• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best highrate server this year, the smoothest I've ever played on. So bad its getting ddosed/hacked or whatever.

indeed^ dissapointed players/community
i remember years ago ots where so much more balanced and more fun.

time to step out soon from this game i guess

somehow i think that he is not doing those restarts on purpose but he is having some problems obviously . on the other hand nobody will cry when you leave our community so do it quietly without all this theatrics @Shajkan421

accounts arent hacked its just looks like they're but they dont, dont worrie stay calm and wait patiently server will be up soon hopefully

I'll open the server 22:20 you have to re-download client.

You guys don’t understand that the hacker has access to his database. He’s reinstalling the website over and over again to change MySQL password.

@ruth the “hacker” isn’t gonna stop until you close that door he enters from. This happens to me long time ago too.

What "hacker"? Did you actually believe that? Welcome 2018 and believing everything you read. Same thing did Tibijka owners, Marcus, OriginalTibia etc.

He had problems with installing and connect CloudFlare and he couldn't manage to fix other bugs which were unable to access website and game. When you are connected to CloudFlare, you are using their IP and requires to make certain modifications which this gamemaster is not acknowledged of. Grow up.

Why are you keeping your client and maps, in total of 100MB, on your main server, why dont you use any external server? Couldnt it be potential way for ddosers to take down your server? Look, now it takes more than 10min for download which is quite long nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back