• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tamtam Türkiye well ure right.
Second world would be perfect then.
But when it will be opened? A lot of people waiting for any server like this :p

Would be great if in this new world administrations do something with bots. I dont mean rune makers but cave bots, combo sd+multi log and hotkeys.

A lot of people using those cheats and ruining game.

For example i went to Aleksander in edron and someone make massive log in with 8~ noob chars 30~ lvls with the same outfit and colors and just combo sd me when i was 80ms.
When i went cyclopolis edron or dwarf guards kazo then i spotted few cave bot knight like 80ek and venore dragons 140ek..

And btw i report them all in ctrl+r and i checked support list status and Tomek was online but never do something with them, its so ssad :/

#edit
In my opinion this exp stage is good and i pref lower

I forgot to say about enfo here. Enfo ruining game for a little too. Already on server play not much people for real and some players selling kills.. and how it works? Player with 30 lvl killing 150~(when hes losing only 1lvl with bless when theres not hard for money) and hes getting 20-30lvls per kill. i know that enfo works like this and its fine in wars etc but in late this enfo only ruin game

Its only my opinion after playing on realesta

Last edited:
@Ensontbg it will definitely be a fair game , especially , i want to take care of the botters.I'm looking forward to waiting for play this server but it is worth waiting for an excellent server. For the winter the city of coldwind was successful, we will see how the city will be for the summer :) we will see about pvp enfo rate..

you realize mastercores have fake online? and there is only few ppl playing 😂

We are gonna open new world but I don't know when yet. About botters, I'll try to recruit some new gamemasters also some antibot systems.
but same rates as now or something higher?

@Tamtam Türkiye
Yesterday i forgot to say something about shared experience.
Of course all is good but when 150~ lvl can be in shared exp party with 15 lvl and they went to strong mobs to boost this low lvl then its too big boost for low lvl and too big lvls jump.
So in my opinion best way for this would be needed level range to make shared exp

#topic
Good to hear about new world this server :D i cant wait for this :D
Good luck guys!

We are gonna open new world but I don't know when yet. About botters, I'll try to recruit some new gamemasters also some antibot systems.
correct me if im wrong guys, but every team i was in on last realesta lowrate people were telling me that ruthless was selling hes own bot to hes own server

to slow down botters, just dont sell or create a bot for your own server,

and all other bots that works ,Yes fix more gms to check them and Bann them,

or fix a better anti bot client

and then your server has no more negative problems,

oh sorry i almost forgot,

your rollbacks needs to be fixed, that was the only reason why people left

sad but true

happend to often

Just wait a lil until the hype of kasteria is over. And then we gladly join here:)

mastercores = deadots from start :D its fake online server

realesta is the best server 7.x what i played. best gameplay

cant wait for start Neveresta

Last edited:
server for years - fake online numbers, bugs and money exploits, bots. ots made for money, fake advertising. staff lying to community every time there are problems. recommended

Duplicated items
only two "tutors" with limited power help new people Erazero and Naj Lepsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back