• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
do not compare this server to ramonia.pl, obvious ramonia is better!

Quick remind.
Hes already banned from otservlist for spoofing.
Realesta real ip : 54.36.127.36
realestaspoof.png

You can check it out on otservlist.org. Just make account, login and try to add new server..

It was banned automatically due to too many players in a short period of time. Will be unbanned soon.

It was banned automatically due to too many players in a short period of time. Will be unbanned soon.
Read it like that "it will be unbanned when i convice with good amount of $ xinn to unbann my moneygrab server so i can grab more money asap before it die"
BTW @ruth i posted that ss before server started that means u got perma ban for spoofing previous edition. So stop lying to players please.

Last edited:
Ruth spoofing ots thats why got banned no by mistake so dontplay on this shitty ots

Read it like that "it will be unbanned when i convice with good amount of $ xinn to unbann my moneygrab server so i can grab more money asap before it die"
BTW @ruth i posted that ss before server started that means u got perma ban for spoofing previous edition. So stop lying to players please.

Ruth spoofing ots thats why got banned no by mistake so dontplay on this shitty ots

You trying to destroy my reputation or you are too stupid to understand the truth. It was my last post regarding to haters.

Sell few runemakers with gfb spells for TC or cash on Mastercores. PM ME

sell 19 paladyn distans fight 95

Punio buying everything all bp sd all bp gfb xDD he jsut selling all time points

Realesta74.net < this guy is friend of ruthless name "GM Overseer"

• [08 December 2018 (23:38)] Killed at level 34 by player: GM Overseer XDDD
nice server,i played with this guy on mastercores,he never got runes for exp,he was totally retard and always cry and now he make pg on realesta because he have gm XD nice server.

nice,punio buy all runes on server XDD GJJJJJJJJJJ

btw 50% players runemakers,nice update XD its tibia 7.4 or 8.6?

<21:39:42> Zostałeś zablokowany permanentnie na serwerze przez "Ruthless"

After i write this :(

Last edited:
its true about this gm overseer he is typical no hand dont know how to play tibia, and now all time pg with gfb xD

just woke up, wanted to put some macros during night >>>>> server crashed XDD

sry bois no more try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back