• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you return points from last edition? Let me know before 6pm so I can choose to play or not.

If you dont answer I'll just skip this edition probably :)

the picture from alvo pyrenas house made me laught. not like he was the first who found bug for money, xD

Which client is better new or old , i'm wondering whether to download this new one?

Is there a difference between the amount of ping?

Realesta Client is now available to download.

is the new client needed to download ? or the new one from last edition works too ?

is the new client needed to download ? or the new one from last edition works too ?
Old one is now outdated in my server, we will have only new one.

I moved over to the OT classictibia. You need to work a bit harder but at least the server won't restart after a week or two after spending several hours in to getting somewhere. Also it makes the whole pking/war thing more fun because people are a bit more "careful" and AOL is "rare" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@ruth after i tried to open RealstaDX9 this error showed up "Cannot load library libEGL.dll". opengl works fine

Last edited by a moderator:
disable magic scroll boost at start from server or remove it completly makes no sense to have it expect for p2w

magic boost need to be removed on start for sure, from x4 magic to x8 on 3 hours :OO ??
to x6/x5 ok but x8 ? dont kidding

disable magic scroll boost at start from server or remove it completly makes no sense to have it expect for p2w
remove pay2win stuffs
magic boost need to be removed on start for sure, from x4 magic to x8 on 3 hours :OO ??
to x6/x5 ok but x8 ? dont kidding

Im agree with guys remove p2w scrolls.

On the previous edition peoples got 80+ magic lvls or 100+axe,sword ( making runes + scroll ) make game fair

do we get any EQ when going to main from rook?

Ok magic boost removed on start. It will be just disabled but you can buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back