• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • [11 May 2018 (21:49)] Killed at level 113 by player: Trouble Maker
  • [11 May 2018 (21:28)] Killed at level 114 by player: Kacezet
  • [11 May 2018 (21:22)] Killed at level 116 by player: Neptune
  • [11 May 2018 (21:19)] Killed at level 118 by player: Alvo Pyrena
  • [11 May 2018 (21:14)] Killed at level 119 by player: Whatever
Profile: SHAJKAN
  • Sex:Male
  • Level: 111
  • Vocation: Elite Knight
retired ;]]]]] ? own server again haha

50-5 for us 30 mins ago fight on veno and u crying about boring server haha omg go make xlog xdd sammyy 1 death xlog again fix your noob players and yourself :DD
your status after death XD

Last edited:
5sxJCa2
gg ots, sick fights all the time, last day was the best day :D serverek dominated!
5sxJCa2

Attachments

Last edited:
if u really think we playd serious this last noob actions ur wrong haha, we just went in and random attack everyone of the server is ded as u can see , but fun that ur happy that u killed me :)

u play no serious and u want this from us? XD we never play serious too, but we are playing better with playing no serious haha

Thanks for 22 days fighting, for sure best ot from few years, waiting for new edition with maybe lower rates : ) best new otclient with perfect smooth playing.

@ruth

make it possible to use both clients, for example i prefer the old one because of the customizable resolution, leave it for players to decide on which client they want to play

@ruth

make it possible to use both clients, for example i prefer the old one because of the customizable resolution, leave it for players to decide on which client they want to play
You will be slower than otclient users on old client.

You will be slower than otclient users on old client.

Don't care. I just don't like how i can't customize my resolution to what I always used to play on even if i change my desktop resolution to the one I use on tibia wih fullscreen. Its just weird for me idk but maybe that's just me, i'd rather use old client and i guess i can't be the only one. Besides, the speed difference isn't that big, its just weird when ur turning around.

@ruth
Make lower rates next edition and check all bugs with these npcs I mean this bug cash

i agree on the new client, i like it really much its really smooth, but it has some up side downs on it to.

i tried every differetn settings and feels weird somehow to when walking

Don't care. I just don't like how i can't customize my resolution to what I always used to play on even if i change my desktop resolution to the one I use on tibia wih fullscreen. Its just weird for me idk but maybe that's just me, i'd rather use old client and i guess i can't be the only one. Besides, the speed difference isn't that big, its just weird when ur turning around.

Maybe i'll give ppls to choose what client they want to play, who else have some suggestion about this one?

@ruth
Make lower rates next edition and check all bugs with these npcs I mean this bug cash
I'll lower the exp also there is no more cash bugs.

i agree on the new client, i like it really much its really smooth, but it has some up side downs on it to.

i tried every differetn settings and feels weird somehow to when walking

I found small issue with bounce key option which will be solved in the new version of the new client.

This new client is smooth as butter. Before on old one it was showing 400fps but was choppy and stuttery as hell when I had more than 3 BPs open. Now on 144 hz screen I've never experienced Tibia so fluid. I feel like I have new PC or something. I hope I will have opportunity to play on your OT. But on old client it will be unbearable.

This new client is smooth as butter. Before on old one it was showing 400fps but was choppy and stuttery as hell when I had more than 3 BPs open. Now on 144 hz screen I've never experienced Tibia so fluid. I feel like I have new PC or something. I hope I will have opportunity to play on your OT. But on old client it will be unbearable.
Old client is from 2002 don't expect anything good from this.

You can make some strawpoll about which client players want, but i think for sure most people want this new one.

Hi folks! I made a small "movie" yesterday, for those or maybe for him who was/were saying "I no have cash on this loot rate." and trying convince support to make even higher lootrate xD. On this video we can see quite many items, everything there belongs to my friend Alvo Pyrena who was fighting quite often, dying also, but he didnt complain about small lootrate opposing he even gathered some cool stuff :p HAIL REALESTA!!!

hY1Whx

ss koncowy.png
DU23lfv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back