for a day or two... please

I see that these two are bots experts. ^^

They are probably afraid that someone will give names bots who they use and they will not work.

The mode of aggressive dogs starts in their minds.

I know that bots exist in all games, but is it a reason that you can not talk about them?

sorry tampon. but please stop posting.. They are actually right.. Nowadays your posts are more anoying then funny.. But for some reason i think i wasted 30 seconds of my life writing this to you

sorry tampon. but please stop posting.. They are actually right.. Nowadays your posts are more anoying then funny.. But for some reason i think i wasted 30 seconds of my life writing this to you
So you mean he should allow bots?
If someone crack the client must be banned for botting. I dont care if its 2018. If you bot gm must delete you.
I didnt see botters getting banned on last edition /btw this ot client is easily crackable :)

After some thoughts reverting conjuring magic walls only when no pz sorry guys.

Well be ready for Tibianus/Eloth/Tibijka team. They will for sure DDoS your server, hope you got some nice protection.
GL

Ruth i can send u transaction paypal u want ? or prefer ignored me and win more cash for server ?

Well be ready for Tibianus/Eloth/Tibijka team. They will for sure DDoS your server, hope you got some nice protection.
GL

I think they not ddos on Ruth’s server. Becaus ddos not atacking servers , its atacking players and after realesta if god wille thinking open a server 7,x or 8.0 he must think about 2x.

10 h left!!! Lets go guys!!!

ss1.png ss koncowy.png

gQXRJ8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back