• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Punio is supported alot by his viewers, in that case. I'm not playing here so i don't give a fuck about it, but u are not telling the truth.
Example from yesterday, Punio recived message from his friend (or maybe viewer idk) "Jakie runy chcesz żebym ci robił, dalej GFB?"
that's mean in english "what kind of runes do you want to make for you, still gfbs ?" and he gets alot of random items/gps/runes from his viewers.

Just to clarify it.
So what?

Do you really think someone with 1700 views on his stream won’t get given free items by his viewers?

You guys are always crying over fucking nothing.

Mag level loss after death is way too high compared to other servers. Mind to nerf it a little bit @ruth. I'm crying each time I die haha

i create noobchar,send on trade 'sell 150 bp gfb only premium points' and 8 lvl msg me he buy all for scrolls XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HMM 100% its not punio xD

nice,i got message some swedish people buy cash from ruth

NICE SERVER

So what?

Do you really think someone with 1700 views on his stream won’t get given free items by his viewers?

You guys are always crying over fucking nothing.

Do you even read the whole post? I'm not playing here, I'm not crying I pointed someone's lies and clarify it.

Deal with it

corrupted server/no teams on server dont play here !

Last edited:
10 + people from my team logged on to the server start, but now in the game play max 4 people and they play rarely on paladins vocations , becasue mages it's much hard here and they no like much play on paladins.

Ordinary Boy , Szabla etc all make exit when they see here must buy spells and see this bad loot x2 rate on low exp rate server.

Everyone says they prefer to wait a few months for a high rate server with a large loot rate , than to killing rats with a war hammer on this server in 2018.

This frag system and pvp enforced on this server it's shit.

When i make red skull in 10 min pk on my knight then next day i killing many time my ek with my 8 sorc and this shit server give me only 32 lvl to my sorc for killing many time my 53 ek.

This pvp enforced here it's more bad than pvp enforced on rl tibia.
Yesterday again i go pk but with my sorck and i kill 42 rp , 47 rp and 51 rp and again have red skull but on my mage now and for killing 3 people when i have lvl 38 this frags give me 38 % exp by this pvp enforced shit.

Make here better pvp enforced x4 and more frags it's ots or real tibia?
I want have fun no only exp boring monsters i can't normaly pk with this frag system and can't exp at players with this bad pvp enforced.

10 + people from my team logged on to the server start, but now in the game play max 4 people and they play rarely on paladins vocations , becasue mages it's much hard here and they no like much play on paladins.

Ordinary Boy , Szabla etc all make exit when they see here must buy spells and see this bad loot x2 rate on low exp rate server.

Everyone says they prefer to wait a few months for a high rate server with a large loot rate , than to killing rats with a war hammer on this server in 2018.

When i make red skull in 10 min pk on my knight then next day i killing many time my ek with my 8 sorc and this shit server give me only 32 lvl to my sorc for killing many time my 53 ek.

This pvp enforced here it's more bad than pvp enforced on rl tibia.
Yesterday again i go pk but with my sorck and i kill 42 rp , 47 rp and 51 rp and again have red skull but on my mage now and for killing 3 people when i have lvl 38 this frags give me 38 % exp by this pvp enforced shit.

Make here better pvp enforced x4 and more frags it's ots or real tibia?
I want have fun no only exp boring monsters i can't normaly pk with this frag system and can't exp at players with this bad pvp enforced.

None cares, stop posting

corrupted server/no teams on server dont play here !
Post any kind of proof related to your statements about how corrupted the ot is and blabla, if you don't, ur posts are irrelevant. Even if u are telling the truth, he is still underlevel, so he can't even abuse the fact he would have so much points and it's worth to mention without him streaming, the server wouldn't be anywhere close where it is now, so either it's you being extremely envious of your fellow countryman succeeding or u are mad coz you can't run bot on this ot kek

Ordinary Boy , Szabla etc all make exit when they see here must buy spells and see this bad loot x2 rate on low exp rate server
I totally agree, without Ordinary Boy and Szabla the server is not the same as it used to be. Such beloved players should be treated with particular attention.

Tampon is right on point again! He should be at least level 60 after killing his character, this needs to be fixed asap.

Hello God Ruth, ia have a problem my char was Delete, Name Satou elder druid lvl 26. I need know why ? Is a error or what ? Thas was 09/12...

#freestarszyaspirantpyrena
we playing here with 67 ppls

very good ots, mby support is a little bit too strict. but client works very smooth, beautiful fights on low lvls! highly recommended

Bad ot, i can't name it "low rate" . He doesn't even change formulas from high rate, mana give 80-100 mana every time - it's making rp can use exura vita every turn. Exevo gran vis lux is same boosted like at war ot, sds power is such low i could hit 220 in monster with sds as lvl 54 with 38 mlvl. As i know its "medivia" formula XDD. Pallies could use exura vita almost instantly after utani hur without any exhaust (probably he changed it), he doens't even change push that makes u possibility to push a guy even while moving. Knight hits melee for 100 into ppl with 41 atk weapon skills 65. Alot of defence formula bugs, monsters hit huge dmg even worse than at mastercores.

Highly not recommended this ot as low rate, typical orshabaal for 2 weeks (don't even try to open low rate again)

Bad ot, i can't name it "low rate" . He doesn't even change formulas from high rate, mana give 80-100 mana every time - it's making rp can use exura vita every turn. Exevo gran vis lux is same boosted like at war ot, sds power is such low i could hit 220 in monster with sds as lvl 54 with 38 mlvl. As i know its "medivia" formula XDD. Pallies could use exura vita almost instantly after utani hur without any exhaust (probably he changed it), he doens't even change push that makes u possibility to push a guy even while moving. Knight hits melee for 100 into ppl with 41 atk weapon skills 65. Alot of defence formula bugs, monsters hit huge dmg even worse than at mastercores.

Highly not recommended this ot as low rate, typical orshabaal for 2 weeks (don't even try to open low rate again)
There are no truths in your post, firstly manfluid is 50-80, exevo gran vis lux is changed if you comparing to my previous editions, sd formula is 100% from 7.4 with hight discrepancy, exura vita = 1 sec exhausted, i think you have never played Tibia 7.4 before seems like you suddenly came form 8.6. I'm not here to make forum battles but sometimes i get annoying what ppls posting. Next time check some things before you gonna say these bullshits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back