• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tampik back man you always 70 lvl and you wanna peeps who get 120 lvl + to lose 10 levels after death so you can kill them once in 10 times feeling good

lmao this Tampik wants lvls 120+ to lose 7-8 levels when the exp on that stage is x2.
And he will probably play a lvl 60 where the exp is x12 on that stage.
GG

btw if this is a real PVP enforced, the delay of offensive spells is 1 second, right?

lmao this Tampik wants lvls 120+ to lose 7-8 levels when the exp on that stage is x2.
And he will probably play a lvl 60 where the exp is x12 on that stage.
GG

btw if this is a real PVP enforced, the delay of offensive spells is 1 second, right?

I did not say i want people to lose 8 levels, only this guy lose 8 levels when die with free account.

Master please read text with understanding when you start write posts.

Real pvp enforced delay of offensive spells is 1,5 second.

Can you give me the source of this "1,5 seconds delay on real pvp enforced". I would like to laugh

Delay to use sd 1,5 second how i remember i no have source but im sure on 99 %.

Unless something got confused because it was quite a long time ago.

Closed on OP request.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back