• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After server start :
godrthcorrupted.png

And a quick remind of how huge corruption there is. In case if anyone wanna spend here more time.
wtf that is some real corruption. gg

Another quick movie while owner/support member is giving item to Punio on invisible.
Twitch
Stay tuned, i got more intresting stuff

I don't understand why so much of you bringing up the past problems about this server, Punio is not involved anymore and they are aiming for a serious lowrate OT - You retards group up like kids, and post '' CORRUPT OTS '' like rats, if you don't wanna play it, then don't play it. I and my team will start here, and have spoken with the staff and know that they are serious about this OT.

Stop being a follower, just because some kids spam corrupt ots don't mean that you need to do the same, be you own man and think for urself. Test it out, and check urself if it's corrupt or good and make your own mind about it.

Looking foward for the launch!

man i can almost see punio scratching his skin off to show how good player he is with all those infinite supplies
Go to your crashcores madboy. You re sad because someone wants make good ots and you re crying here because no1 playing on your shitcores.

yes im sad:(

i mean we are talking about facts here and you guys refuse to see what truth looks like rather believe in guyz who are corrupted telling you "nono no scam this time" . pathethic

One of the most complete server ever created, I invite everyone to the game I enter here with a team of 40 people, anyone who wants to join to write to alvo pyrena in the game!!!!!

frajerska - close friend to ruth, got somewhere ss while hes getting items also, will release it soon

add it to otservlist @ruth maybe more players join
Hes already banned from otservlist for spoofing, thats why server is not on otservlist.
Realesta real ip : 54.36.127.36
realestaspoof.png

You can check it out on otservlist.org. Just make account, login and try to add new server..

Last edited:
Who was responsible for mapping?
Twitch :D
rBnBvDL

rBnBvDL

rBnBvDL

FIXED XD

Attachments

• asssssscccaaaa.png
    asssssscccaaaa.png
    399.8 KB · Views: 32 · VirusTotal
Last edited: