• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RPG Low-rate, Long-term Server START [07.12, Friday 18:00 CET] | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Florent What about eq on rook ? Will u give sabre or smth ? Will u spawn monsters like spiders/snakes on rook ?

I think will be like on real tibia, only club, apple and go kill rats xd

Let people start with wooden shield and sabre atleast, and spawn some monsters it will be chaos on rook otherwise

No! Should be like in normal 7.4. Only club and no spawn snake like on kasteria xd

No! Should be like in normal 7.4. Only club and no spawn snake like on kasteria xd

You are one of very few who likes running on rook for hours then, finding one spider each ten minutes. Wont work if 500+ people

Damn i remember when nova and premia launched, like 8 h+ on rook, anxiety just thinking about it

Last edited:
Let people start with wooden shield and sabre atleast, and spawn some monsters it will be chaos on rook otherwise
You are one of very few who likes running on rook for hours then, finding one spider each ten minutes. Wont work if 500+ people

Damn i remember when nova and premia launched, like 8 h+ on rook, anxiety just thinking about it
Hello ravenwing and thank you for your message,
On the D Day of the server start we will organize a suprise event... and you will be able to get some bonus reward to help you ;)
And don't worry we will be here to make sure everything is fine, even on Rookgaard.
See you soon, ingame !

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 6x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4.5x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 4x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 3.5x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 3x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 2.5x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 2x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 1.7x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 1.6x
11. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 1.5x
12. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 1.4x
13. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 1.3x
14. Stage : Level 131 to 140 : 1.2x
15. Stage : Level 141 to 999 : 1.1x

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 5x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 4.5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 3.5x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 3x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 2.5x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 2x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 1.7x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 1.6x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 1.5x
11. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 1.4x
12. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 1.3x
13. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 1.2x
14. Stage : Level 131 to 999 : 1.1x

I can not understand the logic of decreasing the experience at low levels, and no changes exp stages at higher levels, after all it does not make any sense if you want long term server.

The changes should cover mainly all final levels so that this edition will no longer be high levels, a slight change at low levels will not change anything here and again there will be very high lvls in a short time.

Have you not yet learned that people are playing more like maniacs with each next server and always make levels faster than usual.

If the exp on medivia x1 servers is too big and people create huge levels using smaller bot farms than those who are always here, if it is to be long-term server then last stage should be less than x1 and on realesta after doubling bonus exp with 4 professions and an additional exp bonus for the cast is similar to exp x2?

Generally, in my opinion, you should think about removing the exp bonus for various professions in the party or simply lower the last exp stage to 0,5 or 0.4 then last exp stage = 0.9 or x1 with all bonuses system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 6x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4.5x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 4x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 3.5x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 3x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 2.5x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 2x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 1.7x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 1.6x
11. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 1.5x
12. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 1.4x
13. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 1.3x
14. Stage : Level 131 to 140 : 1.2x
15. Stage : Level 141 to 999 : 1.1x

[Experience stage]:
1. Stage : Level 1 to 8 : 5x
2. Stage : Level 9 to 20 : 4.5x
3. Stage : Level 21 to 30 : 4x
4. Stage : Level 31 to 40 : 3.5x
5. Stage : Level 41 to 50 : 3x
6. Stage : Level 51 to 60 : 2.5x
7. Stage : Level 61 to 70 : 2x
8. Stage : Level 71 to 80 : 1.7x
9. Stage : Level 81 to 90 : 1.6x
10. Stage : Level 91 to 100 : 1.5x
11. Stage : Level 101 to 110 : 1.4x
12. Stage : Level 111 to 120 : 1.3x
13. Stage : Level 121 to 130 : 1.2x
14. Stage : Level 131 to 999 : 1.1x

I can not understand the logic of decreasing the experience at low levels, and no changes exp stages at higher levels, after all it does not make any sense if you want long term server.

The changes should cover mainly all final levels so that this edition will no longer be high levels, a slight change at low levels will not change anything here and again there will be very high lvls in a short time.

Have you not yet learned that people are playing more like maniacs with each next server and always make levels faster than usual.

If the exp on medivia x1 servers is too big and people create huge levels using smaller bot farms than those who are always here, if it is to be long-term server then last stage should be less than x1 and on realesta after doubling bonus exp with 4 professions and an additional exp bonus for the cast is similar to exp x2?

Generally, in my opinion, you should think about removing the exp bonus for various professions in the party or simply lower the last exp stage to 0,5 or 0.4 then last exp stage = 0.9 or x1 with all bonuses system.

Hello and thank you for your answer,

We have been brainstorming alot about this question - and you are right to ask it.

Everybody knows that hunting rats in Rookgaard, and Minotaurs in thais at level 20 is boring.
But if you look again at our exp rate, all exp rates have been downgraded, and we have a 1.0x rate for level 141+.
So be sure that our exp system (including Cast / Golden Account / Exp Sharing) is optimized and fair now ! The server is here to stand, and long :)
See you in game Tampik back!

But remeber that pvp on lv 100+ in tibia 7.4 suck very very much. Best wars are on 80 lv
Hello duchs,

You are right, war are very interesting at level 80. But at level 40 too ! :) I'm excited to see which teams will come up !

Also, we have a custom speed level which makes it possible to shoot SDs to high levels, even if you are at a lower level.
See you in game Tampik back!

So this exp bonus in party
information will be change and updated?

Case 1: Same vocations in party(example 2x Sorcerers) +15% more exp.
Case 2: 2 Different vocations in party(example Sorcerer + Druid) +30% more exp.
Case 3: 3 Different vocations in party(example Sorcerer + Druid + Pally) + 45% more exp.
Case 4: 4 Vocation in party(example Sorcerer + Druid + Pally + Knight) + 60% more exp.

Example:
Hydra exp = 2100
With 4 vocations bonus = 60%
60% from 2100 = 1260 exp
1260 + 2100 = 3360 exp
3360/4 players = 840

Every player in party will get 840 (* exp stage).

Without bonus it would looks like that:
2100/4 players = 525 exp

According to me, there should be only an exp bonus for using the cast because it attracts new players, others bonuses should be abolished, not everyone likes hunting with 4 people and they would like to have the same chances as people hunting on monsters with use 4 profesions.

So this exp bonus in party
information will be change and updated?

Case 1: Same vocations in party(example 2x Sorcerers) +15% more exp.
Case 2: 2 Different vocations in party(example Sorcerer + Druid) +30% more exp.
Case 3: 3 Different vocations in party(example Sorcerer + Druid + Pally) + 45% more exp.
Case 4: 4 Vocation in party(example Sorcerer + Druid + Pally + Knight) + 60% more exp.

Example:
Hydra exp = 2100
With 4 vocations bonus = 60%
60% from 2100 = 1260 exp
1260 + 2100 = 3360 exp
3360/4 players = 840

Every player in party will get 840 (* exp stage).

Without bonus it would looks like that:
2100/4 players = 525 exp

According to me, there should be only an exp bonus for using the cast because it attracts new players, others bonuses should be abolished, not everyone likes hunting with 4 people and they would like to have the same chances as people hunting on monsters with use 4 profesions.
Thank you again for your remarks Tampik back,

You've made a good deduction of the experience which the engine is providing.
However, the adventure of most of the people is to hunt in groups. Casting as well is rewarding because they show hunting spawns, the equipment you are wearing, and the people you are teaming up with.
We will not make changes about these 3 bonuses (Golden account / Exp Sharing / Casting), because we know that they are fair, even more after the modifications we made of the experiences rates.
Thank you however for your remark, they are appreciated.
See you in game, we hope !

Florent

I think that the tampon as a Tibian veteran should play the role of a gamemaster, I write it quite seriously!

The server already has a game master and him sets the rules here, but i no agree with many of these rules and i no need function GM here. ☮

Thank you all for your questions and answers,

We have a ready team already but we are always looking for new talents.
You can send us proposal to CTRL+R

My first time was like 2 weeks. But I died a few times and was the noobest of the noobs. I was in 7.4 or earlier. Also I was like very young and had school and homework at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back