• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You laugh at my team , my team tell me much kick your ass on war server yesterday and you say your team drunk and log out this.

Nash is one of the top players on war servers , dead by him it's nothing bad.

You are good people only in forum fight..

Mex should not speak nothing here.

13-year-old Szabla killed solo in open space lvl 100 vs 150 on Waropolis.

Out of shame, he probably ended his career with in streams.

What. When RW starts i will make a 10 minute compilation of me killing you 1v3, okay?

Hazard was with me on teamspeak, he heard me talking like shit, he could tell i was drunk as fuck.
Nash is just one of the hundreds of people who kill you without any problems, be it warots or normal ots.
Why Mex shouldnt talk there when he was the commander of a 20+ ppl team, who are you, again?
How is Szabla dying on waropolis related to this topic, because i can't understand, guess im not as autistic as you to comprehend this. He probably ran into entire team by accident, of course trespassers will be killed, this happens everytime on every ots, maybe except for Medivia so idk why that's an issue. As I said, im not autistic like yourself so I might not understand your thought process.

All you do is complain about every server when realesta was one of the servers that i'd say were perfect. You're an annoying fly, nobody gives a fuck about you and nobody ever will because i can't see you becoming a good respectable player, ever.

CYA at realistic, i will be there to destroy you over and over again.

What. When RW starts i will make a 10 minute compilation of me killing you 1v3, okay?

Hazard was with me on teamspeak, he heard me talking like shit, he could tell i was drunk as fuck.
Nash is just one of the hundreds of people who kill you without any problems, be it warots or normal ots.
Why Mex shouldnt talk there when he was the commander of a 20+ ppl team, who are you, again?
How is Szabla dying on waropolis related to this topic, because i can't understand, guess im not as autistic as you to comprehend this. He probably ran into entire team by accident, of course trespassers will be killed, this happens everytime on every ots, maybe except for Medivia so idk why that's an issue. As I said, im not autistic like yourself so I might not understand your thought process.

All you do is complain about every server when realesta was one of the servers that i'd say were perfect. You're an annoying fly, nobody gives a fuck about you and nobody ever will because i can't see you becoming a good respectable player, ever.

CYA at realistic, i will be there to destroy you over and over again.

You would like to fight 1 in 3 you do not have the best chances, but we can arrange it.

It will be happy record your deaths.

See you on the server when it starts Good luck!

And please do not write me anymore, I do not want to answer.

Show in the game what you can and then we will be able to co-publish it.

I prefer you guys stay on topic and make suggestions.

actually i dont think he should remove anything with the vocations, all vocations are really stable and good,
i would like to see a server with more tank chars like paladins / knights then only mage server so booring

vocations are good balanced keep it that way

"and nah if i will start i will not play ek its not bcz of that"

Nice to see realesta reload, if i could change something in server, it would be changing immeditaly protection physical items to only USED BY RP/EK , collecting this items should be also HARDER.

INFERNAL BOLTS AND EXORI damage- let them stay. i think its fair enough cause rp/ek cant chase mages anyway so its high rewarded if mage make fail and get into trap with his speed. - its not rl tibia where rp and ek was for farming items.
BUT
if u decide to lower damage of rp/ek do it on both vocations, not only one.

rework druid paralyse, it should be strong paral, but not paral aka i cant move - if it stays how it is, lower pox dmg similar to 65% of sorc ue, it will be strong enough anyway cause its not physical dmg so stone skin wont def from this damage.

Oh btw. like u see Inter dont even know what he is saying. the exori on 140 knight costs value of 3 manas. the mana rate is higher with level to use this spell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I consider of changing exori percent from 40% to 60%.

@ruth
Start war server for players, answer peoples im sure they want it for 7 days to start normal Realesta
Yee I agree with u, Realesta War Ot till next normal edition start would be very nice, Ruthless go go do it for Oldschool Community.

@ruth its bad idea, if u want to nerf knight, do it in damage not mana costs, exp will be pain in ass with this mana costs after lvl 150+ - im tellin it from sight of knight player, i hope other knights can agree with me, if there are any, lol.

also do something with people using taskers to train mana lvl/training skills

Last edited by a moderator:
any1 other noticed idiots that made nicks like that ? - "_____" can u delete this account already, please ? ilililili is acceptable, but seriously - _____ ?

Realesta 7.4 server officialy starting 18.05 Firday, 18:00 CET.
Please make characters now!

Updated first post with configuration also visit serverinfo for more detalis.
nice bro. i'll play again:)
pendulum/medivia had its fun times now it's going to be history like cipsoft.

We will get our points back on this restart in the shop? Since i played 1 week and donated much and now gone for 2 days and reset already.

We will get our points back on this restart in the shop? Since i played 1 week and donated much and now gone for 2 days and reset already.
I'm able to give back points which you don't used on previous edition.

I'm able to give back points which you don't used on previous edition.

just nerf eks and paladins next edition, its ridiculous how 3 knights can waste me to 0 mana in seconds, mages dont have to do shit honestly to kill a sorcerer, just wait till hes wasted by eks/paladins then combo ue and you're dead, either make knights tanks or dps, they can't be both. Same for paladin who seems to be doing higher DPS with infernal bolt + sd than mage/druid atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back