• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well dont think it was because of bot
Character Predator got hacked im sure he is not ussing bot
you can check his stream he exp manual

well dont think it was because of bot
Character Predator got hacked im sure he is not ussing bot
you can check his stream he exp manual
well then as i said number generating is random but you can change it to any number you want I did on realesta war because i was like hmm wondering if its locked option or not and i could login with my preffered account number which was nice. but i guess the randomizer is here for this kind of situation however maybe other people think alike and did use their preffered acc number they use on other ots? How about time off stream? he could even rune make on mc on other char and the keylogger to be inside bot or he could easily mistake himself and login to main account once by accident.

or this lol no captcha? shameful its so easy to include google captcha
The biggest fool in this forum wants to instruct Ruth.

Tomek can fix bugs in his server compared to you
You are script kiddie

The biggest fool in this forum wants to instruct Ruth.

Tomek can fix bugs in his server compared to you
You are script kiddie
I agree, @Vizjus is the kind of guy that looks in support and tutorials for new "features".
He have never invented anything himself, but he take half-advanced scripts from forums and then "look at this awesome thing I did!"..

Remove this loot compensation 3x. Not worth it people will get easy kk's at horses..
Also why are m walls 3 charged and not 4 xd?

Guys let it go now, I know Karma will get to Ruth eventually!

I hope you learn a lesson here, never again trust Ruth. Ruth fucked it up and was a total incompetent at fixing a problem caused by his side. As far as the logical fact are Ruth or his friends personally hacked Mike The Spike, for what we don't really know. Maybe he thought getting more money out of it a rich guy spending money on his server would not give up easy. We can speculate for what reason, but we know it was within Ruth's administration, that is for sure.

But we 6 rl friends all have quit the server and never again Realesta or Ruth. Some few tibia friends will follow and later hope for more people. Because it is important to stop supporting scammers and incompetents people, because on this world we have a lot of them and they are a waste organism for even breathing the planets air.

Have a great time guys, and have fun.

Yours
D

I agree, @Vizjus is the kind of guy that looks in support and tutorials for new "features".
He have never invented anything himself, but he take half-advanced scripts from forums and then "look at this awesome thing I did!"..
as far as i see mastercores has falled same way as realesta is by cloning. people already found another clone bug btw. so dont say that he can fix stuff.
also i do not use any script from the forum and take credit for it get off your high horse just because you got cartman as picture doesnt mean you have to behave like fat kid in the forum that picks on everyone and never does anything himself but only comments and comments. I worked hard to fix everything that I did fix and there is plenty. You only talk nonsense here and there I also am not script kiddie I assure you I can make more advanced codes than spawn 10 dragon lords if player step on tile and call it quest like you pray on ruth like he wrote the engine he is using but clearly it looks like he has no idea what kind of engine he is in operation of if there is trade through walls n shit. I assure you there is plenty more clone and other bugs in the distro he is using soon to be found. If id wanted to I could go on bugspree and destroy the server he is using but what is the point if he already done it by himself. Still it makes me laugh how punio is look 1000 online look with the mc's pathetic lolz around here i might not have playerbase but Im working on the OT to make it stable before i call it serious project unlike these fools that rely on twitch.tv to make any kind of money.

well today from 7:00am to 11:37 am there was a item clone bug so the economy is fucked now
i think it existed for longer than that. its in polish but its said some people were doing it for week and had items even after apparent clean

Attachments

Best server 7.4 - Server have good stability and good support.

as far as i see mastercores has falled same way as realesta is by cloning. people already found another clone bug btw. so dont say that he can fix stuff.
also i do not use any script from the forum and take credit for it get off your high horse just because you got cartman as picture doesnt mean you have to behave like fat kid in the forum that picks on everyone and never does anything himself but only comments and comments. I worked hard to fix everything that I did fix and there is plenty. You only talk nonsense here and there I also am not script kiddie I assure you I can make more advanced codes than spawn 10 dragon lords if player step on tile and call it quest like you pray on ruth like he wrote the engine he is using but clearly it looks like he has no idea what kind of engine he is in operation of if there is trade through walls n shit. I assure you there is plenty more clone and other bugs in the distro he is using soon to be found. If id wanted to I could go on bugspree and destroy the server he is using but what is the point if he already done it by himself. Still it makes me laugh how punio is look 1000 online look with the mc's pathetic lolz around here i might not have playerbase but Im working on the OT to make it stable before i call it serious project unlike these fools that rely on twitch.tv to make any kind of money.

All servers that you have made have failed completely.. I dont get it man please explain it for me. I think that you have a seroisly problem with ur self. I see you in every thread and commenting about others OTS bugs man. You cant even get 100 players on it because you have already made 101001x resets on that shitty download & run server. You are an worthless person..

All servers that you have made have failed completely.. I dont get it man please explain it for me. I think that you have a seroisly problem with ur self. I see you in every thread and commenting about others OTS bugs man. You cant even get 100 players on it because you have already made 101001x resets on that shitty download & run server. You are an worthless person..
Yea I f*cked up but does that mean I should not be able to comment on other servers? I have vast knowledge constantly developing and upgrading the files currently I managed to fend off the very last bug. Atleast I dont pay people to do everything for me and then wonder why is there bugs here and there like him. Also and at last Atleast I have my VPS online' unlike @tjafs
@edit its worth mentioning that i purchased the files from @tjafs and was told they are good enough to be ran as a server.

Last edited:
Yea I fucked up but does that mean I should not be able to comment on other servers? I have vast knowledge constantly developing and upgrading the files currently I managed to fend off the very last bug. Atleast I dont pay people to do everything for me and then wonder why is there bugs here and there like him. Also and at last Atleast I have my VPS online' unlike @tjafs
You must be brain damaged, nothing more to add.

@ Vizjus You are offtopic on every post you made, this thread is not for such conversations and bullshit opinions, go somewhere else please. I'm not gonna quote your statements because it sounds boring for me also I dont like forum fights that soudns lame for me.

If this does not kill the server soon, then brain-dead people love playing on corrupt servers. My friend just posted this from the forum!

If this does not kill the server soon, then brain-dead people love playing on corrupt servers. My friend just posted this from the forum!

You even saying it's corrupt server when it was only my technical misstake in the server code what was fixed immediately on the same day. This proved how brain-dead YOU are not players.

You even saying it's corrupt server when it was only my technical misstake in the server code what was fixed immediately on the same day. This proved how brain-dead YOU are not players.

Seriously what is your problem? Why are you afraid of the truth? You know how much copy money there is on server? You manage maybe get 1-2 bug abuser, but the rest then? Seriously check your manners, before you get hurt in rl someday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back