• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ruth maybe u should think of adding new mid-lvl spawns, just because of this exp stage.

tell me if you are healthy on brain. you made random login why lol

Yes loot rate x4 or more , please stop pathology practice of people with taskers and mc.

People poor on the server like a on the world war in 1939 with the current loot rate.

Later people hide in some trenches like northport rats and do runes with tasker.

Ruthless please add better loot rate...

If you think people no buy many premiums if make better loot rate , yuo can add some items or cash to sms shop.

It's a better option to play server with shit loot rate , where money got only teams with 30 players or cheaters who use farms.

Loot rate x7 and add 10 cc to sms shop then all people happy and you got many $.

Only for this option remove these scroll for mlv and skills.

Better loot rate = more fights and wars , and more fun.

Loot 4x was too OP.
Cant agree with that. :) On a server with main focus PvP i can nearly see only good things coming from having 4x instead of 3x. But ofc thats up to you.

@ruth, So can you recap all changes on new edition in single post and ots page so all will clearly see what have been changed.
It is exp rates, mana fluid amount and loot rate ?
Can you tell what mana fluid amount it was before ?

@ruth, So can you recap all changes on new edition in single post and ots page so all will clearly see what have been changed.
It is exp rates, mana fluid amount and loot rate ?
Can you tell what mana fluid amount it was before ?

All the more important informations like rates are on website info.
Manafluid was 90,150 before, now is 80,110.

every1 who is complaining about loot rate is retarded xDD whats the point of kill some1 or fight, if everybody got cash ? i always though wars are about domination, which is unable to do when after 1 hunt u got 300k profit on lvl 100+ at any vocaiton xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back