• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ruth
u can be the best admin of 7.4 servers u rly want to ruin your reputation by giving punio acces to gm? ; p shame on you

@ruth
u can be the best admin of 7.4 servers u rly want to ruin your reputation by giving punio acces to gm? ; p shame on you
No, i think nothing is wrong with this. I asked Punio to take care of the server when i was on the saturday party thats all, he is one person i can trust.
Thats normal and not first time someone jealous is trying to destroy my reputation.

Last edited:
When I asked to increase the loot to level the chances for everyone, then all laughed and said that the loot is good here.

I good told you guys that it will be so I asked for a higher loot for make better chances for all players compared to the Punio infinite all items.

Now you see that I was right when I talked about it.

Yesterday, when I use exana ina, I got an unexpectedly white skull, not because of me, and the guy started attacking me , then i had to kill him so I got a red skull , and later whne play i die 3 x or 4 x die with red skull and lose all my cash.

So it's nice balance here: bad loot rate , sux frag and buged frag system.

Server made for Punio so that people had little cash, and him always had the best equipment for the fight and had better chances than others to win.

Change this frag system and loot because people will stop playing here.

Lul Yesterday i was profiting 50-70k~~ on 1 15 minute hunt xD

You play ek when i kill you on guards you no have nothing.

I did not loot any 1 pair of boots of haste from monsters, the only one I loted was from a man.

A guy from my team has a level of 80 + he waste much time he hunting necromancers and he to no looted any one boots of haste.

Punio with the help of the gm increases the loot of monsters for yourself fo he.

Becasue he want always have better equipment than other people.

Beautiful loot rates here , pro loot rate only for Punio.

Another guy from my team he leave server today , reason bad loot rate.

Ruth, keep on doing good loot for Punio, there will be lots of players here to congratulate you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, i think nothing is wrong with this. I asked Punio to take care of the server when i was on the saturday party thats all, he is one person i can trust.
Thats normal and not first time someone jealous is trying to destroy my reputation.
Ehh Im not jealous :v
Oke then i have one question - why did u say to me - I didnt change password on gm - HE just ,,took" and now u saying ,, I GAVE him gm to take care" .
Why you lying every time?

@Tampik back seriously i didnt have nothing? so why i could easily in the same day lvl up to almost 90? my friend killed around 130 necro and looted 4 pairs

You play ek when i kill you on guards you no have nothing.

I did not loot any 1 pair of boots of haste from monsters, the only one I loted was from a man.

A guy from my team has a level of 80 + he waste much time he hunting necromancers and he to no looted any one boots of haste.

Punio with the help of the gm increases the loot of monsters for yourself fo he.

Becasue he want always have better equipment than other people.

Beautiful loot rates here , pro loot rate only for Punio.

Another guy from my team he leave server today , reason bad loot rate.

Ruth, keep on doing good loot for Punio, there will be lots of players here to congratulate you.
Loot is good on ots ~ if u want some tip's - How to get money on ots ~ Just say to me ingame i can tell you

shit look when punio giving to everyone on teamspeak from stream free sms shop for much euros, other ppl need to pay real cash lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back