• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need any response of what he gona do with server any explanation about server, what happends? he gona do reset? rollback? he have any interest about it?

too many ppl plays realesta, too many ppl lost many hours, too many ppl gift money for any explanation i guess... thats all what i need, presence.

Friend rune farmer say me : when server have bugs for cloning items, gm not delete cloned runes, and some cloned sd and big rune farmers have problems selling them at the same level as they used to selled in old times.

One friend clone many sd and selling on allegro auctions so this server can't be good.

One guy who have house in femor hills when i play realesta he make rune farm on 2 computers 100 rune makers he open 50 runebot farm on one pc and 50 on 2 and make runes every day.

GM does not listen players , he only counts money to fry the chops, legalized even the bot on the runes because he did not want to search and ban cheaters.

Once the server was good, but when it made it a low rate with a bad loot rate people massively started to create bots and cheat and spoil quite a server that became a breeding ground for run bots.

@Tampik back Lootrate its good, and have runefarms its not bad, becouse all servers everyone got runefarms ... we want any answer about duped items and the future on server none was talking about runefarms and this shits, everyone know there are runefarms but on all server exists runefarms... stop talking about that

@Tampik back Lootrate its good, and have runefarms its not bad, becouse all servers everyone got runefarms ... we want any answer about duped items and the future on server none was talking about runefarms and this shits, everyone know there are runefarms but on all server exists runefarms... stop talking about that

No true on Woropolis where server have soul points people not create runemakers.

Becasue if server heave soul points like on 7.72 version , people must hunting to monsters to have new soul points and no need search or baned runemakers becasue on server no people have makers.

Version 7.4 it's not good version , have some fun systems like uh trap but this version it's no better than new versions like 7.6 etc.

It was not without reason that people added a lot of modifications to this game to make them better, because version 7.4 was too primitive and imperfect.

No true on Woropolis where server have soul points people not create runemakers.

Becasue if server heave soul points like on 7.72 version , people must hunting to monsters to have new soul points and no need search or baned runemakers becasue on server no people have makers.

Version 7.4 it's not good version , have some fun systems like uh trap but this version it's no better than new versions like 7.6 etc.

It was not without reason that people added a lot of modifications to this game to make them better, because version 7.4 was too primitive and imperfect.
Sir Tampon we re talking about low rate not orshabundo who normal does runemaker on high rate

That last dupe raid seems to have fucked the server , seems to be dying fast now :S

buy all 100+ 1 euro each msg me

I like waropolis and gm but i dont like highrate server bro it die so fast like in 10days , this time it will die after 11 days cuz players gonna to play 8.0 i think. I don't like to constantly change the server. you will see that I am right.

Corrupted gm on otsik dont recommended / gardze,omijam / muslimland.net the only big forum sadly nowdays ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back