• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was bored and I was reading this thread and I CAN'T FUCKING BELIVE that this Pod Karacz is UZI.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

He was talking like the best player ever on this thread and when I read that he is UZI, I had to call my friends to laugh.

How delusional is some people for real, I played Realistic War 1-2 years ago and this UZI was not even with a positive K/D.

He was the same type of RANDOMS like Master Vegas or Hazard, just bad players that started botting when that bot came out and when they got IP banned (because they are polacks with static IP), they started making endless threads saying sorry they won't bot again.
OMG he was not even playing greenshore, just thais sewers waiting for a gran vis lux.

I have screens on my old computer of Uzi/Master Vegas crying they won't bot again and then after the GM said they will not be unbaned started insulting muslims for no reason.

How a player that was losing all the duels, that nobody ever wanted to team with him when dueling 2 vs 2 and used fucking bot can talk like this here and nobody to make him shut up?

Again, fking randoms with 0 pvp same like Hazard/Master Vegas... with 10.000 kills/deaths living on a War OT and didn't even know how to mana fluid/sd.

Tell me ur name plx mr pro player, I never used any kind of bot so u are wrong, not sure about other people who u typed here but I only want to know who u are?
Hazard.

It's funny how all of you are crying due to being forced to use OTClient while I play on older one. By the way, if you want it just let me know.

@Janks dont even try to communicate with dat boi, last 3 months im reading his posts in 7.4 threads always its the same like "blablabla everything is bad, staff is corrupted" then he switch to KASTERIA thread and "blablabla super ots, good fights with randoms blablabla i recommend very much" idk if he is paid by Eloth Staff or he is just mentally handicapped forumfighter

Great clips dude, amazing like always. It has always been a pleasure to play against you :)

send me the old one, this new don't work for me

Wowow cry me a river guys becouse you cant play any other ot than realistic where lags and bugged sd ( example: hamza 2 sd) is all that matters. Only bugistic.net is the home for swedish 0 lag players becouse they get rekt on every other ot. Realistic ppl are shiet becouse they can only play there.

When you become better than em you could talk, you only are good on ot where doblestep are Broken, you always are boring, gtfo of your home or go kill noobs

Pd. Last message dedícate 2u

When you become better than em you could talk, you only are good on ot where doblestep are Broken, you always are boring, gtfo of your home or go kill noobs

Pd. Last message dedícate 2u

So i beat all of those "realistic players" on 3 war ots ( letswar realesta and some other 3 days war idk ip) and only hamza/stonka and maybe you could beat me on realistic where all i saw was lags. Here the server lags sometimes but its playable most of the time so u and ur swedish friends get rekt.

let me get this right

you deleted the old client because of 1 botter

and hes still botting?

let me get this right

you deleted the old client because of 1 botter

and hes still botting?
1 botter? make a war server like this one and you will se how many botters exist, im not here to argue with players and im pretty sure noone using bot right now.

1 botter? make a war server like this one and you will se how many botters exist, im not here to argue with players and im pretty sure noone using bot right now.

You would only wish that. If I'd hand away the older one, your server would have more players and a few botters, too.

You are no one to decrease botters on Open Tibia server. 0.

You would only wish that. If I'd hand away the older one, your server would have more players and a few botters, too.

You are no one to decrease botters on Open Tibia server. 0.
I haven't seen you on this war since only new client exising

I haven't seen you on this war since only new client exising

Why I'd login into a dead server? Although, I've just played once with this name, the rest of times it was me with random names so I highly doubt you knew under any circumstances that it was me.
I don't have to decrypt NASA's confidential files in order to login to your server with old client.

@ruth can u add server to otservlist? it was there before but when u changed host it was removed from there. Also I'm new client user and I don't know why people prefer to use old client but now without otservlist and old client nobody playing here and its so sad, so maybe u can add old client for people who can't play on new client? better with this old client also and with some players enjoying playing here than with 0 players =/ because u wasting dedicated server for nothing atm.

@ruth can u add server to otservlist? it was there before but when u changed host it was removed from there. Also I'm new client user and I don't know why people prefer to use old client but now without otservlist and old client nobody playing here and its so sad, so maybe u can add old client for people who can't play on new client? better with this old client also and with some players enjoying playing here than with 0 players =/ because u wasting dedicated server for nothing atm.
I couldn't figure out yet how to add ip like "realesta74.net/war" to the otservlist. Old client is not the reason that nobody playing war server, its because of mastercores. As i said before i won't bring back old client because there is no need to. I don't wasting dedicated server i using it mostly for my test server, war is hosted by the way.

I couldn't figure out yet how to add ip like "realesta74.net/war" to the otservlist. Old client is not the reason that nobody playing war server, its because of mastercores. As i said before i won't bring back old client because there is no need to. I don't wasting dedicated server i using it mostly for my test server, war is hosted by the way.
Mastercores is one thing believe me, I know more than a few players, that they aren't playing there and also they would like to play on some european war ot but on old client, don't know why they prefer worse client but they just prefer it...
Also many players who are playing there would like to login sometimes to war ot, but when they see always 0 players online they don't even try to do that.
If u can somehow add server to otservlist + bring back this old client for war ot I think the server will be alive again even with this mastecores in my opinion.
I just seen yesterday night that an American war-server who is in otservlist was about 10 players, so its possible to get players on war ot even with mastercores (mastercrashes) online.

Back