• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you are saying that he rooked his char back to level 10 from like 40-50? [before getting banned for bot because that where i got him from]
whats strange in this? i had 70 rp and now this char is lvl 35 and its used as ropeman on demona

The funny thing is Ruth paying money to Punio for stream which is normal since this guy is really popular in this game. Now the funny is when you watch all the punio videos after streaming live and you can see the shit of this server... I will always remember a video stream of him that he exani hur "up in a house and there was 10 macro runes with autolog in darashia. So if you found it in a populated city what can you expect in the basic spots of them? Ab'dendriel. Venore . Pharadox Quest. Kaz etc etc? + The serious problem is I wacthed in 4-5 streams when he fought how some of their enemies using hotkey bot. Then he showing by clips how they botting. Funny thing is how this dunderlost eller feels proud showing the online list saying "BEST SERVER 800 players" trying to lie to people when he knows and everyone knows that the server is spoofed and most of them are macrooososososos.

Well no shit the server doesnt really have 800 players, its maybe 250-300 actual people at best BUT at lest theres some warteams fighting so thats nice

Let me tell you a story about how Ruth after 4-5 days can't even fix a little problem, he his responsible for.

My rl friend Mike the Spike (one of the most richest guy on the server according to many players) was deleted within the system. Meaning someone with admin access deleted him, and created a new char with the same name and cleaned 3 houses we shared together.

It took GM 3-4 days to get the char back, but our items and all the hard work/money spent on our stuff he can't even fix that in 5 days. Even though I gave him good example for how doing it in minutes! "Copy the server, make an test server go back to 10 February morning and check what we had". He does not even want to compensate for our lost golden days, golden dolls, point scrolls etc.

I have proof that we were not hacked with password etc, because there is no IP trace of someone unregistered logged in to our friend char! This lack of interest of fixing a problem created by someone access to that kind of authority shows that we 6 rl friends who spends a lot money to this server buying golden accounts etc will stop playing completely from today.

I am so tired of bullshit and incompetent people!

yeah i understood that there is no FairFight reduction so people can just give themselves level off their character :p
U talking shit about other ots, but u cant ban bots from ur ots because they were half of player..

Attachments

Let me tell you a story about how Ruth after 4-5 days can't even fix a little problem, he his responsible for.

My rl friend Mike the Spike (one of the most richest guy on the server according to many players) was deleted within the system. Meaning someone with admin access deleted him, and created a new char with the same name and cleaned 3 houses we shared together.

It took GM 3-4 days to get the char back, but our items and all the hard work/money spent on our stuff he can't even fix that in 5 days. Even though I gave him good example for how doing it in minutes! "Copy the server, make an test server go back to 10 February morning and check what we had". He does not even want to compensate for our lost golden days, golden dolls, point scrolls etc.

I have proof that we were not hacked with password etc, because there is no IP trace of someone unregistered logged in to our friend char! This lack of interest of fixing a problem created by someone access to that kind of authority shows that we 6 rl friends who spends a lot money to this server buying golden accounts etc will stop playing completely from today.

You should be thankful that I even brought him back, I don't have time to compensate peoples who got hacked and get deleted by hacker because of their weak passwords this is not my job. If you do not appreciate it, you don't deserve for anything.

You should be thankful that I even brought him back, I don't have time to compensate peoples who got hacked and get deleted by hacker because of their weak passwords this is not my job. If you do not appreciate it, you don't deserve for anything.

Why are you lying to me and this forum? Me, mike and personally YOU saw nobody had logged in to mikes account. It was no weak password, and to even find random account numbers for starters is hard enough! Nobody had logged into our chars. Now you are making fool of yourself!

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Nobody logged into our accounts or characters!!

There was no IP trace. The hacker came from your corner somehow, manipulated your system, why don't you take responsibility for it? I hate incompetents but why lie about it, when you tripple checked IP?

I would be thankful if somehow it was our fault Ruth, we are not kids here to blame our misstakes to others. But you are ungrateful for advertisment, and 15-20 people we got from others OT to your server! And with your behaviour we deeply regret ever played on your server and wasted so much money on it. But hey I believe in karma and you will see that in your life somehow...

U talking shit about other ots, but u cant ban bots from ur ots because they were half of player..
u can only blame the community for being dishonest on a highrate server. you cant just put shit on me especially without providing sufficient evidence of some player cheating instead just saying people cheat. they do everywhere but come on people doing runes on 500 chars online every day ruins the whole economy and higher levels because u have lvl 100 within 1 month. you might aswell just add casks and runes and tibiacoins shop and dont give any money to polish/venezuelians.

Pretty fun server so far i playd. Too bad war teams are really unbalanced. But recommended

Why are you lying to me and this forum? Me, mike and personally YOU saw nobody had logged in to mikes account. It was no weak password, and to even find random account numbers for starters is hard enough! Nobody had logged into our chars. Now you are making fool of yourself!

Why is this so hard for you to understand? Nobody logged into our accounts or characters!!

There was no IP trace. The hacker came from your corner somehow, manipulated your system, why don't you take responsibility for it? I hate incompetents but why lie about it, when you tripple checked IP?

I would be thankful if somehow it was our fault Ruth, we are not kids here to blame our misstakes to others. But you are ungrateful for advertisment, and 15-20 people we got from others OT to your server! And with your behaviour we deeply regret ever played on your server and wasted so much money on it. But hey I believe in karma and you will see that in your life somehow...
idk what Rth used to track it but this thing when You log in on website called login history or sth like that where You see all ip numbers which where connected to the game is completely broken, i was sharing 1 account with my friend for good month and my IP never appeared there xd

You can't say funny when your lonely life is all about buying chars... 0 success loser
Atleast im not trying to flame people on forum with shit like "lonely life" 🤣. Thats something we did in 2005. Im also not playing this game to have "succes". Just for fun.

As far as I see, @ruth has made something successfull, I am happy for it, cool additions to the game. I like it!

I think the recent hackings are due to the fact that you have no captcha for logging in. Previous server owners can just brute force the account numbers with a set of already known ot passwords.. Wouldnt take that long tbh.

@ruth " I don't have time to compensate peoples who got hacked and get deleted by hacker because of their weak passwords this is not my job. If you do not appreciate it, you don't deserve for anything. "

Olley got hacked and he had an lithuanian password that had no english letters in it so how the fuck that was a weak password

@ruth " I don't have time to compensate peoples who got hacked and get deleted by hacker because of their weak passwords this is not my job. If you do not appreciate it, you don't deserve for anything. "

Olley got hacked and he had an lithuanian password that had no english letters in it so how the fuck that was a weak password
i bet you used bot then. there is no other way. most of these contain server to contact to and coin miners clearly person that created them sees money in the market and abused all of their customers.
I think the recent hackings are due to the fact that you have no captcha for logging in. Previous server owners can just brute force the account numbers with a set of already known ot passwords.. Wouldnt take that long tbh.
or this lol no captcha? shameful its so easy to include google captcha
anotehr thing is numbers are generated randomly so meaning that refreshing page just shows me another number out of the 6-7numbers maximum that is not used. ( u can inspect element btw i did on realesta war and change it to your likening so u login without copy paste but after having tought now u can just put number and see if it tells you number registered altough bruteforce would be extremely hard to perform aswell.) it really seems like only posibility is some kind of bot that everyone used which is a great thing to see karma coming back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back