• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try installing this patch.

I haven't kick, you closed the chat yourself, I don't have time to track your items from hacker accounts, this should be lesson for you to don't make weak passwords.
What about those botters which I have asked You in morning ?

Try installing this patch.

I haven't kick, you closed the chat yourself, I don't have time to track your items from hacker accounts, this should be lesson for you to don't make weak passwords.
I tried this way, unfortunately I can't install it because there is another error 0xc8000222

Well, GM is not reacting about BOTTERS, like proper botters more than 15 chars on 1 sqm doing runes 24h.

Pic related below.
6a86a64672.jpg

When reported to GM, he act like afk.

6f98cc5828.jpg

Great stuff RTH ;)

I can give away 10 days of bot license, for free!

Regards ;)

NOT ME = NOT YOU.
GREAT BRAIN ty pierdolony hipokryto.

View attachment 34627

View attachment 34626

NOT ME = NOT YOU.
GREAT BRAIN ty pierdolony hipokryto.

Well Im so suprised that nobody came back to botting, just touching everything around it.

I bought GOLD, in server rules there is nothing about buying gold right?
So if Im buyer i don't give fuck where gold came from, and with You my friend I don't even blame You, its not ur fault its OWNER fault as HE KNOWS that plenty of runemakers are here, but don't do any action because server will fall down.

Simply.

There is nothing wrong in buying gold, but wrong is that GM dont delete obvious botters.

51721bf918.png

Hope all of You understand that now.

Not me or you, but its OWNER fault.

well i wouldn't care much about rune bot at all, its understandable that people simply don't have time to rpg and play without makers like it used to be in old times, but there's a lot of people blatantly using full pvp bots with hotkeys, ering switches on hotkey, sd on hotkey, uh on hotkey, mana on hotkey, everything on hotkey. You can see a lot of players just poof 7x per one second before they shoot sd, they don't even try to hide it. I know that the server will die faster if they get banned but for fucks sake at least update the antibot so the bot doesn't work anymore or just ban the players that are BLATANTLY botting. it's just so obvious sometimes it's insane, yet they are running around free and they're not punished at all, that's the problem.

too bad ruth is too lazy to even try and update the antibot so botters at least have to pay for a new version and we'd have some time to pvp fairly, everyone on equal grounds...

Servers this style where bots legaling no have sense.

Who got more rune makers they have better lvls and more money to play , no have balanced game on servers this style.

There is a reason why cipsoft add soul points to the game because they knew that people will never stop cheating when they will have the opportunity to do so.

This is a typical server created for profit, not for a good game, but mainly for money.

The penalty of using aimbot is only 3 days of ban is just a parody.

Because none of the cheaters will ever respect the rules of fair play with such ridiculous and meaningless penalties.

Specially created bad loot rate for people to create as many runemakers as possible and to make artificial numbers of players to keep the server as long as possible in the network by of artificial number of players and owner no must make nothing only wait for money.

If it's about money, he will loose tons now, when someone in his GM line hacked the server. :)

it is like 40-50 people have been hacked, some with different IP some with no IP. if GM don't fix it. Server will die I think!

View attachment 34645
i mean what even 400 dragons and only got to lvl 17 doubt it bruh

damn, when retardation kicks in

this character has been made in 14th of December, now it's obviously used as a noobchar in battles. It could've been higher level, as far as i am concerned paladins can easily start dragon task at level 35 and kill them efficiently provided that their skills are good enough. Once he was finished it was probably rooked to get another character some early levels, and then used as a magic walling noobchar on open battles.

By no means I am defending the server. It has a few obvious flaws, but i will call out anyone who tries to shittalk without even having any base to do it.

damn, when retardation kicks in

this character has been made in 14th of December, now it's obviously used as a noobchar in battles. It could've been higher level, as far as i am concerned paladins can easily start dragon task at level 35 and kill them efficiently provided that their skills are good enough. Once he was finished it was probably rooked to get another character some early levels, and then used as a magic walling noobchar on open battles.

By no means I am defending the server. It has a few obvious flaws, but i will call out anyone who tries to shittalk without even having any base to do it.
so you are saying that he rooked his char back to level 10 from like 40-50? [before getting banned for bot because that where i got him from]

so you are saying that he rooked his char back to level 10 from like 40-50? [before getting banned for bot because that where i got him from]

Advice from me: I think you should focus on your server instead of announce no sense and meaningless theories about some random characters else you will never succes.

Advice from me: I think you should focus on your server instead of announce no sense and meaningless theories about some random characters.
what is the point if you and wearetibia are spoofing this shit so there is no real players left

No, you didn't understand what I meant. He could've made a character initially, on the start of a server - a paladin. Paladin is very good on lowrate servers during the first few weeks, because it doesn't require a lot of runes or supplies to hunt. You basically need a few uhs and a lot of arrows/bolts and you're good to go. Once the server started flourishing, he (the owner of the character) might've decided he wants to play MS instead, so he made MS and rooked his paladin to get his MS to level 30-40 (server is pvp-e), skipping the worst time of mages - the early levels and then he just wasted the cash he gathered on his paladin. The character is now probably used to block spots like edron defence or just is used as a noobchar in an open battle just to magicwall the enemy team. I have no idea how little iq you must have to not realize this. His every recent death is from a warteam player..

And, no, the server isn't empty at all. I was surprised after i logged in and every spawn was taken.
There's a lot of makers but that's to be expected from a lowrate server, there won't ever be a lowrate without player-made spoofs, namely makers. People complaining about them are just idiots, there's no way to play efficiently while having none.

what is the point if you and wearetibia are spoofing this shit so there is no real players left
I don't spoof anything, i just have a rule that you can have max 3 mcs.

I don't spoof anything, i just have a rule that you can have max 3 mcs.
3mcs but people are runing bots that is against rules and you ban botters for 2-3 days so it is gonna end up just like mastercores what do you not understand. enjoy your high online rate but you willl see what will happen once original tibia is up you will realise what thin air this stuff is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back