• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
boring no teams to fight, and we kinda told the gm to fix the donate shop so it doesnt look pay 2 win or orsha like

and we told him about the mana is to much aand exhaust weird..

he should have opend a midrate insted of a lowrate that looks like midrate i guess

anyways no team no fun

Its hard to war already since its so hard to get money

nice rpg ot,punio xping on some ice witch where he starjumping,they make 0 dmg to him and this respawn time XD it rapid respawn weekend or what? xD

RPG SERVER XDDDDDDDDDDDD

dont play here,corrupted and no war teams,only rpgs players !

nice rpg ot,punio xping on some ice witch where he starjumping,they make 0 dmg to him and this respawn time XD it rapid respawn weekend or what? xD

RPG SERVER XDDDDDDDDDDDD

dont play here,corrupted and no war teams,only rpgs players !
What's is the problem with punio? U can kill him and take his respawn, dont blame server because Ur scared to face him 1v1 xd

Aqua i love your post whole time same things same problems nothing new.Can u try to find sth new on this ots not same shiet.You re big fun of Punio all knows it u re just mad on ruth babyrage

I can tell the truth about aqua, he is just mad because he don't have bot on this server.

there is already people using bot? and task is also okay = macro is easy to fix so you auto mana yourself

@ruth

Base information
  • Support Windows platform
  • Low CPU usage
  • Compatible with OpenGL game client of MasterCores.com, Nostalrius.com, Realesta74.net, Medivia.online

• Functions
    • Healing with spell and runes
    • Party & friends sio
    • Runemaker with safe logout & house step, relogin and blank rune proxy checker
    • Alarms: private message, player attack, no mana regen, disconnected, vip online and more..
    • Skill trainer and creatures targeting
    • Condition manager
    • Tools: lighthack, fishing, spearpickup, advertising, antiidle, foodeater, autolooter and more..
    • PvP tools: holdtarget, sdcombo, runemax, mchotkeys, autoring
    • Private message console to store your private conversation
    • Shortkeys execute once scripts to enable hotkeys like aimbot or uhs
    • Logs system
    • Powerful LUA interface where the limit of scripts is your imagination

HELLO? xD i just dont play on fcking shit servers and corrupted servers.

IF SOMEONE NEED ITS "RIFTBOT" write in google so you can find it,it for 7 euro i think and you can shoot sd from f4 and e ring on f5

just quit this shit spoofed server people, are u blind?
its corrupted, punio have unlimited bp's of gfb just so he can stream and promote this crap
its such a waste of your time...

Last edited by a moderator:
its corrupted, punio have unlimited bp's of gfb just so he can stream and promote this crap
come and joing medivia new server, where you can start something fresh and discover new things and at least you can be sure it wont be gone in 2-3 weeks :D and everything run smooth without corrupcy and bots
Join dedek server medivia hehe p2w shiet i hope it will die in 1 week shiet server with pokemon graphics.Go play new pokexgames much better than medivia bro and cheaper ::)

come and joing medivia new server, where you can start something fresh and discover new things and at least you can be sure it wont be gone in 2-3 weeks :D and everything run smooth without corrupcy and bots

Medvia = botivia , server full of bot where maybe 2 % players play manually all others it's bots and bot farms it's shit the same style like mastercores , only botivia have more shit graphic in style pokemons.

There are no worse servers than mastercores and botivia are the 2 worst servers ever people created, maybe except naruto and pokemon.

Sorry medivia is now the same as pokemon so the same shit.

Tampon if I ever see you talk shit about Naruto again, you will be hunted on every server.

Server is bugged , you can trade any time from anywhere to your friend and steal the item that way. my guess is some people have been abusing it since day 1... Hard reset is required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back